Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gossip Girl was on the Live, def canโ€™t be Rosie.
Agreed on that Cher one though, saw her for the first time modding in the live tonight acting like a fud and saying she was leaving cos Rosie hadnโ€™t messaged her back. ๐Ÿ‘‹ cheerio then.
Has she not only got like 300 followers? Or have I looked at her backup account or something?

Reactions: 2
Stephanie' MELT' burke. Right you have had 2 friend requests for weeks but you wont accept them i wonder why. You were a well used bmx until your lies had you chased away. This lad has been trying every social media way to contact you. Your story was you were always gay you just tried to fit in. Well im in receipt of a 13 second clip of you with a certain male friend when kirsty wasnt around... naw means naw you propositioned that lad and he done right taking the clip so if you ever made any accusations... but you deleted him from your life. We all know you were chased from your scheme and im no here to bring any heat about that but i cannot gie a flyin fuck if you work out who i am. You spoke enough when i was your mod.... btw did you ever pay the ยฃ40 u owed the other mod๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฏ....
Nope you blocked her too. Shes ready to speak and her video is not tanning sprays being snorted up your peek a beek. You slated someone recently for cocaine.... my my pot kettle black.... you also did ask for stuff for your grandkids especially from your your nearest and dearest who did happily help you out so it was a boot in the teeth when you denied all our help. No hate โœŒ๐ŸผโœŒโœŒ
Some of that I know fuck all about but she wasnโ€™t chased from any scheme, unless it was all hush hush and done in the background, do you have proof of this or is this just heat say? No hate just asking ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
I can confirm that alanna has an only fans AND gets paid for TikTok gifts and then all her disability benefits. Wouldnโ€™t surprise me if her boyfriend was down as her carer
I thought she might have had an OF account who wants to pay to see her though ๐Ÿคฎ

Spanor511

VIP Member
And while Iโ€™m at it that Cher bear (rosies pal) is a total Fanny I cannot stand her
Yes. Roaster of the highest order. Her and her big, ugly, stinking man she thinks everyone fancies. Heโ€™s a monstrosity, but must be desperate to go with that big munter.