Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't sleep in that tat. I bet she is like a dog tonight being back in her squat. Shes gone a week from her " not forever home". The shame of it.

Oh shes a dose. So unlikeable. Vanity has never been a good trait in a person, male or female. She is,as I said before, the shallowest narcissistic witch on Insta. Knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Does she not see people laugh at her and run a mile when they see her pouting and preening herself. Looks will fade, she is in for some shock as she ages.

Ain't no fancy cream to turn back time Tidge.

Reactions: 8
It’s hilarious that she fled the house in the dead if night and is in some sort of hiding squat and not saying a thing about it. There must be some serious tit going down that she isn’t allowed talk about it. Crazy life.

Ffs Sherna Is back kissing her arse. One of her five loyal followers. 🙄. Wonder if she’s ever thrown poor sherna an ould freebie.

Last edited:
Not a mention of the longe wear since . Off to the tax evasion cemetery to join the men’s pyjamas no doubt . 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just did a wee stock check and the mens white pyjamas are "Sold Out" 🤥;)

duck all of the "longewear" sold too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d imagine the men white pyjamas were all returned as no one in their right mind would buy them.
I'd imagine nobody bought them and they're gone off to iClothing and will reappear as something else :LOL:
Or they had no stock at all and the business is a front for something else.

Sorry if address before, what happened between her and the Cork girl Sabby Style (can't remember her name). They were very friendly,didn't SS come up to Dublin to her?
Very strange too introducing all these friends to your kids and then disappearing. How do you explain to them.. Like you would want to show an example of maintaining friendships.

Reactions: 4
I sometimes feel a little sorry for her. All the money in the world will never get her a buy in to the club that is private school parents. All the mums went to similar schools and all the dads did the same. It’s not about the money, it’s all about the connections and a fancy car and designer bag won’t get you that.
Nah! duck that tit!! That will never buy happiness and Tigz loves this tit!
Settle yourself down, concentrate on making your kids happy (yes! It is happy!) talk to Seif! He is the most beautiful young lad who can teach you so much. I’d give my eye teeth for a boy like him.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't you just LOVE to be a fly on the wall in M&S or wherever she goes and just watch her, like how we watch nature programmes. 'And here we have a Tidge, identifiable by the copious amounts of lipstick and the enunciated 'k' sound. See how she picks up the ready to cook prawns. See how she eye rides herself in the reflection of herself on the fridge?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if address before, what happened between her and the Cork girl Sabby Style (can't remember her name). They were very friendly,didn't SS come up to Dublin to her?
Very strange too introducing all these friends to your kids and then disappearing. How do you explain to them.. Like you would want to show an example of maintaining friendships.
I think they were both using each other and it all fell apart. I don’t really know but it seems to be around the time sabby start wearing fluffy m&s robes as an ad for them. I feel there might have been words between them then. It wasn’t a real friendship anyway both full of tit using one another for free stuff and followers.

Reactions: 9
I’m very uneasy watching her stories and reading here lately. I KNOW she’s an insufferable dose, I KNOW she’s vain, boastful, and a desperate social climber. But all thats been happening lately is some serious tit. Like the tidge and love hate jokes are not far off the mark. I’d hate to think that I’ve been laughing my ass off at her antics, when there has been a serious threat to her or her kids. Yeah, she’s fake as duck, but I feel a bit apprehensive that something really bad may happen? Please tell me I’m way off...

Reactions: 5
I’m very uneasy watching her stories and reading here lately. I KNOW she’s an insufferable dose, I KNOW she’s vain, boastful, and a desperate social climber. But all thats been happening lately is some serious tit. Like the tidge and love hate jokes are not far off the mark. I’d hate to think that I’ve been laughing my ass off at her antics, when there has been a serious threat to her or her kids. Yeah, she’s fake as duck, but I feel a bit apprehensive that something really bad may happen? Please tell me I’m way off...
Yes your way off we are all only having a laugh settle down and stay calm like she’s not related to you your sounding like your having a panic attack🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If that’s the case she really shouldn’t be on social media posting her every move and her wine and her 5 star mini breaks and her never ending selfies.
She should delete her account and protect herself and her family. That’s what people do who are worried. Is she coming across as worried and scared or is she going over the top to give everyone the two massive shellac’d fingers and show off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If that’s the case she really shouldn’t be on social media posting her every move and her wine and her 5 star mini breaks and her never ending selfies.
She should delete her account and protect herself and her family. That’s what people do who are worried. Is she coming across as worried and scared or is she going over the top to give everyone the two massive shellac’d fingers and show off?
I agree. I don’t think she has the intelligence or cop on to stop 🤷‍♀️ Her life is this big fake on camera thing. I’m only hoping that there’s nothing more sinister to her current situation than some dodgy dealings by the boyfriend, that she’s not even aware of.

Well my take on it is this. We don’t know what’s going on really, could be a lot of shite talk, and it doesn’t seem to stopping her nor does she seem like she gives a tit. So why would anybody else. She hasn’t said a thing and is hiding everything yet still trying to play instahun. So she’s not going to stop people talking and speculating but saying nothing and trying to act normal yet nothing right now is normal.

Reactions: 11
Well my take on it is this. We don’t know what’s going on really, could be a lot of shite talk, and it doesn’t seem to stopping her nor does she seem like she gives a tit. So why would anybody else. She hasn’t said a thing and is hiding everything yet still trying to play instahun. So she’s not going to stop people talking and speculating but saying nothing and trying to act normal yet nothing right now is normal.
I hoped you’d reply, as you seem to know her. I think she’s carrying on, hoping to keep the veneer of respectability that she thinks she has. I don’t think I’ve come across right, I don’t feel sorry for her. I just come on here to have a giggle about her lips, eyebrows, verrucca salt, pretentiousness, clicky fake accent etc. but this stuff feels more serious than that.

• Haha
I hoped you’d reply, as you seem to know her. I think she’s carrying on, hoping to keep the veneer of respectability that she thinks she has. I don’t think I’ve come across right, I don’t feel sorry for her. I just come on here to have a giggle about her lips, eyebrows, verrucca salt, pretentiousness, clicky fake accent etc. but this stuff feels more serious than that.
I know what you mean. And I wouldn’t want her poor kids to be afraid or anything. But If they aren’t paying their rent or some other dodgy dealings, they are the positions they have put their family in. If somebody has been trying to burn you out of your house they have been in deals with dodgy people and for what ? So you can be in Instagram to come across like your loaded and oh look at me. Those life decisions are insane. Live within your means and pay your bills. Her not saying anything I’m sure she knows leads to all the gossip. She’s on here reading.

Reactions: 13
At the end of the day Melissa isn’t the only parent. Those kids have a dad. If something is going on that leads to an unsafe environment then that’s their responsibility to rectify. If she is still posting and going about her life there can’t be much of a threat.

it’s more likely they bailed at last minute when they could no longer exploit their landlord in hope to reduce consequences in court.

Reactions: 9
At the end of the day Melissa isn’t the only parent. Those kids have a dad. If something is going on that leads to an unsafe environment then that’s their responsibility to rectify. If she is still posting and going about her life there can’t be much of a threat.

it’s more likely they bailed at last minute when they could no longer exploit their landlord in hope to reduce consequences in court.
This is what I think. But I’m also curious what all that chatter about fires and tit is. Somebody on here lives close and knows the info.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't you just LOVE to be a fly on the wall in M&S or wherever she goes and just watch her, like how we watch nature programmes. 'And here we have a Tidge, identifiable by the copious amounts of lipstick and the enunciated 'k' sound. See how she picks up the ready to cook prawns. See how she eye rides herself in the reflection of herself on the fridge?'
Been there and she was like a fish wife shouting at the kids and giving out.. very unm&s and stood out like a sore thumb!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.