Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely this year. Same as my son who was in a panic at CHRISTMAS because he was dead late getting his exam papers!!!!!

Like her Christmas stock - ordered in Nov , poor Seif is getting his papers 2 and a half weeks before his exams??? Poor kid.
They are probably fake exam papers regardless, Ahzar is back from his other wife. New Celine incoming. Kisses X

Reactions: 9
To be fair to Melly he has a dad as well and he is a 15 year old who could make sure he had his own exam papers. Two of mine have gone through JC and they went and got the papers themselves (with my money!).
She doesn’t allow him to go anywhere on his own let alone into a big bad shop to buy exam papers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion.:
Fake freckled minge face melted welly melly
I thought @Moniker’s suggestion from earlier in April was brilliant - ‘Melly wants us to look at her fake Celine clutch, not her Ma’s comments on Gerry the Monk Hutch’
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought @Moniker’s suggestion from earlier in April was brilliant - ‘Melly wants us to look at her fake Celine clutch, not her Ma’s comments on Gerry the Monk Hutch’
🤣🤣🤣
It’s worse her mam is getting on Facebook, and I think the fact she has a black avatar is just the oddest thing ever 😂😂😂 she goes on big rambling posts similar to her trashy daughter they are pure scum

Reactions: 6
Obsessing over that poxy bag. It’s dreadful. Imagine having to carry it around. In the middle of the day too. She’s such a weirdo.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.