Tignam #23 Hi, I’m not with my mum dad and brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Celine bag is like her little pet dog😂
The very unnecessary picture of nothing, just the get another picture of the dam stupid looking bag. Like a child. Imagine that being a priority with both your parents sick with a dreadful disease. That’s Melissa in a nutshell. All anybody needs to know about her. And yes as somebody said she was an hour at her mothers. What a pig.

Reactions: 14
Listen to her tanning tips...
She uses 3 pumps for her front area which is her chest, stomach and back....

She is thick as splattered pig shite this one

Looks severley hungover today too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Listen to her tanning tips...
She uses 3 pumps for her front area which is her chest, stomach and back....

She is thick as splattered pig shite this one

Looks severley hungover today too
I thought she looked like she was about to go off on one!!!
Anyway, I thought we'd gone past the stage where this lot would give us a run through on how to put on tan, like isn't it pretty obvious.
Christ, the tan comes with instructions!!

Reactions: 10
When did she take a "well deserved break" from Insta? She has been on every day so I didn't noticed!!!
Back to slathering herself after her pity party.

She looks very badly hungover today!!! Drinking herself stupid all weekend and raging at Tattle as per usual!!!! Its must drive her batty she can't retaliate to us even though she does try and it only gives us more chat on here.

She really is a horrible human being after seeing her antics this weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im pretty sure every single person on the planet at this stage knows how to apply fake tan
Jesus she would bore the hole off you ohh and look at this cream I’ve bought so many but this one is completely empty (if it’s empty ) put it in the bleeping bin and stop begging for freebies off other companies

Reactions: 16
I’m no oil painting myself but Christ she looks rough without her filters on!
thanks Mel for sharing how to put on fake tan on! I’ve been applying mine with a wooden spoon for years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Bobbi brown stuff clearly has spf 15 on it
BrIns goes on camera to tell her viewers its spf 50

Seriously who collaborates with this numpty ever...

Reactions: 6
Business must be booming if she is getting ready in the afternoon to go to ‘work’! Sticking up a few videos about how you do your tan certainly doesn’t constitute work either!

Reactions: 7
She seems both hungover to hell and erratic. Took a rap of speed for those videos and to get into work at 1245. Also side note. I’ve used that water melon tan. Don’t know why cause I’m already tan lol but said duck it wanted to try it. And it’s rotten. It goes everywhere. Destroys everything. Does not go on nicely or stay on nicely. It’s all round dreadful. The other one pippa promotes it really nice. Vita liberata ? Smooth, doesn’t stain everything wears off without even noticing. She can shove the st tropez watermelon up her hole.

Does anybody notice every time we get the “no filter” we get a new camera angle and that cropped filter. 🤣. Because she’s still using a filter. Just a less extreme one. She’s a tool.

I forgot to share my lunch 🤔

Also gypsy water is rank. But each to their own. But goes to show. It’s perfume. It’s not something you can sell online lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m nearly thinking of dming her and begging her to use a filter in that last story!! Only she gets so many dms she’d never see it 🤣

• Haha
Eight and Bob got the heave ho when we pointed out it was a man’s aftershave😁
I see she is rocking the abaya look in H&M, maybe she is thinking of converting? A black headscarf over the inKredible extensions and away she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.