Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up business class flights aswell and for the four of them it was over 9k😳 now i could have that completely wrong iv no clue the difference between classes but it was said above they flew business

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Credit cards or not you cant afford that if not loaded...
Nor 5k per month rent

Anyine else agree?

Reactions: 11
Imagine holidaying there with their record for human rights, for how they treat women and how they treat "staff". That whole area is so corrupt and the things that go on there with western women heading there to perform sex acts for money is shocking. I would prefer a weekend in Donegal.

Check out Tagthesponsor for more about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nor 5k per month rent

Anyine else agree?
It’s probably all on his family’s business credit card. He is probably claiming it as a business expense. I wonder if the planning permission for the apartments along with the mosque is overturned, how much more financial pressure will he be on.

Reactions: 9
Nor 5k per month rent

Anyine else agree?
I’ve flown first and business lots of times. Nobody is paying for it personally. It’s either paid for in loyalty points or put through a business account.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine holidaying there with their record for human rights, for how they treat women and how they treat "staff". That whole area is so corrupt and the things that go on there with western women heading there to perform sex acts for money is shocking. I would prefer a weekend in Donegal.

Check out Tagthesponsor for more about it.
She wouldn’t give 2 hoots about human rights records so long as she can brag & boast for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I looked up business class flights aswell and for the four of them it was over 9k😳 now i could have that completely wrong iv no clue the difference between classes but it was said above they flew business
I've flown business class a few times over the years as well as first class. You'd be surprised, sometimes with my husband's air miles we've gotten them for not a huge amount more than regular flights. I don't know why you'd go to Abu Dhabi for anything other than work. It's not a tourist destination.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've flown business class a few times over the years as well as first class. You'd be surprised, sometimes with my husband's air miles we've gotten them for not a huge amount more than regular flights. I don't know why you'd go to Abu Dhabi for anything other than work. It's not a tourist destination.

It's a bleeping kip.

I've been there twice on stopover to OZ. It's a bleeping KIIIIP!!!!!!! Enjoy Tigs you fool. No one is fooled by you and your fake husband.

Reactions: 3
True. Been there for work and there’s nothing to see or do.
That'll suit her then so, they don't do anything at home either.
Wouldn't be my choice for a holiday, I would never choose to go to an Arab state. I'd prefer to holiday somewhere women aren't viewed as second class citizens!!

Reactions: 22
Nor 5k per month rent

Anyine else agree?
Yes I agree, there’s no doubt there’s a lot of money there. Is it all legit?? Who knows…

I couldn’t care less how much money Swigs has. My problem has always been how she boasts and brags about every cent she spends. Completely oblivious to how crass and desperate she looks. The old saying that’s been quoted many times here….

Money talks. Wealth whispers. Bad behavior screams. Elegance is unheard completely

Reactions: 15
What a borefest of a midterm break. How will it be any different to her car show room apartment.
poor kids..

• Haha
Personally I don’t believe they all flew business otherwise there would have been plenty shots of herself showing off

Reactions: 11
At least so sue knows how to holiday. These clowns are basically holed up in another hotel for a week

• Heart
Yup. In case we all rapidly buy tickets to follow her😂. She’s not Beyoncé ffs
I wouldn’t go to that hole for free. Anybody I know that has been it’s fir work and all fly business. Smoke and mirrors peeps. But imagine goign around pretending to be loaded and not having a home for your kids. She’s a selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What the feck was with the post any idea where we are?! Does she not realise people firstly don’t care where you tagged along on your husbands business trip but secondly it doesn’t take a detective to see she posted from an etihad plane yesterday at 1pm. There’s only one etihad flight out of Dublin, it’s to Abu Dhabi, takes 7 hours. She posts the lobby of her hotel 8 hours later… Duh!! You’re obvs in Abu Dhabi, there wouldn’t have been time for a connecting flight etc!
just because she wouldn’t be able to connect those dots doesn’t mean regular people can’t!
Think that gets me is she harps on AND ON about Maldives being her fave place and how she needs to visit again…. Then goes to Abu Dhabi… Maldives is just another 4 hour flight, you’d actually connect through Abu Dhabi so it’s sooo strange they didn’t carry on to there. Or is it?! No…. Because her husband is there to scope out cheap labour factories, it’s not a family holiday! If she had her way they’d be in Maldives but that’s not where he needed to go this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t go to that hole for free. Anybody I know that has been it’s fir work and all fly business. Smoke and mirrors peeps. But imagine goign around pretending to be loaded and not having a home for your kids. She’s a selfish cow.
Even a basic permanent happy home is worth 1000 business trips.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.