Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to his Facebook, they've been in a relationship since August 21st.
A month, well that's ok then🤣
They have both had hard paper rounds if they are only early 30s. Wonder how long he will put up with her daft put on voice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All over Facebook with the “I love you” too. Too much too soon.

• Sick
According to his Facebook, they've been in a relationship since August 21st.
Ffs, how you can make a decision to up route your whole life and job 4 weeks after meetingsomeone. You don't know someone after a month. Grow up Tilly, you act like you live in a bleeping Mills and boon romance novel.

A month, well that's ok then🤣
They have both had hard paper rounds if they are only early 30s. Wonder how long he will put up with her daft put on voice
Plus all her shite clothes shopping. The amount of clothes she buys for someone who doesn't go anywhere is ludicrous

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It did cross my mind she’d leave with or without Athena. I think it could get a little to overwhelming for Athena and when the realisation of leaving home, her family and her school sinks in, she’ll not want to go. Tilly however, has already secured a new job and giving up her home etc she’ll go and leave Athena with tillys mum, and just travel back at weekends or something, and pay her mum for childcare and things. That’s my little theory anyway 🤣

Reactions: 2
It did cross my mind she’d leave with or without Athena. I think it could get a little to overwhelming for Athena and when the realisation of leaving home, her family and her school sinks in, she’ll not want to go. Tilly however, has already secured a new job and giving up her home etc she’ll go and leave Athena with tillys mum, and just travel back at weekends or something, and pay her mum for childcare and things. That’s my little theory anyway 🤣
I think you may not be far wrong with this. Athena adores her nanny, she will no doubt find it hard

Reactions: 2
I have wondered, does her mum work? Just she seems to have Athena a lot when Tilly is working rather than being at nursery say. Curiosity more than criticism.

Reactions: 1
She works as a celebrant at non-religious ceremonies (weddings, funerals etc) - or at least she used to in pre-COVID times

Reactions: 1
“” i want my happy ever after “” we all want to be happy but duck me that sound so child ish shes living in a fairy tale land at the minute she neede to grow up

All over Facebook with the “I love you” too. Too much too soon.
In love, twice in 6 m
“” i want my happy ever after “” we all want to be happy but duck me that sound so child ish shes living in a fairy tale land at the minute she neede to grow up
Ridiculous behaviour. She wants and wants and Athena gets the leftovers. She has been short with her a few times off she interrupts her story

In love, twice in 6 m
Ridiculous behaviour. She wants and wants and Athena gets the leftovers. She has been short with her a few times off she interrupts her story
Her mother raised Athena for over 12 months cos Tilly couldn't bond with her. No award for mother of the year then. She'd leave her at the drop of a hat to go on an independent adventure. Selfish cow

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her mother raised Athena for over 12 months cos Tilly couldn't bond with her. No award for mother of the year then. She'd leave her at the drop of a hat to go on an independent adventure. Selfish cow
I always found this odd everyone deals with break ups differently and not saying it wasnt hard but to admit you gave your child away as you could not care for her just makes her look really bad

To be fair to her she could well have been suffering from PND as Athena was only little when Ed made his exit. I think the best outcome for Athena if Tilly was genuinely unable to parent well would be that she lived with Tilly’s mum.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her she could well have been suffering from PND as Athena was only little when Ed made his exit. I think the best outcome for Athena if Tilly was genuinely unable to parent well would be that she lived with Tilly’s mum.
Thats true i guess i always got an off feeling with her around athena maybe she just has never recovered from struggling to bond with her ?

I’m not convinced she’d leave her daughter behind but I do think she’s not considered her needs and it’s more about her own. I hope she isn’t moving in with this guy anytime soon as that’s a big no so soon in rational peoples worlds especially if she only did meet him for definite a matter of weeks ago. I really hope it was longer than that and she just kept it quiet! She has the safety of her child to think about. I’m not implying anything against the guy she’s met but she really should be taking a step back and looking at it from all angles for her daughter and not herself and own wants. Here’s hoping she’s getting her own place. Also you’d think her ex would also be thinking that way about his daughter but then again maybe he is!?!?! I can’t help thinking it’s been going on secretly longer than she says for such a full on decision and that her family are accepting of the move ! Only time will tell in the next few weeks

Pick me up she needed....is she not happy with anything ffs. She's just decided to uproot her life and makeup is making her happy

Reactions: 3
You'd think now she's bagged herself Ed 2.0. She'd calm down on the drag queen make up. But no, still popping to B & M looking like she's rocked up to a panto audition

• Haha
Reactions: 8