TikTok Prison Wives #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah, so he cheated on her and she still got married to him?! She’s bloody stunning too! I noticed that the young girl Emy still isn’t back on Tiktok. I wonder did she find out her “fiancé” was cheating on her? I feel bad for her if that is the case, but it was written in the stars from the very beginning, anyone could have seen that, obviously aside from her!

Reactions: 1
Woah, so he cheated on her and she still got married to him?! She’s bloody stunning too! I noticed that the young girl Emy still isn’t back on Tiktok. I wonder did she find out her “fiancé” was cheating on her? I feel bad for her if that is the case, but it was written in the stars from the very beginning, anyone could have seen that, obviously aside from her!
I agree I think Emy is very young and naive and was totally swept up by the attention. I hope her family are supporting and helping her through this time.

Naomi posted a link to an IG page the other day and they had done a very recent drawing of Emy and her ‘fiancé’ it was dated within the last 2 weeks I think.

I want to hope she has got rid of him but I don’t think she has yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Naomi gets like 20/50$ for posting these inmates so i think she cares more about the money than the fact they are molesters!!
And nourblossom is from France bet her parents don't know she is married.

Last edited:
Naomi gets like 20/50$ for posting these inmates so i think she cares more about the money than the fact they are molesters!!
And nourblossom is from France bet her parents don't know she is married.
Wait whaaaaaat? Do they pay her directly or something? That's so horrible, imagine being willing to promote these molesters and pedophiles to naive women (and potentially children) for $20.

Reactions: 3
Wait whaaaaaat? Do they pay her directly or something? That's so horrible, imagine being willing to promote these molesters and pedophiles to naive women (and potentially children) for $20.
they pay victor for it and then he probably gives her half of most of the money to post it. She really should be doing her research before posting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mostly they let someone outside cash$app her so she gets the fu amount and then she will put it on his books and so on.
It happens all the time

sooooo what happened to Naomi going to do a tattoo apprenticeship lmao? she legit went once 😭😭

Chloe piemo seriously needs to get in the trash! Went from rapping Tupac songs by heart to preaching about God, yeah makes sense

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.