Tim Westwood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people still seriously asking why girls and women don’t report at the time? Read up. Lots out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think there's anything you can do to educate ignorant people who think that. They're idiots.

Reactions: 12

BBC did another half hour documentary this week, so there is now two up. It doesn't show BBC in a good light that he worked there for a long time and yet it's them thinking it's their place to dish dirt on him when they made him untouchable despite rumours about him being around years.

Reactions: 9

BBC did another half hour documentary this week, so there is now two up. It doesn't show BBC in a good light that he worked there for a long time and yet it's them thinking it's their place to dish dirt on him when they made him untouchable despite rumours about him being around years.
Thanks il watch it. He mKes me sick cant believe i used 2 listen to him on radio 1. I must admit ive had no clue about any or the rumours about him over the yrs

Reactions: 1
Thanks il watch it. He mKes me sick cant believe i used 2 listen to him on radio 1. I must admit ive had no clue about any or the rumours about him over the yrs
Likewise.

I used to love his Friday and Saturday night Radio1 show.

Reactions: 1
As I said earlier, his career was over anyway, and not because of any allegations of his behaviour.

Reactions: 4
So the Beeb acknowledged they did nothing about the allegations but now it seems the police had another incident reported to them and they chose to not pursue it either! It truly is saville all over again.

The news report I heard yesterday said they had reports of westwood's vile activities going back FORTY YEARS yet its only now its coming to light!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I always thought TW was a bit of sad act. You know Ali G is modelled on him??? Never realised he was a perve. The girls he was chasing were so out of his league!

Reactions: 4
I always thought TW was a bit of sad act. You know Ali G is modelled on him??? Never realised he was a perve. The girls he was chasing were so out of his league!
"So out of his league"?!?

Surely the main thing that should concern you is that they were young.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

You can tell he's bricking it. He's hidden himself away for months and when he finally shows his face he looks a mess. Guy needs a shave but that would show off his weight loss even more. His face especially has shrunk. It's so thin and gaunt and his cheeks look sunken inwards.

Reactions: 2

You can tell he's bricking it. He's hidden himself away for months and when he finally shows his face he looks a mess. Guy needs a shave but that would show off his weight loss even more. His face especially has shrunk. It's so thin and gaunt and his cheeks look sunken inwards.
Really? He looks healthier and less thin there than in the pic below it