Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoisme.23

Think I’ve missed something what happened to jasper? Glesgamaw is on Alannas live speaking about something?

Reactions: 2

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Did Kyle actually egg rosies windows or did she do it herself for a funny video? Cause in the re-enactment they look clean surely she never cleaned them to do it again πŸ˜‚

MarionM16

Someone just told Rosie those eggs could have gone to a good foodbank 🀭
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
THIS IS GOSSGALx
Tracy straight eyesπŸ€ͺ oh shit sorry short πŸ™ˆ
Mind that time ye stole the torn menouge money??
Drugs are for MMMMUNTERSπŸ˜‚ Wellhouse ming gong 🀒 but here on a serious note, see the clothes donatated 6 weeks ago that YOU fuckin wore on a video they were for somebody that needed them not to line ur wardrobe!
AYE UR NEAREST ARE TATTLERS AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TTTTTTTTTTTRAMP DONT MIND MYYYYYYY STUTTER MY BEEF TEEF WHERE DOING A TRACY SPECIAL THERE FALLING OOT MY GUBBBBBB....
MEEELLLLTTTTDOWN FUCKING PENDINGπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Absolutely buckled at this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Alannnas supposed to have bought her son boyfriend an iPhone 12. Off what money? Universal credit? Or is she pretending to the social she's disabled to get pip?
Said shes on ESA employment support allowance I think it is... shell be getting about a grand a month plus her rent paid and her council tax will be the water charge only so like 15 quid a month...