Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Florida and a few years ago Portillo’s opened in my area. I went through the drive thru and gave it a couple of tries and it was disappointing and gross both times. I have not had their desserts or eaten inside. The food was just so heavy and the fries just seemed like frozen ore-ida crinkle fries like I could buy in the grocery store. Nothing great like McDonald’s or Chik fill A fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lots of dislikes on their latest Video (live stream) Normally they get around 50 dislikes. It's triple that. I wonder why.

Reactions: 5
Driving back from Boston…and listening to their live show…

here are some observations
#1 why are Stans asking their opinions… they know nothing
#2 oh goodie another staycation
#anybody else get the gist that the pandemic really highlighted how whack and mentally ill these people are
-#3 if we were hanging out with friends… witch you ain’t got no friends
#4 still not eating inside ffs you are vaccinated
#5 27 minutes in.. it’s just tim
#6 you have to get your son to say words… how bout hire a speech therapist
#7 a Stan asked will you stay at 4 seasons Orlando.., yeah if they comp them
#8 Stans ask about Disneyland…Tim goes on rant about Jackson flying… mentions Tennessee… trying to get comped again Tim
#9 I’m 41 minutes in and ffs their Stans
And I’m tapping out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim’s no mask fear mongering was insufferable. He’s worried about the honor system at a universal but totally open to international tourism. You know why? Because he’s ready to travel internationally and doesn’t like feeling like he just can’t. His logic is back to not touching ketchup packets level.

Reactions: 9
Tim’s no mask fear mongering was insufferable. He’s worried about the honor system at a universal but totally open to international tourism. You know why? Because he’s ready to travel internationally and doesn’t like feeling like he just can’t. His logic is back to not touching ketchup packets level.
the news here did post interviews with people who said they were not going to wear masks at universal and were not vaccinated. I think we all knew that would be the case so I can understand being more cautious in the park now since J isn’t vaccinated nor mask wearing. Hopefully we will see more solo Tim which is definitely preferable for me.

OT PMM

Nate is totally reading here. Hi Nate!!!
In today's PMM video Nate explains that he sweats a lot and uses his hot, dark long sleeved spirit jerseys and jean jackets to hide the fact that he is so wet and sweaty. He said it doesn't matter even if he wears a t-shirt, he sweats.
I'm pretty sure hot spirit jerseys and jean jackets when it's in the 80s and 90s aren't helping the sweat situation one bit and is actually great way to give yourself heat stroke.
Yikes I don’t normally chime in on PMM stuff but his sweating has always grossed me out. I understand it’s Florida and as hot as Satans taint outside but damn Nate, there are plenty of stores out there that sell athletic wear/athleisure for big dudes. Check out Columbia! Comparable in price (or cheaper) to a spirit jersey and you won’t look absolutely ridiculous wearing a black long sleeve shirt in July. Also, for the love of tits....buy a hat that fits your head

they have been on two Disney cruises both fully paid for by Disney, this was when they were on the media list. one was a super short onto promote marvel on the ship, another one was a week long or so.

Both times they were seated with other bloggers.

the entire time they over criticized everything, super negative and it showed they'd not know tit about Disney. When a company is inviting you for free, they don't expect you to tit all over them the entire time. They also had a paid trip to Hawaii from Disney as well a few weeks after the cruise.

So glad Disney dropped them, as you can tell since they have been dropped they keep making videos about Disney hotels, trying to get on Disney good side again, don't think its gonna happen.
I didn't recall two, I only recalled one where they said it was their first cruise then later said it wasn't. Now that you mention Marvel, I do recall that.

Reactions: 1
I’m in Florida and a few years ago Portillo’s opened in my area. I went through the drive thru and gave it a couple of tries and it was disappointing and gross both times. I have not had their desserts or eaten inside. The food was just so heavy and the fries just seemed like frozen ore-ida crinkle fries like I could buy in the grocery store. Nothing great like McDonald’s or Chik fill A fries.
You lost me at McDonald's being better. Chickfila fries are awesome, so I agree they probably taste better. I am a crinkle cut fry fan and Portillo's are way better than Oreida oven fries. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched a few minutes of the live stream. I bet Jenn tries to return her "prop" back to the store (along with the sea moneys) because it wouldn't stay still.

Oof McDonald’s fries are not worth raving about IMHO and chick fil a is trash all around (although their fries are their one redeeming quality). I guess that’s why they make chocolate and vanilla 🤣🤣. I fully expect fast food to be “heavy”

anyway back to the trackers 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lots of dislikes on their latest Video (live stream) Normally they get around 50 dislikes. It's triple that. I wonder why.
My guess is people are tired of the covid fear mongering and just all around misinformation that was in this live vlog.

Reactions: 6
Disney should tell them to suck eggs and kick them off all cruises. There will be plenty of good coverage from other vloggers and media outlets, Disney does not need the type of negativity and boredom the Tim Tracker brings to the table, particularly in regards to the cruises.
Exactly and here's my thought, they don't even know if Jackpot will do well on a cruise but yet they evidently book two? At least they could cancel since the Wish isn't the non-refundable maiden voyage.

Reactions: 1
My guess is people are tired of the covid fear mongering and just all around misinformation that was in this live vlog.
One thing I don't blame TTTs for is their being concerned about covid. It is worse than the flu despite what one of the covid deniers said on the live chat. It seems a lot of covid deniers and anti-maskers follow them and did not like their talk of saying covid is real and dangerous.
What I don't like is their "we're so careful" TALK versus what we actually SEE them doing. Anyone who was as concerned and scared by covid as they say they are would never have gone on the equivalent of 2 months of hotel stays at over a dozen different hotels and uncountable trips to crowded theme parks, museums and stores nearly every single say with a toddler just for shits and giggs. It's the hypocrisy that pissed me off.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.