Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would look so well in a figure hugging dress or a ensemble that isn't oversized. She has a fab body. I'd be flashing that. But she's a butterface so I'd let her seat with oversized hats to cover her scowl.

Reactions: 5
Why is she molesting that makeup bag. Fff. And oh look she is mad about Kate middletons dress just like everyone else. Basic witch this one. Such an eye tho great eye for fashion 🤣🙈Xmas samples are in ffs it’s almost October. What could they be. Red ? Green ? Lol.

Reactions: 8
Come here I'm not being funny but I never thought about this before. A mammogram on from what I can see are non existant breasts? Honestly how does that work? Surely there's nothing to squash?
You're right about one thing- you're not funny

Reactions: 19
She would look so well in a figure hugging dress or a ensemble that isn't oversized. She has a fab body. I'd be flashing that. But she's a butterface so I'd let her seat with oversized hats to cover her scowl.
She clearly has body issues. She eats duck all, drinks like a fish and drapes her skinny body in oversized clothes that look ridiculous on her. She needs to deal with these psychological issues before she would ever be a happy person. She is clearly unhappy with trying to be someone she isn't. And never will be. Her face is bitter and spiteful all the time because she seems to think the world owes her something and she should be rich and beautiful and deserving of something better than what she has. She should be happy to have 2 beautiful healthy kids, ( we wont talk about him, he's a waster) but she's always reaching for more.

Tigs needs to realise that good things come to good people. Humble people who see delight in simplest things and not always by what's valued by what's in your bank account or your standing in the community. Mind you, she has nothing. She is spiteful, passive aggressive, jealous, vain, petulant, bitter and completely disingenuous. She seems to have no true friends who would tell her to cop the duck on. Anyone who did hang with her has gone a long time ago.

She wouldnt listen to them anyway. Tigs will always know best. And this will be why she will never be anyone. Or anyone you want to hang with. People don't like people who aren't nice. She is unlikeable because she only thinks of herself. So the relentless journey will continue for her to achieve nothing of value. I'm sure deep down she is very lonely but she brings it all on herself. So she always will be lonely cos no pal would put up with that tit all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This scowl ? 😂

I think its partly whatever filter she is using, its like it gives her a small second brow.
Dolph Lundgren filter 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
This scowl ? 😂

Dolph Lundgren filter 😂😂😂
Jesus the gob on her in that pic. Her " robes" must not keep the cold out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is why no one buys this tat tit in the winter. I'm in fluffy Penneys pjs and socks by the fire. Get to Penneys Tigs. Put some bleeping warm clothes on and you won't be cold. Sleeping in that tit is asking for trouble. It's not a great advertisement when you are wearing it and say you are feeling cold. The actual irony!!!! Wasted on her of course. And take off the lipstick, you will stick to the pillow. You know the ones you don't sleep on from previous stories. #keepupwithyourlies

Reactions: 10
Wearing the sweatshirt? Found a spare in the car draped it over her shoulders. No one asked you about your hoody joy cause it looks shite on you. And somebody asked her In her post of the coat, where it’s from. Her reply….it’s in stories. Rude witch. Just answer her. She’s been crying that nobody engages in her post. Gives out telling people to like them or comment and when somebody fuckin does that’s the reply they get. Because THATS who she is. Incase any new people read this. She is not the down to earth honest straight forward funny instahun she wants you to think she is. She’s a rude aggressive psycho. A right nacker in real life and behind the scenes. She would tit on you in the street if you weren’t a fan running up to kiss ass. She wouldn’t talk to you if you looked a bit grubby or poor. Unless she was getting your last few euro off you of course. It’s in stories. Pffff that girl is better off unfollowing her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Joy bleeping Porto again. duck off witch. No one cares about you and your brown nosing of Tigs. She's a nobody and so are you. Use your own brain for once and dump her.

Who "wears"a hoody over the shoulders of their coat? The tat is so shite she won't even wear it herself. Maybe she should going to bed. Instead of complaining she is cold.

Reactions: 7
Joy bleeping Porto again. duck off witch. No one cares about you and your brown nosing of Tigs. She's a nobody and so are you. Use your own brain for once and dump her.

Who "wears"a hoody over the shoulders of their coat? The tat is so shite she won't even wear it herself. Maybe she should going to bed. Instead of complaining she is cold.
She’ll be out in full tracksuit this weekend now because if this comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She might have a chance of shifting one set if she does. She is a great advert for them. Not.
Give her a break girls, she folded some of the hoodie she's sending out all by herself today, while wearing a hoodie that is NOT her own brand obvs, she just throws those over her shoulder in the car 😉. She's gonna need a stiff drink after all that for sure, must be exhausting

• Haha
Give her a break girls, she folded some of the hoodie she's sending out all by herself today, while wearing a hoodie that is NOT her own brand obvs, she just throws those over her shoulder in the car 😉. She's gonna need a stiff drink after all that for sure, must be exhausting
Yes she’s shattered poor lamb. Like no other small biz packages their sales themselves. Where are her “staff”?

Reactions: 4
Some one must have pulled her on her 5 winners...
The ones she hasnt announced because shes just soooo busy

Reactions: 4
What u is a going on with her mouth?
Cold sores. Has them a while but insists on loading lipstick shite on them so they wont heal properly and it looks yuck.

Some one must have pulled her on her 5 winners...
The ones she hasnt announced because shes just soooo busy
Imagine her language when she was pulled. 5 fuckers. Even more worrying is why 5 people would be that bothered about a gift from this one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.