Titanic tourism submersible missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it was first mentioned they tried to ascend and a distress ping was sent, it's pretty obvious those on board were aware they were in serious trouble.

I started today saying a prayer that they didn't suffer long. That knowledge was just a huge relief.

Aunty needs to shut up though. How on earth is telling the world that her nephew was scared going to help the mum and sister? It will just increase their misery

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
OT but had to share. I saw someone in a comment section saying that Andrew Tate had been charged as a distraction to the Phillip Schofield scandal. It was at that point I logged off for the day 😂. Romanian officials in cahoots with ITV and Phillip, who’da thunk it 😉
My particular favourite was that international governments were using it as a distraction 🙄 but the best one is always the great reset.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When it was first mentioned they tried to ascend and a distress ping was sent, it's pretty obvious those on board were aware they were in serious trouble.

I started today saying a prayer that they didn't suffer long. That knowledge was just a huge relief.

Aunty needs to shut up though. How on earth is telling the world that her nephew was scared going to help the mum and sister? It will just increase their misery
I do think she might help other youngsters stand up to their parents, if they don’t want to go on a trip which seems a bit dodgy.

Reactions: 6

Where did you read about any attempt to ascend? I know there was a sensor on the hull which sounded an alarm inside the sub if readings got close to the mark but I haven't seen anything about attempting to ascend.

Reactions: 3
Thanks to those that mentioned The Travel Show on BBC which did a programme based on the sub. It’s interesting to see actually how the expedition would have taken place, but I do feel sick to my stomach watching and knowing what happened to the 5 men 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Agree especially as they aren’t meant to be close due to her move to Amsterdam to seek medicinal weed for MS which her brother did not approve of.
Suleman’s mom and sister are going through enough as it is.

Reactions: 4
OceanGate liability waiver asks customers to take 'full responsibility' even if company is negligent | Daily Mail Online

Have yous seen the liability waiver??? Do you think the families will find a way around this to sue?
Of course they will. Ocean Gate have hardly complied with safety procedures and advice. Stockton Rush's whatsapp messages released today were full of lies. They are appallingly negligent. I hope the bosses end up in jail but we'll see.

Reactions: 5
I had no idea this thread existed but i've been struggling to read the news about the sub - my heart breaks for the 19 year old and his poor mother who has lost her son and her husband at once. His life had not even began, how utterly heart wrenching that he just wanted to do something for his dad and this is how it ended up.

Reactions: 9
The arguments on this thread…

No matter what anyone thinks of the Titanic or visiting the Titanic or Ibiza or the people on the sub or the CEO or the bloody aunt of whoever etc etc, it’s done now and they and the sub are gone. We can only hope this stupidity will never be repeated.

Reactions: 25
The arguments on this thread…

No matter what anyone thinks of the Titanic or visiting the Titanic or Ibiza or the people on the sub or the CEO or the bloody aunt of whoever etc etc, it’s done now and they and the sub are gone. We can only hope this stupidity will never be repeated.
forgive us all for having a discussion on a discussion forum🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Agree especially as they aren’t meant to be close due to her move to Amsterdam to seek medicinal weed for MS which her brother did not approve of.
I just watched the news and feel the aunt is enjoying her 15 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
forgive us all for having a discussion on a discussion forum🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣….😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

All these petty arguments are making me laugh is all, hence the side eye, get over yourself 🙄

I know right, let's all not discuss the topic at hand 😂
Not sure where I said not to discuss the topic? Please enlighten me? Pretty sure I just contributed an opinion to the discussion, as I have been all week. Didn’t realise only certain members are allowed to discuss it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
how did you kmow about the medical use of cannabis?

Honestly I feel very sad for the families and the victims, but not for Rush. Hopefully somehow they will come up with regulations for this not to happen again.
I work in the building industry and we often say regulations are written in blood, and it seems like this is true here too.

Reactions: 12
The aunt is a fully grown adult and moderated weed use is safer than alcohol consumption - why is it her brother’s business if she goes to Amsterdam to buy weed, especially medicinal weed? If that genuinely caused a rift in the family because he couldn’t accept it, I am at a loss for words. Like what - sorry to be morbid, but did he think it was dangerous????? 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The conspiracy people on tiktok have started with the “it was faked” 🙄. I wish I lived in their world where no horrible accidents ever happened

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

If I were that mother I wouldn’t want anyone to go through losing a child so unnecessarily as she has, so I’m sorry but I disagree with you. It made me and perhaps others have a talk with my family saying they should never do something to please others even if it’s a loved one and likewise I hope parents learn from it not to push their children into doing something they have genuine concerns about. You don‘t have to be a billionaire to risk life there other things that can put lives at risk and I think it’s an important conversation to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
how did you kmow about the medical use of cannabis?
In the section titled he was my baby brother.
---
The aunt is a fully grown adult and moderated weed use is safer than alcohol consumption - why is it her brother’s business if she goes to Amsterdam to buy weed, especially medicinal weed? If that genuinely caused a rift in the family because he couldn’t accept it, I am at a loss for words. Like what - sorry to be morbid, but did he think it was dangerous????? 😭
Amongst certain Muslims it is prohibited so imagine it is on religious grounds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.