Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she worked full time but I might be wrong.
strange for her not to be posting her every move on insta.

Reactions: 1
I think she does, she uses her holiday well and I guess has taken some well needed time off which is understandable given her career during this time.

Reactions: 4
Yes she has gone very quiet.
I reckon she’s found this thread, probably upset about the comments about folk thinking she’d leave Athena & thinking her American Internet Lover is a weirdo sham.
For what it’s worth I actually really like Tilly, I’m happy she’s feeling good in herself and being healthier but I hope she’s done it for her and her only. As for her being a mum well.. I think she’s done pretty well considering she had her husband walk out on them, She got a new job and home and rebuilt her life for herself; I don’t think she would leave Athena (who is adorable btw), I don’t really pick up on the lack of bond/not missing her.. my daughter stays with her Dad and ofc I miss her but I don’t feel the need to whine about it online.. it is what it is! I do think it’s both cute and sad when she’s doing stories and Athena is wanting to participate or automatically says ‘Hey guys’. I dunno.. I just think Hayden situ is really strange and if I was her friend or family I’d be telling her my concerns (in a nice way).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think if she had found the thread she would say something about it. She doesn’t normally beat around the bush about things. She would probably like it. She already thinks she’s come sort of local celeb.

She’s done a couple of stories but not mentioned why she’s not been on in days. Maybe there’s trouble in paradise already with the trunk supporter

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she would leave Athena and run off to America permanently I think she is a fab mum especially after her ex leaving her the way he did.
I feel when she is on any weight loss journey she definitely demonises food which means she never find a healthy way to maintain her weight loss. Also she is smug as hell about it all which I can’t be bothered with it. I think the whole American love story has her caught up and the logistics may not have been fully thought about, I have a feeling her mum would have said honestly about it all. She deserves happiness but I’m not quite sure it’s going to be with him.

Actually maybe she has found the thread. She’s posted a picture of her and Athena on her stories with something like “I love my baby girl” which she never usually posts stories like that. Maybe she’s read about people saying she isn’t great with Athena

Actually maybe she has found the thread. She’s posted a picture of her and Athena on her stories with something like “I love my baby girl” which she never usually posts stories like that. Maybe she’s read about people saying she isn’t great with Athena
Thought exactly the same, and I think she won’t address here as she won’t want to lead her followers over here to see what’s been said...

Reactions: 3
Thought exactly the same, and I think she won’t address here as she won’t want to lead her followers over here to see what’s been said...
it’s got to be. She never posts pictures with captions like that about Athena. She was speaking really rushed in her stories as well she normally waffles on for ages

She’s never w en mentioned working out 😱

Reactions: 1
Another person who thinks socially distancing doesn’t apply to them 😡 Bad enough she was going out with her dad and his wife, she’s now just posted on stories with her best friend kissing her on the head....seriously 😳😡🙄. To think ironically she said the main reason she wanted to lose weight was as she was told she’d be far less at risk of getting ill from COVID. Absolutely stupid 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Another person who thinks socially distancing doesn’t apply to them 😡 Bad enough she was going out with her dad and his wife, she’s now just posted on stories with her best friend kissing her on the head....seriously 😳😡🙄. To think ironically she said the main reason she wanted to lose weight was as she was told she’d be far less at risk of getting ill from COVID. Absolutely stupid 😡
Rules don’t apply to her. The reason she wanted to lose weight is for her American boyfriend that she’s never met, nothing to do with COVID 🙄

Sorry if this sounds stupid but would her friend be part of her ‘bubble’? I honestly don’t know of the rules I’ve been staying at home mostly and only goto the shop if I need something. However if she is breaking the rules then you’d think she would know better considering her profession 😔