Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only show one quarter of her face when she took the filter off this morning? If she’s so pleased with the results of the treatments would she not show her whole face? Genuine question 😂 she’s so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she only show one quarter of her face when she took the filter off this morning? If she’s so pleased with the results of the treatments would she not show her whole face? Genuine question 😂 she’s so bizarre
And she definitely has makeup on and probably oil added to it - isn’t that why her skin is “glowing”?

Reactions: 6
Where is her Garden furniture she speaks of? She doesn't open the curtains in the apartment.

• Haha
imagine in one story not using a filter & then sticking on the filter for the next story, like why? do these instahuns have no confidence in their appearance at all? why bother getting all the treatments when they just use filter after filter, it baffles me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Her face must be in bits if we only get to see that much of it unfiltered.

Mostly she only shows carefully curated side angles of her face anyway. Loaded with filters to soften the angles. With good reason.

Reactions: 4
Fucks sake. One video referring to the violent deaths in American then LOOK AT MY SKIN ITS AMAZING tone deaf twit

Reactions: 17
Her face looks no different, besides it doesn't matter. All her creams and preening and self care and treatments she'll still use a filter 100% of the time, she has a totally warped sense of self.
And those throws look cheap

Reactions: 11
It’s called Botox melissa. Also there’s. A reason you see 20 seconds of one tiny side of her face without a filter and two weeks after her Botox is because she was feeling that little bit of her skin with the oil on it but she would scare herself I’d she saw her real self on the phone camera wothout filter. No way she’s shoe herself. Even when she says no filter she uses a filter. Clown.

It’s called Botox melissa. Also there’s. A reason you see 20 seconds of one tiny side of her face without a filter and two weeks after her Botox is because she was feeling that little bit of her skin with the oil on it but she would scare herself I’d she saw her real self on the phone camera wothout filter. No way she’s shoe herself. Even when she says no filter she uses a filter. Clown.
It’s so sad. That is the face I have seen in DTC. She’s only damaging her own self esteem and making herself look ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
It’s so sad. That is the face I have seen in DTC. She’s only damaging her own self esteem and making herself look ridiculous.
The face you see in DTC and the vanilla pod is soooooo different from the filtered version on the gram it’s scary. But she has convinced herself the filter is reality

Eh ..the kid is always on her stories? Daft bint
Its the fact that she says the child think's everyone has forgotten about her as she isn't on stories.. like that is just actually quite sad. Validation from absolute random strangers, and the child 8/9. "ill show her your comments" - sorry that just makes me so uncomfortable its just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.