Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that at first too. I’ve called men babe before. But then I thought that in the context of a woman calling a group of men “all my masculine babes” right after talking about groups of women as “all my plus size babes” or “all my tall babes” is probably triggering for someone who is trans and has had trauma around having to present as female in the past. I’m not trans so I don’t know though.

it is gendered when a woman talks about her friends as “all my *something* babes”. I don’t know. I’ve tied my brain in knots trying to empathise and understand it.

She deleted the poll though so presumably because the majority of her followers voted that yes she did duck up.

Reactions: 1
The entire exchange was fabricated anyway. "All these clothes on this website will look good with a binder because an unnamed person who has presumably tried them all told me and also look how inclusive I am!"

She's such a desperate beg.

Reactions: 3
Seeing her post ads for what is basically a picnic blanket for squirting does not make me want to have sex. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The contrast between lalalaletmeexplain saying she stays anonymous to protect her son from embarrassment because she talks about sex and then Aileen letting the world and her sons school friends know that she regularly squirts when she orgasms. She posted her sons name on the internet too so theres no doubt for his schoolmates that this is his mum. There’s just no attempt to spare his blushes.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her months ago and can't believe her makeup is still that tit. For duck's sake love, watch some YouTube tutorials and stop embarassing yourself with eyeshadow that appears to have been applied by a toddler and blended with a foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5