Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this fashion in 2021? Are we all supposed to be dressing like wannabe gangsters selling yokes outside the 3 arena? Between herself and Rosie they have me in stitches with the tracksuits. I got a full tracksuit for €12 in penneys at Christmas & it’s great for lazing around in but I wouldn’t be seen dead in a full matching tracksuit on the road

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her father in law died two days ago. He was laid to rest yesterday. And she is spinning on her heels like it’s all sunshine and rainbows? Sweet mother above. Could this woman get any more self obsessed? It is actually so shameful.
Probably because they are not married, they are not a family and everything she portrays is fake?
Who, in their right mind, puts a hobby business over a family bereavement?
I would not be a bit surprised if a ‘separation’ announcement comes in the next six months.
She probably threw a total tantrum like Hana whilst that poor man was dying.

Reactions: 8
Her father in law died two days ago. He was laid to rest yesterday. And she is spinning on her heels like it’s all sunshine and rainbows? Sweet mother above. Could this woman get any more self obsessed? It is actually so shameful.
And the filter makes her look like she has jim Carey dentures in. She’s a show like her tracksuits

Reactions: 5
I’m here refreshing my stories. How will we know how to ‘style’ the hoodie and joggers unless she shows us?! I mean, are we expected to tuck our hair into it like Melissa does?! Dress it up or dress it down?! Throw a jacket over it?! Mix and match the colours?! I NEED ANSWERS! 😭
Belt or no belt 🤷‍♂️

Don’t forget...... her “father in law” would be proud of her launching her innnnkkkkkkkkredible China tat 😆
If you need to verbalise someone is proud of you.. they probably are not. It’s in her head to try make herself feel better. Never a mention of the man all her time on social media until now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh here leave her alone
she is up early
And came across an Irish brand that sell wallpaper
It’s bleeping Gerry keane wallpaper everyone in Dublin knows Gerry keane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh here leave her alone
she is up early
And came across an Irish brand that sell wallpaper
It’s bleeping Gerry keane wallpaper everyone in Dublin knows Gerry keane
I'd say she also knows and is looking for a freebie

Reactions: 1
I’m here refreshing my stories. How will we know how to ‘style’ the hoodie and joggers unless she shows us?! I mean, are we expected to tuck our hair into it like Melissa does?! Dress it up or dress it down?! Throw a jacket over it?! Mix and match the colours?! I NEED ANSWERS! 😭
-Definitely dig out those hairy zebra print runners you bought from her fellas place.
-Hood up.
-Michael Jackson sunnies on.
-Overline your lips up to your nostrils
-Stand like you need to do a poo and if you can walk in that same position that would be great too.

Then and only then are you worthy to wear them......✌🏻👄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are there any important business women/girl bosses on here that can explain to me why “launch day” is so busy? Surely in the current climate it’s just a matter of getting the stock on a website which could have been prepared in advance? I’d imagine if it sells well (IF) the next few days would be very busy getting lots of orders shipped but I can understand the crazy busy-ness of launch day?

You could really tell that those to women have had more than enough of our Tigs - swanning in at 10:30, talking to her “audience” while they have actually been busy all week, sorting the stock etc

Reactions: 10
Jesus why does she have to stick her tongue out about two inches when she talks. It’s disgusting. It’s all I can stare at I don’t even hear what shite she’s talking because of it. Major tongue thrusting. Think kids get sent to speech therapy for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.