Tignam #19 Melissa Mills "Bari" Tiny Tim and Tiggy Dim together make Mauritius look grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if I’ve said this before but middle age women wearing baseball caps annoys the tit out of me. Specially all low like that trying to act famous. That whole desperate wag look. Can’t stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dunno if I’ve said this before but middle age women wearing baseball caps annoys the tit out of me. Specially all low like that trying to act famous. That whole desperate wag look. Can’t stand.
Ugh same, she’s copying other influencers!
Rosie Connolly is at too but pulls it off better because she’s about 20y younger than her.
The low look is so cringey..the “I’m famous” trying to hide my face 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless you’re trying to hide from Tazzie in the vanilla pod Tigs, I can reassure you..no one is going recognize you as a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh same, she’s copying other influencers!
Rosie Connolly is at too but pulls it off better because she’s about 20y younger than her.
The low look is so cringey..the “I’m famous” trying to hide my face 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unless you’re trying to hide from Tazzie in the vanilla pod Tigs, I can reassure you..no one is going recognize you as a celeb
Oh she full on thinks she’s a Kardashian. It’s so embarrassing seeing her over in DTC marching around 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Protect his privacy,omg and shes on discussing him shaving and his hormones,what a witch,poor kid

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Protect his privacy,omg and shes on discussing him shaving and his hormones,what a witch,poor kid
Omg can’t believe she actually said that the poor kid🤦‍♀️ How can you tell loads of people you don’t even know his private business always about her🙄

Reactions: 14
Omg can’t believe she actually said that the poor kid🤦‍♀️ How can you tell loads of people you don’t even know his private business always about her🙄
Sickening,imagine being 14 and your mum who is supposed to protect you,on telling strangers your most private business

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she’s just so stupid she doesn’t even realise what she’s at - she thinks she does respect their privacy. She could barely find the words to explain that her kids are mixed race - as a mother of mixed race kids she should know exactly what’s appropriate to say (apologies if mixed race isn’t a pc term, I’m not sure). Azhar is from “Pakistani” 🤦🏼‍♀️. There’ll always be some fucker having an opinion - no Mel you are the fucker for not actually respecting their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Tiggy Mills, mean ‘fucker’ here...why did you just share that about Seif? Are you actually simple minded? No one needs to know his private busines. What will you share next? His balls dropping? Hana’s first period? There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to tell strangers on the internet his private business. He is in school! Your Instagram is about you (and then some!) not your kids. Don’t try to turn it around on Tattlers. I would hazard a guess his father didn’t know you were on saying that. Cop on, you vile witch.
Oh and by the way, facial hair on 14 year olds is not that rare. Kids are entering puberty earlier these days, regardless of ethnicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The fuckers wouldn’t have anything to say if you kept your trap shut. Poor little big man getting BLASTED by his mother on Instagram. She’s a dreadful daughter and a worse mother. Next up Hanna’s period. 🙄🙈

Reactions: 18
omg I cannot believe she just shared that her son who is 14 has shaved for the 1st time! She says she respects his privacy would you ever fu&k off Tigs! And btw you don’t have to be mixed race to grow facial hair at 14,,,you thick! That’s the normal age 🤪

Reactions: 22
Why would anyone comment on something they don't know about? She's not sharing his pictures so how would anyone know? Like she's sad he shaved he's probably ecstatic and feels all grown up.
no one would comment on something the know noting about - gig gave the information for people to comment on - you put him out there - the only one to blame is yourself

Reactions: 12
Her son has asked not to be on her stories but she feels it OK to share with everyone that he shaved for the first time today and share his picture? She is a an absolute cow. I actually really feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 17
Why did they think long and hard about it, when a boy needs to shave he shaves, his mother is usually the least involved person in that decision. Why is she heartbroken about it? Am I missing something? I wasn't heartbroken when my girls got their period, I was a little emotional and yes one of them was young so I was annoyed for her but didn't let her know that. Imagine the drama when Banana gets's her's.

Reactions: 18
Oh God, it’s the underwear drawer all over again.
She respects him so much she’s telling 50k strangers that he’s developing really fast and that he’s grumpy and hormonal? Fuckin ‘ell, this one just keeps serving up the gems. ‘Some of you are going through the same thing’ Yes Melissa Mills and do you know what we do? We speak to our husbands and our close friends about it if we need to. Oh wait……..

Why did they think long and hard about it, when a boy needs to shave he shaves, his mother is usually the least involved person in that decision. Why is she heartbroken about it? Am I missing something? I wasn't heartbroken when my girls got their period, I was a little emotional and yes one of them was young so I was annoyed for her but didn't let her know that. Imagine the drama when Banana gets's her's.
She wants to infantilise them both because she can’t face getting older and not having them relying on her. Like how she still serves Hana her food on a little toddler plate with the dividers etc.

Reactions: 13
Oh god that is really awful for him, puts his picture up also to tell strangers what he has done and the one person he is meant to trust his mother and she goes a round spreading his private moments as if it some kind of news like even her tone of voice when saying it, can she not say to herself enough enough now, well if she doesn’t like people comenting on her kids stop sharing:telling stuff especially their privacy about them, tigs likes putting your hand out to br slapped.

Reactions: 12
Because she had to make this big milestone in his life about her, because she has no content so uses whats happening in her kids lives.
Like she non stops talks about how she wants to give them their privacy away from all the nosey nasty tattlers and yet cannot keep her mouth shut about anything her kids do. Seif shaving was nobody's business, not even her's!!. There is seriously a want in her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I commented on a video she had up awhile ago. I have a 14 year old too and was being honest with her saying my son buys his own clothes, doesn't come out with us for food or shopping etc. That it's normal for teenagers and she was horrified. Told me in no uncertain terms that poor Seif wasn't going to be allowed carry on like that. My son started shaving awhile ago and I wouldn't dream of even saying that to family, I wouldn't embarrass him. He would never forgive me if I blasted half of what she does to half the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.