Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is such a liar
I do not believe that she had a miscarriage last week that it happened on tuesday I think that was a smoke screen and to use as an excuse to not ask any questions about the move
She is the person sharing her kids she shared pics of them yesterday another lie out of her. She shared where they went to school it's so obvious. I pity those poor children what type of example are those parents setting.
Imagine living a life like hers it's all one big lie she didnt own the house shes not married to him and she had an affair to get with him and I dont see the likes of pippa having to pull back and what she shares online because pippa has nothing to hide like this looper

Reactions: 25
She’s seems very emotional and close to tears in those stories
I wonder has she been warned to stop putting so much personal details on Instagram. When she mentioned the passport being out of date, are they planning on fleeing the country? Azhar must be in serious trouble if they torched his Porsche.

Reactions: 8
I wonder has she been warned to stop putting so much personal details on Instagram. When she mentioned the passport being out of date, are they planning on fleeing the country? Azhar must be in serious trouble if they torched his Porsche.
Well she said in one breath she won't be sharing any personal info anymore and in another breath "all I'll say is we're only staying here for 6mths to a year", she actually can't help herself!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mortified for her after watching those stories.
It’s all clear as anything that something has happened & they had to flee fast. This blaming of everyone else doesn’t hold any weight sorry. Keeping the kids off social media means that exactly. It doesn’t mean cover them with an emoji. Her life is so empty. If I was her I’d close my Instagram & live privately. There is definite truth in some of the stuff on this thread and it has hit a massive nerve

Reactions: 24
Da fuq is happening ?!

This thread is like one of those magazines in a hairdressers “Best”

So is she a gangsters moll or is she just going to live with her MIL ?
Or house repossessed? Or alien abduction?

The curtains are rank in the bedroom that’ll be the first to go, after she showers at 11am and applies 500 serums obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's a Grade A dose at the best of times, and she's been a major architect in her own downfall trying to portray this faux riche lifestyle, I know, but honestly I feel a bit sorry for her at the moment. I know people who, through a wide range of circumstances, ended up fully financially dependent on a husband/boyfriend/partner etc. and ended up getting absolutely screwed when said 'provider' secretly stopped paying rent or mortgage. These people were left having to pack up theirs and their kid's lives at a moment's notice. I've no idea if it's a similar situation here, am just considering possible reasons for the sudden departure from the 'not forever home', but if it was anything remotely like what I've seen before, that's one hell of a kick in the arse to get. Then to have an 'audience' as Swigs calls them, and feel the need to pretend everything is absolutely fine, no issues, all great... how exhausting.
Of course, it could be the case that there's something totally dodgy going on and she knows all about it, in which case, the above mentioned sympathy is out the window...

Reactions: 17
If the builder is bringing them to court maybe they were not paying the rent on the house and that would have to be for a long time to get to court with it

Reactions: 7
I have never in all my days seen such a narcissist!! She needs psychiatric help! No friends, family pushed aside, deeply unhappy and a very apparent personality disorder.

Reactions: 8
If she looks like she was crying it is cos she knows we know what's going on with her and she's raging. She has been found out. Her fake life is out there now and she just can't cope. People know her whole life is a lie. It was always going to happen.
She talks about privacy and that she never thought about the consequences of sharing before, she is a tit. She needs to disappear off Insta and stop trying to pretend she is someone she isn’t. All this talk about her kids is BS. SHE is the one who can choose what people see and she won't stop oversharing tit. Otherwise how would we know??

So Melissa, if you reading here and let's face it, you are never off it, then take the advice to stop blaming everyone else for your whinges and go get some help. You are doing yourself and your family no favours. You put it all out there, your "content for your audience". So take the criticism cos its well deserved.

Pity is all I feel for your kids with such a self obsessed narcissistic mother who if she was really concerned about them, she would look after them safely. And not come to show off hair extensions. And Chanel wine.

You have a brass neck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If I was her the first thing I would have done at the first whiff of trouble would have been to get my kids the hell out of dodge!! Why the hell would you stay at the spot that your car was burnt out. I would have packed bags straight away and left, deactivated social media and to hell with what people think but the gram is more important to our Tigs. PRIORITIES love!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honest to god though dies she think people care in reality. Yep i live to pip on and catch up here but after i log out i don't think if her again. If she didn't post such crap there would be nothing on this site and we would all be grand going about our own busy lives. We really wouldn’t miss her. Same for all of them in reality.

Mind you i do love some of the posters here comedy gold! The one about the real life show is feckin genius. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
if her “social media” is causing her this much stress and she feels she needs to pull back, surely alarm bells are ringing! She does herself no favours whatsoever! Keep her mmb page for her business if she needs too but close down tignam and live a normal life! But we all know that won’t happen! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She blocked me on all my accounts.... and subsequently I just realized she also blocked me on the mmb accounts too 😂😂😂😂 how very dare you mel,
I was gonna buy a karate outfit off you and all 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if her “social media” is causing her this much stress and she feels she needs to pull back, surely alarm bells are ringing! She does herself no favours whatsoever! Keep her mmb page for her business if she needs too but close down tignam and live a normal life! But we all know that won’t happen! 🤦‍♀️
Because she can't resist the urge to show off and brag and boast on Instagram about all the nice things she has

Reactions: 9
She blocked me on all my accounts.... and subsequently I just realized she also blocked me on the mmb accounts too 😂😂😂😂 how very dare you mel,
I was gonna buy a karate outfit off you and all 🥺🥺🥺🥺
She has too much time on her hands....... Because she did the same to me 😂😂😂😂😂😂 but I've never interacted with her. I think she may know who I am oops 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.