Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if he has children his constraints are more difficult. Maybe Athena’s dad was yeah fine and Tilly thought right I’ll look for a job
I think it’s been going on longer than everyone thinks tbh …. But even if has been 3/4/5 months it’s quick when children are involved
Still too soon, hope it doesn't end in tears. Such a big life change regardless of whether she's known him 5 months or 5 weeks. I truly believe its been a whirlwind romance and she's been swept off her feet by her Ed lookalike.

After the 1st message! I know we've only 1 life bla bla but why go breakneck speed. If he's the one he can wait for 5minutes
I feel she was scared of being left on the shelf as a single parent. Ffs, she's still really young so why throw yourself in head first. She hardly knows him, probably hasn't seen him since they went to school together

Reactions: 2
Still too soon, hope it doesn't end in tears. Such a big life change regardless of whether she's known him 5 months or 5 weeks. I truly believe its been a whirlwind romance and she's been swept off her feet by her Ed lookalike.

I feel she was scared of being left on the shelf as a single parent. Ffs, she's still really young so why throw yourself in head first. She hardly knows him, probably hasn't seen him since they went to school together
And why us being single so bad, could she not just have enjoyed the life she had. She is man mad

Reactions: 3
And why us being single so bad, could she not just have enjoyed the life she had. She is man mad
I reckon all that tit with Ed knocked her confidence and she needs to prove to herself that she can still attract men. I think she's a pretty girl but the makeup is cringe, nobody walks around Asda in heavy purple glitter eyeshadow ffs(n)Desperate to get married i again reckon

Reactions: 1
I appreciate she’s seen and heard some truly awful things in her job, but surely you can’t use that as an excuse to move 4 hours away with a man you’ve been on 3 dates with, move your child from her family who she sees daily and her dad? She’s got bottle I’ll give her that.
I cant help but wonder if Covid hadn't happened, would she have moved to America too?!

She deserves to find love and deserves to be happy, but she has a child and so she does not come first anymore. Athena has to be her priority and not some guy she’s just met ( although I’m sure she said she knew him from school) surely you would take at least the first year of Athena at school to see if it had potential to become serious? Athena is little, she will adapt next year as much as this and she could have spent a lot of time down there making friends. Tilly also has her mum close by and loves shopping etc, Cornwall is lovely and has some great shops but nowhere near as big/ busy as where she is now. If it was just her I’d say go for it, she’s right, life is short, but she really needs to slow down because of Athena.

Reactions: 5
And someone who was spouting the same shite to who knows how many women
He was weird, he wanted Tilly to go over there and only for the Pandemic I honestly think she would've gone. She was devastated she couldn't buy a plane ticket, even had her outfit chosen to wear when she met him. She loves to chase men

Could you imagine your ignorant lump of a husband, i.e. Ed, leaving you and what that would do to your confidence though? And to have been cheated on for a long time including while pregnant? Her confidence must have been on the ground for a long time after that so craving male approval is kind of understandable. Doesn’t excuse poor decision making but you can sort of understand it to a point.

Reactions: 9
The knowing him from school story means nothing. I know boys from my class who own dental practices...and also know a few in prison

• Haha
The knowing him from school story means nothing. I know boys from my class who own dental practices...and also know a few in prison
What a load of bollocks, he's probably seen her flaunting herself on tik tok and remembered her from school so got in touch

• Haha
Surely though, seeing how drastically, and how quickly your life can change, and her experience with divorce etc, she'd be more sensible and guarded about her decisions and not wanting to jump in feet first? I cant stop thinking about how upset Athena will be when she has the realisation of what it really means to move...no more nanny every day. So sad!

Surely though, seeing how drastically, and how quickly your life can change, and her experience with divorce etc, she'd be more sensible and guarded about her decisions and not wanting to jump in feet first? I cant stop thinking about how upset Athena will be when she has the realisation of what it really means to move...no more nanny every day. So sad!
yeah shes taken her away from everything she knows i think its really selfish personally

It was definitely a horrible experience, but how long can you play on it

It was definitely a horrible experience, but how long can you play on it
And i guess she has promised days at the beach etc..but it's not a holiday it's her everyday life now so bills need paid and she has to go to work/school etc

I think the same tbh. I know she’d been away a few times a few months ago saying she’d wanted to see a few places and they were down south all be not Cornwall so maybe they met up then. Also didn’t she say he had relatives still in the Birmingham area and visits often so again I reckon they’ve probably met up then. I would imagine her mum has met him that way also and maybe given her blessings for her and her daughter to move. I think she’ll have kept things quiet for some time but obviously shared once she felt it was going somewhere
Didn’t she talk quite recently though about going on a first date, was it bowling? And she went back on stories afterwards saying that it had gone really well.

One of the places she visited on her own a few months back was Kent and although it’s down south, it’s 7 hours from Cornwall! I really don’t think he was on the scene then, I reckon it’s much more recent.

Didn’t she talk quite recently though about going on a first date, was it bowling? And she went back on stories afterwards saying that it had gone really well.

One of the places she visited on her own a few months back was Kent and although it’s down south, it’s 7 hours from Cornwall! I really don’t think he was on the scene then, I reckon it’s much more recent.
Yeah that was recently she said it was a first date

Yeah bowling was the first date, then she went down there the peeing weekend and then after that he came to hers.

According to his Facebook, they've been in a relationship since August 21st.

• Wow
Reactions: 5