Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God I actually have no words.....Being brought up in a world where we are trying to teach our kids daily of the dangers of social media etc. This poor kid is being thought the total opposite!!!! To take the words of strangers as gospel and to be worried that she's forgotten about by faceless people behind a screen. H is power walking down a road of serious insecurity in the future and its all down to her muppet of a mother. Would a family member ever step in a put a stop to this woman before its too late. Its so bloody scary what she doing to her daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is mental, Mel catch yourself on like!!!!!! This is such a weird thing to say, strangers love her, WTF!!!!!!??????
Tigs is actually messed up in the head.

Reactions: 20
That is terrifying. Sweet Lord above what the f€ck is she teaching this child. I’m flabbergasted by that. Take a bow Mel, you have outdone yourself today

Reactions: 21
Mom of the year. She should be shielding her small daughter from the online world, not exploiting her like this. This is beyond creepy, weird and pathetic. Quite obvious Melissa has no real friends or family to share her life with and instead seeks validation from strangers online.

Melissa, what would your daughter do if a stranger approached her and said they knew her from online and to come with them? You should be teaching your child the dangers of strangers and social media. Have a bit of cop on.

Reactions: 23
She needs help. Also I can't believe her flat has just one open-plan room. How awful and it looks tit

Reactions: 8
It is very disturbing. I just can't get over how a woman in her late forties would be so delusional!

Reactions: 7
This is becoming very uncomfortable viewing. The poor poor child. I agree a family member needs to intervene and protect her. This is really quite shocking.
Last week it was “thank you for making me look beautiful” and now this.
Shame on you Melissa.

Reactions: 16
It's her way of putting her on stories and the grid without backlash that she wasn't showing her kids. She's a pyscho, she got loads of engagement from hana last week so she is using her to get more this week so brand's will see her engagement is up and she might get some paid ads. The rent has to be paid in the squat so she will use her daughter disgusting woman

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there anyway this woman can be reported for child abuse to an authority? Im ready to do it! I have had enough of her lunacy.

She is a dangerous witch doing this to her child, literally handing her out to Strangers on the net.

The kid is going to grow up thinking she is "famous" a dangerous thing for someone so young. Imagine a stranger coming up to her with all the info.. "HI Hanna, saw your oversized white dress, your dolls house, your horseriding, its your birthday soon.... Etc etc". Scary scary. No wonder seif doesn't go out on his own.

Reactions: 11
It's her way of putting her on stories and the grid without backlash that she wasn't showing her kids. She's a pyscho, she got loads of engagement from hana last week so she is using her to get more this week so brand's will see her engagement is up and she might get some paid ads. The rent has to be paid in the squat so she will use her daughter disgusting woman
Oh are they actually going to pay rent on this rented property??? How novel for them 😂

• Haha
Is this the same woman that did an Ad campaign for Vodafone about childrens safety online!!?? 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hana thinks everyone has forgotten about her, why is this child talking like this, she is only 9 who is everybody ?? = strangers obviously she thinks this is ok tiggy is alright with this because its a reflection on her, and she is going to show her later, fakeness from a computer screen, It all stems from her mother, absolutely terrible, no protection here at all

Reactions: 13
I cant see any child asking have they forgotten about me about ppl she doesn't even no tigs think you need to go across the road to John of gods she needs help big time

Reactions: 5
Agree with you all, this is pretty low even for her and unfortunately I think she actually did say all those things to the child because when they were doing the party bags didn't the child ask her to show "them" what she had done, so she's already aware of the validation that comes through the phone from strangers.
It's despicable and dangerous behaviour that the same-sex parent is encouraging this type of dysfunctional behaviour at 9 years old, the most influential person in that little girls life and she's done very little to protect her in her formative years. She is exploiting and infantilising her in such a weird way with the cut up baby food and divider plates and treating her like a toddler. Such a bleeping weird family dynamic there, all kinds of fucked up and it's going to be very interesting to see this develop as they all age. Yes Melissa, ageing is inevitable no matter how much Co2 you pump under your epidermis. It's like looking at a real time case study!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She wants to make that child into an influencer / child online personality but knows she will get backlash because she isn’t a really likeable child which is on Tiggy not Hana. She is a sad shrivelled up old cow sitting in home day in day out playing business woman, she has no friends, she is living on her nerves & filters and wants the same tragic existence for her daughter. Her posts get an average of 200 likes & she wants to use the child to change that. It’s scary for a woman approaching 50 to be so pathetic

Reactions: 15
Im going to say it. She is dangerously abusing that child. Literally handing her on a plate to strangers. Nobody cares what anyone else's 9 yr old does but she throws her kids out there constantly as the mother knows she is boring as herself. How is he letting this stupid bleep do this to his daughter?

Tigs has crossed the line today. And she is too stupid or mad to see it. She needs yo stay on Insta. She is dangerous to that child.

Its complete child abuse.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.