Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the cheek of her to say the packers ruined her boxes. She mustn’t do a rap of cleaning if she doesn’t know how to get rid of sticker marks!!

Reactions: 13
TIDGE! Best thing on this thread today and there has been a LOT to choose from.

Has to form part of the next thread title!

Reactions: 12
Definitely looks like a hotel room to me...
Tidge living the love/hate life and she not even azhar wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I recently did a reno which involved moving stuff. I did weeks in advance in prep. This move seems to have been an urgent one

Reactions: 8
But don’t worry guys, they’re only there temporary… it’s Temporarily Melissa 🙄
I'm just going to leave this here as I’ve been sent it this morning and this tea is too hot not to spill… public information so anyone can look up. Simply search Azhar Bari in defendant section.
Ongoing court case with owner of house (I’ve blocked out the address as not sure if you can share addresses here.)
Oh hunny, you didn’t move, you were kicked out.
Her poor kids. Take yourself offline completely Melissa.
Who knows what the fires were in relation to, there’s so many dodgy attachments at this point between her old Tullamore connections as someone said here and whatever the hell Azhar is up to. All I know is that their home was repeatedly attacked, the neighbours were freaked out and they’re now gone. Hip hip hurray🥳

Just seen that case relating to the house had filings last week. The must have finally been kicked out. She is a total fraud.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t you have all those empty and packed yourself anyway?
Surprised Tidge (love this!!!) would trust some movers to pack her expensive imitation jewellery… defo looks like a Rolex of some type in one of the drawers.
It all seemed like such a rush to get out…. Is she saying she moved because of tattle… she is just getting lazy with her lies now!

Reactions: 10
I wonder has azhars wife a forever home?
Apparently she does and lives locally… if she lives in Foxrock I am DEAD 😅 Tigs hasn’t an original thought in her head, add to that she is highly illiterate and uneducated while I have heard his ex is a lady

Reactions: 6
Having moved a few times myself both using movers and not using movers not a chance did I have to chill the week of the move. Packing and unpacking an entire house and making sure the kids rooms were set up ASAP is a lot. So she seems weirdly unoccupied.
There is also already curtains and pictures hung. Not something you see if a standard rental or indeed house purchase.
Perhaps a corporate let.

Reactions: 3
Had a look at the high court documents and it was started back in 2018 3 years ago. I'd say the have been living there and not paying rent for this long .
The owner probably had enough.

He would never get a mortgate he also had bank of Ireland and bank of Scotland take him to the high court. So while tidge is buying her bags in bts I have been paying extra off my mortgate that I will own my own home in 5 years time .
Also came across this it was posted 5 years ago , I dont think his eldest sons are even 27 yet and she is trying to say they are together 27 years this year very disrespectful to his real wife and children

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tidge with the Adare candle, she can’t help herself despite her life being turned upside down. Look, look, I have a fancy thing and we are going to stay in an expensive hotel everyone!!
*secretly hoping Tidge catches on
You have outdone yourself! ! Tidge!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Had a look at the high court documents and it was started back in 2018 3 years ago. I'd say the have been living there and not paying rent for this long .
The owner probably had enough.

He would never get a mortgate he also had bank of Ireland and bank of Scotland take him to the high court. So while tidge is buying her bags in bts I have been paying extra off my mortgate that I will own my own home in 5 years time .
Also came across this it was posted 5 years ago , I dont think his eldest sons are even 27 yet and she is trying to say they are together 27 years this year very disrespectful to his real wife and children
Talk about bare faced cheek if they haven’t paid rent in 3 years. I hope whoever owns the house has screenshots etc of Tidge’s account.

Reactions: 7
It’s very obvious she had to scarper from the house. And also obvious they’re either in a short term rental or hotel lodgings.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.