Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about food (pepper pig m&s goodies) and what she shouldn't be eating but is again with the little girl sat with her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, looked like a romantic meal for two. Hasn’t she been single since her husband tit on her with the exception of the time with the American young fella? A bit of flirting and fun times might do her the world of good.

Reactions: 1
Does it piss anyone off how she tries to live a single life while having a child i know mums and dads can still be who they are without just being a parent but everythings about me me me i want to travel i want to do x y z why not ask what her daughter wants ? Take her for fun days out instead she just wants to see land marks and stuff her face at markets i dont get it

I just realised i posted yesterday too i guess as someone with a young child a bit older then athena i want to spend time with them and make memories with them instead of binning them off every chance i get

Reactions: 6
Does she have joint custody with her ex? I’ve always assumed that’s why she hasn’t always got her daughter with her

Reactions: 2
Does she have joint custody with her ex? I’ve always assumed that’s why she hasn’t always got her daughter with her
Not sure as far as i remember her mum has her when she works or shes at nursery ( someone correct me ) but then some weekends she is with her dad but there has been times shes stayed with tillys mum for an extended period so she could go off and do things again someone correct me if wrong

I think athenas dad does have her some weekends but a lot of the time Tilly’s mum has Athena. It does come across sometimes as Athena is an inconvenience to her in my opinion.

I think athenas dad does have her some weekends but a lot of the time Tilly’s mum has Athena. It does come across sometimes as Athena is an inconvenience to her in my opinion.
I agree. From what I can work out Ed only has Athena once a month. Unfortunately this isn’t enough for Tilly’s jetsetting lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
She does have joint custody ,but as per the person on here that knows Niki ( ed's partner ) she treats Athena very badly doesn't include her in family gatherings etc so Ed doesn't take her to his home he keeps her at his parents house ...Imagine treating your 4 yr old daughter like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I know people parent alone every day but I do feel sorry for Tilly in some ways on that front. Her ex is alive and kicking (even if he is an atrocious human being based on what we know about him) and he barely seems to take Athena. If I was 'co-parenting' with an ex who lived not too far away I'd hope for more nights off tbh. Particularly as she's still only 30ish and seems to want to let her hair down and hopefully meet someone new, neither of which are bad things. She has a lot of help from her mum and that but even so, I don't think it's a bad thing she's off galavanting around the UK here and there. She should be out making friends and enjoying her life when she has a little freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know people parent alone every day but I do feel sorry for Tilly in some ways on that front. Her ex is alive and kicking (even if he is an atrocious human being based on what we know about him) and he barely seems to take Athena. If I was 'co-parenting' with an ex who lived not too far away I'd hope for more nights off tbh. Particularly as she's still only 30ish and seems to want to let her hair down and hopefully meet someone new, neither of which are bad things. She has a lot of help from her mum and that but even so, I don't think it's a bad thing she's off galavanting around the UK here and there. She should be out making friends and enjoying her life when she has a little freedom.
Yes the whole mum should sit at home annoys me! Athena is well looked after and seems to enjoy the company of Tillies younger siblings she probably thinks of them as her brother and sister , after all she was reared with them when Tilly was ill.She has a father that’s able to take off anywhere at anytime and not a word said…it’s a man’s world 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes the whole mum should sit at home annoys me! Athena is well looked after and seems to enjoy the company of Tillies younger siblings she probably thinks of them as her brother and sister , after all she was reared with them when Tilly was ill.She has a father that’s able to take off anywhere at anytime and not a word said…it’s a man’s world 🙄
Yeah i think maybe because im not an avid watcher of her stories anymore but when i do its always her going places without athena or shes working so maybe thats why it comes across like shee never got her really im 100 % for living your life but i do get the impression she sees athena as an inconvicenance again im probarly totally in the wrong there if she can live her life and has the help to have athena then go for it i just hope she doesnt grow up thinking my mum was never there as she was always working or travelling

Yeah i think maybe because im not an avid watcher of her stories anymore but when i do its always her going places without athena or shes working so maybe thats why it comes across like shee never got her really im 100 % for living your life but i do get the impression she sees athena as an inconvicenance again im probarly totally in the wrong there if she can live her life and has the help to have athena then go for it i just hope she doesnt grow up thinking my mum was never there as she was always working or travelling
But that goes for a lot of parents nowadays ,it's great she wants to carve a career for herself instead of relying on the benefit system .Most people have to work they don't have a choice if they want a roof over their head and to provide for their kids at least she has her mum to look after her some kids are stuck in childcare from 7am til 6pm if they grow up resenting their parents for it ,so be it ! a good role model is what gets you to where you want to be in life ...not a deadbeat dad and his partner that doesn't want her anywhere near her only sister...now that's cause for resentment !

But that goes for a lot of parents nowadays ,it's great she wants to carve a career for herself instead of relying on the benefit system .Most people have to work they don't have a choice if they want a roof over their head and to provide for their kids at least she has her mum to look after her some kids are stuck in childcare from 7am til 6pm if they grow up resenting their parents for it ,so be it ! a good role model is what gets you to where you want to be in life ...not a deadbeat dad and his partner that doesn't want her anywhere near her only sister...now that's cause for resentment !
Oh no i wasnt on about work at all i think its great i was more saying about her going off on her travels thats my point whenever i see her stories shes always off seeing places without athena so maybe i got the wrong end of the stick i have no issue with her working at all but i think to work all the hours and then most time your off not spend time with your daughter is a bit wrong but as i said i dip in and out of her stories so maybe i do miss days out with athena and stuff her ex sounds awful