Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she did not take Athena travelling.

I've always gotten the vibe that she resented Ed for leaving her alone with Athena and she admitted she struggled to bond with her. I'm not judging her and i wouldn't say she's a bad mum at all she was left in a tit situation and i'm sure she did her best. But they don't seem to have that close bond that you would think they would have from it being just the two of them.

Reactions: 2
She went travelling on her own. But she did take Athena on one of her trips. Can’t remember where they went. But on the trip where she was away for a while she went alone.
I feel really sad for Athena that she literally did not seem to care at all about the Disney trip being cancelled and all she seems to care about is getting to America to see the trump supporter. Or that’s how it’s coming across anyway

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t be the first mother to run off and leave her kid with her parents. Can imagine her moving to America and leaving her daughter here

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t be the first mother to run off and leave her kid with her parents. Can imagine her moving to America and leaving her daughter here
I really do think that’s what she will do. Her mum seems to have Athena a lot so I think she will be with Ed and her mum and she will bugger off looking for her happy ever after

Been watching some of her old videos, can already see her husband is an arse hole in this video when she was in labour with Athena. What a freak!

I really do think that’s what she will do. Her mum seems to have Athena a lot so I think she will be with Ed and her mum and she will bugger off looking for her happy ever after
I can see her leaving her little girl behind for good to be honest.

• Sad
I can't she is just caught up in the fantasy of a romance/boyfriend reality will hit soon.

She’s been quiet in her stories today. Not like her. We normally have her talking us through her morning smoothie and stir fry for tea 🤣

I honestly can’t imagine her leaving Athena. Just can’t see it.
I do think the American guy might end up being a total freak though..I hope when she does go to meet him she is careful

I honestly can’t imagine her leaving Athena. Just can’t see it.
I do think the American guy might end up being a total freak though..I hope when she does go to meet him she is careful
I get a controlling and or sociopathic vibe off Me USA.

I get a controlling and or sociopathic vibe off Me USA.
Yeah, the dress thing concerned me. She was all for wearing it on her trip to the Ivy with her dad then suddenly, next day, she felt she should wait and wear it to the airport because that's what they had discussed. In my opinion, there are so many issues with that.

Reactions: 5
I like Tilly and I felt bad for her when Ed left her, his blatantly a scumbag. Iirc in one of her lives she found a photo of his name tattoo’d on his mistress 🤢. I don’t think she’d leave Athena tbh.
She needs to dust this American guy off though, really really weird situation and they’ve only been talking since March but love each other? Cmon now.. you have a child and that’s your main responsibility for me personally I wouldn’t give such thing the time of day how could it ever work between them realistically? He gives me major creepy vibes and I think that actually her self esteem is so low which is why she’s lapped up this attention and started to lose weight etc.

p.s I wish she’d take off her make-up before bed, she always wakes up y crusty around her eyes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I reckon this guy is a scammer. If her mum doesn’t approve you can see why.

I quite like Tilly. I love her mum. Their camping trip one time was hilarious.

Tilly has travelled with Athena and she hadn’t told Athena about DLP as she was worried they wouldn’t get there. She has had trips on her own.

I just hope she isn’t shafted massively by Hayden.

I like Tilly and I felt bad for her when Ed left her, his blatantly a scumbag. Iirc in one of her lives she found a photo of his name tattoo’d on his mistress 🤢. I don’t think she’d leave Athena tbh.
She needs to dust this American guy off though, really really weird situation and they’ve only been talking since March but love each other? Cmon now.. you have a child and that’s your main responsibility for me personally I wouldn’t give such thing the time of day how could it ever work between them realistically? He gives me major creepy vibes and I think that actually her self esteem is so low which is why she’s lapped up this attention and started to lose weight etc.

p.s I wish she’d take off her make-up before bed, she always wakes up y crusty around her eyes 🤢
I message her when she was complaining about her face mask giving her spots I said it might be something to do with not taking her make up off for bed. She replied saying that she supposed she should take it off but it was definately the mask 🙈

• Haha
I don’t know how she can sleep in all that make up. When I see her in the mornings with all that make up around her eyes I just think how?!