Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she could live in with someone after 3 dates when she has a child. From
What I can gather she really relies on her family a lot for help with Athena. Her mum seems to have her a lot of them time. So what’s she planning on doing when she moves 4 hours away.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she could live in with someone after 3 dates when she has a child. From
What I can gather she really relies on her family a lot for help with Athena. Her mum seems to have her a lot of them time. So what’s she planning on doing when she moves 4 hours away.
It’s all a bit too whirlwindy for me. It’s nice she’s happy but it’s all a bit too much too soon. I wonder if we will get a pregnancy announcement at xmas

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she feels comfortable allowing her daughter to share a house with a man she’s met 3 times and her daughters met what, once? Not making any accusations here at all, but he could be anyone! She doesn’t know him. It’s incredibly dangerous in my opinion, until she really gets to know him herself first.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she said he’s moving in with him though did she? Just that she’s moving to Cornwall. It’d be a lot of adjusting for both families (his kid/s and little Athena) if that happened right away.

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling it's been more then 3 dates. After all the criticism she got for that American thing I reakon shes been chatting to new guy for longer but maybe kept it private initially this time. For him to be so comfy so quick with her and vice versa I reakon there has been a phone romance a while before the first long weekend date. Just my thoughts feelings etc

Reactions: 4
Well they’re old school pals aren’t they originally so maybe they reconnected platonically and it turned into something more. I was rewatching her announcement and it struck me so much how it was about ‘her’ life and ‘her’ fresh start, with Athena mentioned as an additional factor rather than a driving one. I hope it does work out for her, for both of them, but I don’t think anyone would suggest this as a good idea so quickly.

Reactions: 8
Well they’re old school pals aren’t they originally so maybe they reconnected platonically and it turned into something more. I was rewatching her announcement and it struck me so much how it was about ‘her’ life and ‘her’ fresh start, with Athena mentioned as an additional factor rather than a driving one. I hope it does work out for her, for both of them, but I don’t think anyone would suggest this as a good idea so quickly.
It's always been about her. Selfish beyond a doubt, poor Athena hasn't had chance to get to know this guy. Tilly was so desperate for male attention she's thrown herself in head first. Let's hope it works out but he's too much of an Ed lookalike it's creepy🤮

It's always been about her. Selfish beyond a doubt, poor Athena hasn't had chance to get to know this guy. Tilly was so desperate for male attention she's thrown herself in head first. Let's hope it works out but he's too much of an Ed lookalike it's creepy🤮
Maybe she will spend more time with her now and less time in shops, making tiktoks, painting her face and playing with the clothes she will never fit in!

Maybe she will spend more time with her now and less time in shops, making tiktoks, painting her face and playing with the clothes she will never fit in!
duck, those tik toks were total cringe and only aimed at men with her half clad boobs hanging out trying to be seductive:rolleyes: Quite sad really, no friends either apart from the one who lives around Devon.

Reactions: 2
duck, those tik toks were total cringe and only aimed at men with her half clad boobs hanging out trying to be seductive:rolleyes: Quite sad really, no friends either apart from the one who lives around Devon.
She would have took on any man, it was like she needed one for purpose in life.

She comes across as desperate to me. God, remember the one in USA?:rolleyes:
Best guy ever....until this best one.

She has definitely given up on the weight loss too, her arms were huge in last nights story. She'll fling herself into this and get comfortable very quickly

Reactions: 4
So she’s found a job to apply for, interviewed and got an offer. That all takes time so she must have literally decided after date one?!

Reactions: 7
She would have took on any man, it was like she needed one for purpose in life.
She comes across as desperate to me. God, remember the one in USA?:rolleyes:
Best guy ever....until this best one.

She has definitely given up on the weight loss too, her arms were huge in last nights story. She'll fling herself into this and get comfortable very quickly
She lost a ton of weight when Mr usa was on the scene. He looked a right creep, probably told her to lose weight. The new guy looks a bit chunky so I bet it'll be constant meals out just like it was with Ed

So she’s found a job to apply for, interviewed and got an offer. That all takes time so she must have literally decided after date one?!
After the 1st message! I know we've only 1 life bla bla but why go breakneck speed. If he's the one he can wait for 5minutes

I have a feeling it's been more then 3 dates. After all the criticism she got for that American thing I reakon shes been chatting to new guy for longer but maybe kept it private initially this time. For him to be so comfy so quick with her and vice versa I reakon there has been a phone romance a while before the first long weekend date. Just my thoughts feelings etc
I think the same tbh. I know she’d been away a few times a few months ago saying she’d wanted to see a few places and they were down south all be not Cornwall so maybe they met up then. Also didn’t she say he had relatives still in the Birmingham area and visits often so again I reckon they’ve probably met up then. I would imagine her mum has met him that way also and maybe given her blessings for her and her daughter to move. I think she’ll have kept things quiet for some time but obviously shared once she felt it was going somewhere

After the 1st message! I know we've only 1 life bla bla but why go breakneck speed. If he's the one he can wait for 5minutes
I'm calling it now for engagement at Xmas, pregnancy announcement before summer 2022 if not before
Curious to know why he can't move to be closer to her🤷‍♀️

I'm calling it now for engagement at Xmas, pregnancy announcement before summer 2022 if not before

Curious to know why he can't move to be closer to her🤷‍♀️
Maybe if he has children his constraints are more difficult. Maybe Athena’s dad was yeah fine and Tilly thought right I’ll look for a job
I think it’s been going on longer than everyone thinks tbh …. But even if has been 3/4/5 months it’s quick when children are involved