Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her very cold. Like the first thing I would do (and have done) on hearing my mother had cancer would be to hot foot it to her side and not leave it for the day. Instead she comes on instagram to share her worries with strangers, it does not sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 12
and as predicted lying off in the dressing gown, horrible woman just horrible

After a Great Night's sleep she says. She is just despicable. No rush to Tullamore after the false fake tears of yesterday.

Reactions: 18
Was laughing earlier at Laura Debarra, her wedding dress maker said never put polyester near your body on your wedding day, as you would sweat profusely. Was thinking of Tigs trying to sell her garments in the heatwave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion: crocodile tears for the gram, would suit you better to visit your mam!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still can't believe she hasn't went to see her mum she is nothing but a bleep I'm going up to dumdrum soon if I see her ill go mad I won't really but 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After a Great Night's sleep she says. She is just despicable. No rush to Tullamore after the false fake tears of yesterday.
She couldn't give two flying effs about her mother, imagine not being up and out to see your mother after getting news like that, I'd be stuck to mine every day or doing whatever I could for her.

Reactions: 8
New thread here girls and boys

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.