Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a huge long head. And if I saw her coming in that black thing. I’d think she either just got out of bed or thinks it’s Halloween already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At 46 years of age….is she not past the pouting and eye f@cking herself . She really has issues the way she goes on ….if she even had half decent content… these mouth puckering and hair flicking would really make you tap on….let alone the standard legs crossed showing her Vegas, sunnies and Celine bag. Painful to watch !

Reactions: 11
I love sharing. First question. …. Answer : I’ve answered this already. Lol.

And the brows. Lol. I have them tattooed. I tint them myself. I get them waxed and tinted in a salon I use pencil to fill them in and a gel. duck sake and they are just eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of her questions in box about a great tan and skin talk also says "i" should do more talks ... should it not have said "you" not "i" 😆. Caught out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
One of her questions in box about a great tan and skin talk also says "i" should do more talks ... should it not have said "you" not "i" 😆. Caught out
Noticed this too - plus the random capitals, definitely our Mel

Reactions: 16
I have it on solid good information from a very close reliable source that Melissa's parents are split up for a few months now but will continue to live together they tried to keep it quiet 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank God she FINALLY shared what she had for lunch on Saturday. I've been refreshing her stories for the last 3 days waiting for it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Saw that. Caught rotten. Silly bleep. No one wants to watch a old soak putting shite on her skinny body and wrinkly boxers face putting tan on her vagina. Wearing cheap tat.

Her Insta experience is over. She is irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have it on solid good information from a very close reliable source that Melissa's parents are split up for a few months now but will continue to live together they tried to keep it quiet 👀
This is known locally alright. And it’s been a couple of years. Not months. Small towns and all that.

Reactions: 11
Writing to herself again 🤔 and nit making much sense!
She puts her tan on with Hana 😆 on the drink again!!

CAB97436-3874-4E30-92B0-CB1254E5E656.png
69105D8C-D70E-4FD8-B642-2B08E7E9A3D6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The only reason she comes on with the skincare stuff is so she can tag companies and let them know she's all out so she doesn't have to put her hand in her pocket.
Blatant begging.

Reactions: 18
This is known locally alright. And it’s been a couple of years. Not months. Small towns and all that.
They did split a few years ago because she was mad on the drink and mad in general , maybe 4 5 years if not more but more recently within the past few months split again , don't know how he puts up with her anyway. I got that from a family member 👀

Reactions: 15
They did split a few years ago because she was mad on the drink and mad in general , maybe 4 5 years if not more but more recently within the past few months split again , don't know how he puts up with her anyway. I got that from a family member 👀
Oh. Never knew they got back together. Fair enough.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.