Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How very very irresponsible to risk driving so soon after breaking two of your toes
Putting others at risk
Very selfish

Girls the most beautiful shoes are in stock 😂😂😂 get them dancing shoes ready only 150 yo yo

I honestly think they are a great wardrobe piece an investment 😂😂 everyone will want /have them 😂😂😂
Said no one ever

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so pissed off about people giving out about the text messages to her first born 🤣 can't believe she drove, on broken toes no less, to buy him a pasta dish 😂 could she not boil pasta herself? Oh but she has a broken toe so probably not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didnt we say she would be back in the car driving on the "broken toes?"! She's a bleeping gowl. And she is still pissed at the texts to leave the kid alone while he is at school. You can tell even he was pissed at the barrage of " are you ok?". Leave him alone to do his study. You wouldn't be texting him at real school so stop distracting him. You gowl.

Amd learn how to cook lunch ffs.

Reactions: 9
I've broken toes. First time it was awful a week of a shoe not fitting and hobbling around. I had gone to a&e who yip its broken; nope we can't do anything. Second time same foot it was sore, very bruised and swollen but didn't stop operations!!!!

Reactions: 1
She literally put up a picture of the new Asics two days ago telling us she wouldn’t be wearing them for a very long time because of the broken toes.

Two days later, driving around the place for a bowl of pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What grown ass woman is going out in a pandemic to fetch lunch for their 13 year old???
Boiling pasta & mixing a bit of sauce through is literally the most basic thing to make. Poor tigs having to drive with her broken toes to get lunch for her son. Mother of the year right there. Though I suspect it was more for the fact that she didn't want to cook, than wanting to spoil her amazing son 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s still fuming, the thing is constantly asking teens or anyone for that matter are they okay makes them think they shouldn’t be ok and leads to anxiousness in my humble non mother opinion.

Reactions: 6
Wow her cage is rattled! Our work here is complete 🤣. But oh no it doesn’t bother her because she’s in her 40s. Driving to get a kid pasta across the road.... clearly the toes aren’t broken.

Reactions: 8
Wow her cage is rattled! Our work here is complete 🤣. But oh no it doesn’t bother her because she’s in her 40s. Driving to get a kid pasta across the road.... clearly the toes aren’t broken.
Oh yeah it doesn’t bother her AT ALL.......OKAAAAY FUCKERS???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its annoying me more than it should that she keeps saying Skin Ingredients..if you are working with a brand, the very least you can do is get their name right. Even her question box :have you tried Skin Ingredients " 🤯 its Skingredients ffs.

Have we EVER heard her mention Simone Rocha before??
Wonder how many “pieces” of hers she has seeing as she is such a fan?
Bandwagon jumping once again. Has to keep up with the insta huns.
she can't afford the real thing. It's as close as she'll get.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah it doesn’t bother her AT ALL.......OKAAAAY FUCKERS???
Love this! I can actually see her saying this to us plebs. YE FUCKKKERRRSSSS!!!!

Pity he wasn’t azhars “first born” 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈😂
love this EVEN MORE! Lol. Seif will never be his first born Tigs. You gowl. Again. Have to say I'm getting a great skit off her today, love that she is so pissed at everyone. But its the people next to you that matter!!!!!! Her words, some one def touched a nerve. Good.

If she was pissed off everyday at a few DMs, she might gain followers. She needs to take her 2 Solpadeine with a glass of wine and stop ranting.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.