Tim Tracker #70 She Has Risen (After Noon) 🧟‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pennies fell out of the rotting lemon pig mouth 2 WEEKS AGO and they just got rid of the lemon today!?!?!?!

Another vlog that reeks of responses to what is said here.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
What was sad about that? Perfect Dad Tim then began talking at the two year old as if he was 72 years old about how some commercial used to be a brand name that doesn’t exist anymore. The duck were you telling your child about this tit when he was just bleeping begging to play golf with his father

Sad that the child has to beg his parents to play with him, follow him, pay attention to him more than the damn bullshit camera in his hand.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does this B realize everyone in the world lives their regular week working full time, taking care of kids, going to medical, dental, and other appointments, cleaning house, doing projects at home, volunteering time, helping out relatives, taking care of pets, etc. etc.?! She acts like a dentist appointment, Tim's hair appointment, and a doctor appointment means the entire week is loaded and nothing else will get done.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jackson is vomiting at the end of the day and they genuinely don’t know why and assume that he caught whatever Tim had days ago. Hey brainwaves maybe it was the bleeping crackers you had your kid eating out of BPA plastic containers out of the dirt that had all been baking in direct sunlight for god knows how long

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That of course begs the question -- who is the poop bag for?
It really is quite hard to tell with a family like this one! Unless the poop bags have been sitting there since their last dog was still alive, which also wouldn't be surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry, but a "salad" does not include bacon, cheese and sour cream. To me a salad is a heap of mixed greens, tomatoes, capsicum, radishes etc in a nice, light (NON cream) dressing. Crunchy, fresh, low fat and nutritious. But that's just me......

Reactions: 16
Why is their backyard so gross and looks like an episode of Hoarders
I saw that. And to me, it looks like they moved the chairs there to hide all the toys and clutter from the neighbor so they don't complain to HOA. 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who the hell gives their kids crackers in eggs for the first Easter that they are somewhat aware of it? I mean he doesn’t need more stuff but geez at least one chocolate bunny. They have all this money and buy themselves everything they can, but here’s some crappy crackers.

Attachments

Last edited:
She definitely can't just fake laugh her way through an interview, that's for sure.
Employer: So what skills would you bring to the job?
Ginn: hahahahahahahahahahahha. Metadata?
Employer: OK we’ll be in touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ginn wants to get her balance-challenged toddler a skateboard next. What, so you can fake laugh at him every time he crashes?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who the hell gives their kids crackers in eggs for the first Easter that they are somewhat aware of it? I mean he doesn’t need more stuff but geez at least one chocolate bunny. They have all this money and sp
They eat desserts with every meal and are so addicted to sugar that Tim will (and has) crawl on his piss stained hotel bathroom floor to eat some more fried dough covered in sugar. But on Easter, eat your crackers Jackson. It’s your “treat”!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Bluey was playing so loudly during dinner.

Ginn: "I know it's a little loud, sorry." THEN TURN IT DOWN YOU witch. Does J$ not give you, the parent, permission to turn down the volume?

Ginn: "We've never seen him (J$) sick like that." (she forgot their Halloween stay at Polynesian, I guess.)

Dim: "He had a peanut butter jelly sandwich for lunch"
He had an uncrustable, Dim. Let's not pretend either of you even bothered making an actual PB&J sandwich for him, you just unwrapped an uncrustable...

Reactions: 19
Wait, so once Jackson threw up, Tim could not go to Hollywood Studios because Jenn couldn’t care for her child alone?

• Wow
Why are they still showing his bedroom and showing Jackpot sleeping/laying in his crib??

6 eggs. Really? And let the kid hold the eggs with his hands and put the damn thing in the cup. Let him get dye on his hands. Let him do his own eggs!

Why is he not allowed to run around the yard by himself without both of them following and directing his every move?

And did they really hold his jellybean and make him take a bite out of it while they held it? What the hell is wrong with them?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.