Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is never without some ailment. Always moaning about her back, broken toes, coldsore, damaged nail etc. There is always something wrong with her. He wont get an xray because it would show no broken bones and then she would have to find something new to complain about.
God love her she must be so unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So who is going to run the empire
Who will take the kids to school
Who will cook & make lunches
Who will collect the kids
Who will drive her car
So many questions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Swigs isnโ€™t thick after all....even high up doctor friends of azharโ€™s rely on X-rays to diagnose fractures. The HSE could save a fortune if they used her services and sellotape. She stubbed her flipping toes... yes it hurts like hell. No way was she having them X-ray it or she couldnโ€™t use it as an excuse to doss. Runners are all her clodhoppers will fit into for a while๐Ÿ˜œ

Reactions: 2
If she broke her toes

A. She couldnโ€™t put her foot on the floor
B. They would be swollen and bruised
C. You don't sellotape toes that are "broke" without xray.
D. Can't put shoes on, even Chanel ones or whatever
E. Very hard to keep breaking same 2 toes. If so, go to Orthopaedic Doc.
F. Dont drive or put weight on said broke toes, rest.
G. YOU ARE A bleep. SO STOP LYING TIGHAN MARKLE.
H. Night all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if break something guys thereโ€™s no need to head to a & e just head over to tigs triage and she will tape you back together ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ She did not break her bloody toes , she prob bruised them but she didnโ€™t break them ๐Ÿ™„ my husband broke his toes a few weeks ago and I can tell you he wasnโ€™t able to video stories a few minutes later ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Now granted heโ€™s a man so everything is exaggerated ๐Ÿฅด but he was in AGONY !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she broke her toes

A. She couldnโ€™t put her foot on the floor
B. They would be swollen and bruised
C. You don't sellotape toes that are "broke" without xray.
D. Can't put shoes on, even Chanel ones or whatever
E. Very hard to keep breaking same 2 toes. If so, go to Orthopaedic Doc.
F. Dont drive or put weight on said broke toes, rest.
G. YOU ARE A bleep. SO STOP LYING TIGHAN MARKLE.
H. Night all.
This gave me a well needed giggle thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She says shes broken loads of toes before cos she rushes around so much. Jaysus every bone in my body must be broken if that's the case.
Also she hates wearing slippers?was she not shiteing on not long ago that she loves slippers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says shes broken loads of toes before cos she rushes around so much. Jaysus every bone in my body must be broken if that's the case.
Also she hates wearing slippers?was she not shiteing on not long ago that she loves slippers?
She loves slippers when theyโ€™re โ€œgiftedโ€. The idea she rushes around is laughable ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s horizontal most of the time. Maybe all the broken toes are from falling down the stairs?

Just saw the toe.... ffs itโ€™s just bruised. Build a bridge. Iโ€™m frontline. If that came in the door youโ€™d be waiting til next week to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody needs to see that tit!!

I canโ€™t look at me own hooves never mind hers!! For the love of Christ put up a trigger!! Iโ€™m gonna report that vile picture for health and safety standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.