Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Those chairs....oh my god....what a waste.

they don’t take care of anything and they aren’t even home to enjoy anything
Did I read it right that someone said they were $750? I didn't have the sound on, but just saw him sitting on the chair like a 1940s pin-up girl. 🤣

1622830940413.png

1622830980789.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

2020planner

VIP Member
Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees that Tim created a tie-dye shirt with a giant erect ...errr... you know. :ROFLMAO:

1622824040384.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

2020planner

VIP Member
Love this comment -

Julie Vanerem
Julie Vanerem
12 hours ago
So, no more balloons because of a booboo, and no more coffee table... Ya'll got a whole lot more, a whole lot worse, ahead of you. Teach him how to take it in stride and learn not to do that next time. Just taking things away or trying to prevent him from getting hurt is counter productive, and honestly, it wont work, he is gonna stumble sometimes, in more ways then one. He has to know how to get through it. We raised 5. Let him play, let him fall, let him heal, let him learn and he will be just fine.

Reactions: 26
Wow, change of pace in the comments section!
So glad to see that! I also saw the comments ripping on them for saying they are banning balloons. It was the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard a parent say. If my parents banned everything I injured myself with as a kid I wouldn't have been allowed at any parks, playing on my bike, playing with my siblings, water balloons... the list goes on. Also on top of that I am a GIRL believe it or not Jenn because toddlers and kids are active it doesn't matter what their sex is. Jenn saying she wasn't nuts as a kid is great because we now know she has likely been a sedentary person her whole life.

It was clear that Tim was thinking she over reacted while they were explaining it, even going as far to be like "he is going to hurt himself wayy more". Remember when he tripped at Sea World and scraped his leg and they made a deal about that too. This has to be the worst case of helicopter parenting and they put it online for all to see!

Reactions: 25

80ssailor

I need some ideas...

My wonderful wife is turning 50 this week. Now we live down in S. Florida (Lauderdale area). No family around the area. I have already ordered her a wonderful strawberry cake from Publix and bought her some new tops and swimsuits from ww. She wants to go to a movie & then Cracker Barrel for dinner on the day of. I know there are ladies here in a similar age group and wanted your thoughts on if I should be doing something more. I did offer her a week at the beach over in Fort Myers or time at the parks but she declined those options. I'd like to make it special as both her parents are deceased now and my folks can't travel at the moment.
Uh ya. You need to put a bunch of her dirty clothes in a bag and have a Disney cruise at the bottom, a surprise massage, an exercise bike and a new Tesla. Don’t forget the ugly porch chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

peteykirch

VIP Member
Thanks to @Tampa_Life for the overwhelmingly liked thread suggestion.

Do we really believe the Slackers booked their Vero Beach stay over a year ago?

Did they even pay for it? Or did their "friends" make a deal with the Rotund Sunburnt Florida She-Devil Jenn Bojo?

What will the Slackers blame next time when Jackpot injures himself?

Reactions: 20

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Just noticed another instance in that Video where there was potential for injury so i've added it to the other two I posted in the old thread.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.04-23_26_32.png

Cracking your head on the oven

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.04-06_40_57.png

Telling the story of how your kid cracked his head on the coffee table (while he's running at the same coffee table)

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.04-06_46_22.png

Telling the story of how kids can have accidents while your kid is about to climb over the upstairs handrail.

• Sad
  • Haha

Anniebee

VIP Member
Granted I’m from a completely different country, but those canopies over the top put me in mind of Fred Flintstones car!

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Guys I have a confession to make...

My name is Nicole, my fiance is Jim.

Everytime I see "Nicole & Jim" on here I am mentally going.....cmon guys I told you we dont like them anymore 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

peteykirch

VIP Member
Shelves are still effing broken
20210607_184712.jpg

Tim utters the phrase he needs to upgrade his hose game.

Jenn complains Target baby clothes is super expensive. Apparently 4.50 for a t shirt is too much, but 2k for a impractical Gucci sweater was a great buy.

LMFAO AT THE JENNBO PEAR SHAPED FASHION SHOW.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18