Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual irony is lost on her. Her grid post re a change of scenery and quality time with her babies. Ffs, she spent the whole time admiring herself!! Wtf is wrong with her mouth.

And spelt Spirits wrong. Thick as tit she is. Tigs, checkout was 12 o'clock. Will you duck off out of it now? You are embarrassing yourself and cluttering up the place. The receptionist is scoffing at your pathetic posing.

Treating the kids to a night away, where they sit in the room to watch tv (much like home), then brings them to a very grown up looking restaurant to sit on their iPads while mummy drinks her wine. They must be ecstatic, mother of the year right there. She said she was bringing them swimming, but I'm assuming she sat at the side eye bleeping herself in to the phone, making sure no drop of water got on her extensions/tan/makeup/eyelashes. This trip was all about her, as usual 🙄
She should watch Mommy Dearest about the actress Joan Crawford. Its Tidge all over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Treating the kids to a night away, where they sit in the room to watch tv (much like home), then brings them to a very grown up looking restaurant to sit on their iPads while mummy drinks her wine. They must be ecstatic, mother of the year right there. She said she was bringing them swimming, but I'm assuming she sat at the side eye bleeping herself in to the phone, making sure no drop of water got on her extensions/tan/makeup/eyelashes. This trip was all about her, as usual 🙄
Mother of the year right there she’s has no clue

Reactions: 3
What is going on with Tidge’s mouth on the first picture of herself (one of four no less) - it’s like she’s taken the snap mid-puff-out-of-air 🤣 🤢

Reactions: 2
A " Mammy" website. That is all. :LOL:

People see through her shite there too.
I think I know what site your talking about and they are still ridiculously blind /naive to the actual crap most insta huns are up to.
They are getting there though.... 😃

I cannot stand this woman, holy jayzus does she ever stop showing off , bahhhha is she really going on hols now i
How is it even possible with all the shits there in, she needs to be back at that apartment redecorating 😂

Reactions: 6
Do you know what it’s all a bit sad
Never hear her talk about her pals or having the girls over or going for drinks with them
I’m sorry but her work crew on a night out are not your girls there people who work for you
Never seen her go for a walk on her own or with friends no interaction with anyone even in a gym or any social setting
The husband and son seem to blank her and Hannah well that’s another kettle of fish
Do you remember the story Claire balding said about her on the phone to her for hours both pissed drunk and tigs giving advice on how to cope with been an insta hun 😂😂 all the time Claire was pissing in her laundry basket
She has by the looks of it no friends maybe the sister but that’s it
Such a sad thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she is someone who needs to do a lot of work on herself, reflection and introspection. Assess where she is and ask herself why she doesn’t seem to have healthy female relationships who she can spend quality time with, LISTEN to them and do normal things like you said - walks and coffee etc - without the phone. She needs a serious digital detox.
But I imagine she’s a difficult person to be friends with. I’d say she’d buy you stuff and then feel like she owns you, you know those types. She definitely values stuff instead of people though, she places such importance on the surface stuff, never goes any deeper. Mad insecure obviously. I come from a working class place & background but thankfully I’m not ashamed of it or feel like I need to compensate, I find it all fascinating to watch play out!

Reactions: 15
I had to hold my finger on that first pic to stare at wtf is going on with the mouth 🤢. And the tatty robe. I’d die sleeping in that flinging open with the belt left tied around me lol. She must sleep like a corpse if she thinks that’s comfortable. Who is she trying to kid. And the rest of her stories. She’s practically fingering herself into the phone. Absolutely inlove with herself. I swear I think she prob threw a fit with the bf over her living conditions or what she is not allowed do so ran off to a hotel with the kids to pout until he books her a trip to mauritius.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you know what it’s all a bit sad
Never hear her talk about her pals or having the girls over or going for drinks with them
I’m sorry but her work crew on a night out are not your girls there people who work for you
Never seen her go for a walk on her own or with friends no interaction with anyone even in a gym or any social setting
The husband and son seem to blank her and Hannah well that’s another kettle of fish
Do you remember the story Claire balding said about her on the phone to her for hours both pissed drunk and tigs giving advice on how to cope with been an insta hun 😂😂 all the time Claire was pissing in her laundry basket
She has by the looks of it no friends maybe the sister but that’s it
Such a sad thing
She made her bed, she can lie in it. She’s been full of vitriol for years. Karma has finally caught up with her as she puts out fakeness/negativity. When have we ever seen her highlight and get behind a charity?

The only time I have slept in a robe/dressingown/housecoat is when I have been sick and its been unintentional. Something tied around my waist that is going to wriggle and move is not my idea of comfortable sleep wear.

I think she is someone who needs to do a lot of work on herself, reflection and introspection. Assess where she is and ask herself why she doesn’t seem to have healthy female relationships who she can spend quality time with, LISTEN to them and do normal things like you said - walks and coffee etc - without the phone. She needs a serious digital detox.
But I imagine she’s a difficult person to be friends with. I’d say she’d buy you stuff and then feel like she owns you, you know those types. She definitely values stuff instead of people though, she places such importance on the surface stuff, never goes any deeper. Mad insecure obviously. I come from a working class place & background but thankfully I’m not ashamed of it or feel like I need to compensate, I find it all fascinating to watch play out!
Same. It’s fascinating to watch her over compensate for her background. She’s so ashamed she doesn’t even bring her kids home. Her bf has barely ever stepped foot in her home house. When she does go see her mother once a year at Xmas for 2 hours on her way to somewhere else. She either goes alone or meets them in the hotel in town for lunch and then leaves. They are the only other people she has in her life and she shuns them because she’s embarrassed. No childhood friends except for one that lives across the world. No relationships with anybody because she eventually shows her true intentions of being a user and a condescending prick ( look it up tidge).

You reap what you sow in life. I find it uncomfortable to watch but she's too obnoxious to feel any sympathy towards. For years she has spoken to her "audience" with a superior attitude thinking she's better than everyone because she has the newest designer sunglasses, the newest Louis vuitton fragrance, shops in BT and drinks expensive wine. Her displays of vanity are ugly, I know my teeth are super white, I know I've really long slim legs, I know I've really good skin and don't look my age, my hair is looking inkredible, these are all things she has said about herself on a regular basis, it's mortifying, aswell as insisting she's RHW double. Who would wanna hang out with someone like that? She's nothing interesting to say or can't discuss anything deeper than the shade of her charlotte tilbury lipstick. All the fakeness and showing off thinking she's better than everyone.... It's all backfired spectacularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You reap what you sow in life. I find it uncomfortable to watch but she's too obnoxious to feel any sympathy towards. For years she has spoken to her "audience" with a superior attitude thinking she's better than everyone because she has the newest designer sunglasses, the newest Louis vuitton fragrance, shops in BT and drinks expensive wine. Her displays of vanity are ugly, I know my teeth are super white, I know I've really long slim legs, I know I've really good skin and don't look my age, my hair is looking inkredible, these are all things she has said about herself on a regular basis, it's mortifying, aswell as insisting she's RHW double. Who would wanna hang out with someone like that? She's nothing interesting to say or can't discuss anything deeper than the shade of her charlotte tilbury lipstick. All the fakeness and showing off thinking she's better than everyone.... It's all backfired spectacularly.
When I first started to watch her years ago I was absolutely shocked at how she talked about herself. I remember thinking imagine sitting down with this cow, I’d be dying. I’ve grown use to it as it’s so often now, but every now and again like today’s stories riding herself I go holy tit to myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I sometimes feel a little sorry for her. All the money in the world will never get her a buy in to the club that is private school parents. All the mums went to similar schools and all the dads did the same. It’s not about the money, it’s all about the connections and a fancy car and designer bag won’t get you that.

Reactions: 11
Remember her doing the assumptions video that people had about her and someone sent in that they thought she was rich. Cue Tidge practically having an orgasm she was so happy, and saying “we’re not rich, but we are comfortable” 🙄🤨 is that so? Is that why your cars are getting burned out? I have never in my life met someone more in love with themselves than her. It is honestly astounding. If only she could buy herself a modicum of class.

Reactions: 16
Remember her doing the assumptions video that people had about her and someone sent in that they thought she was rich. Cue Tidge practically having an orgasm she was so happy, and saying “we’re not rich, but we are comfortable” 🙄🤨 is that so? Is that why your cars are getting burned out? I have never in my life met someone more in love with themselves than her. It is honestly astounding. If only she could buy herself a modicum of class.
Some saddo also asked her what car she had and she basically said I don't want to say because it might make us peasants feel bad🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And she more than likely asked herself that just so she could say that. Doing the bullshit modest “we are comfortable” 🤣. Her whole content is about show boating trying to make people think she’s rich. I’ve always said it even when she had people fooled. She wants other people to think she’s somebody she’s not with money. She isn’t. She doesn’t have a lot of money and she’s not naturally pretty no matter how she tries to fake that too . The bf has a bit of money but that’s probably all credit too. Her jewelry is cheap and most of her bags are fake. She gets free tit left and right when it comes to cosmetic stuff because she’s begging for them. She’s been very cunning at how she comes across pretending you be a big shot but it’s all fake.

Some saddo also asked her what car she had and she basically said I don't want to say because it might make us peasants feel bad🙄.
Again asked herself that cause she just got a new car and it was a discovery a low end Land Rover that she was convinced was a Range Rover 🤣 it wasn’t a Range Rover tidge. I use to die laughing at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I first started to watch her years ago I was absolutely shocked at how she talked about herself. I remember thinking imagine sitting down with this cow, I’d be dying. I’ve grown use to it as it’s so often now, but every now and again like today’s stories riding herself I go holy tit to myself.
I'm following her since pippa gave her a shout out on Snapchat and instantly I was amazed at how she speaks about herself. It's not even in a quiet confident type way, it's down right bragging and showing off and I'm telling you I'm drop dead gorgeous and that's final. She used to say weekly " I know you guys are never going to believe this but I'm going to be 40/41 on my next birthday, yes you heard that right, 41" and I'd be sitting there thinking wtf, you look that age. She used to insist most people thought she was 31. She's always looked her age, in fact I think most of the insta huns look older than they are from all the work they have had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.