Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice dodge Tigs ! Blaming it on Tattle 😂 AS IF she wouldn’t tell her audience she was moving . I’d pity her only she’s a grade A c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone tuning into the latest episode of "Tignam's World" be warned it's a dud!!

How funny though that's she's covering the kids faces because of here and not because they deserve privacy or because of the amount of paedophiles on the internet🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What a gowl ! Get me a passport quick ! I guess she is talking about a 'vaccine passport' ... dope

Anyway , we know she is all about showing off and her 'content' is so lame that she would definately have documented it.

And as Paul V Stenson quite rightly pointed out, he doesn't fear keyboard warriors because that's all they are , it's not like someone standing in front of you threatening your family or your home.

Reactions: 7
I wasn't really buying into the whole being burnt out . . . it would have made media. I think its as simple as A is probably getting his dads family home and has decided to move in to stop her being lonely. Though two women in one kitchen is never a good combo.

What a gowl ! Get me a passport quick ! I guess she is talking about a 'vaccine passport' ... dope
we renewed two older kids passports last year . . . what a waste!! But its always good to keep identification etc up to date.

Reactions: 3
There has to be something fishy going on…why would you move suddenly without making a song and & dance as she normally does, only to go to a place for 6 months to 1 year?! Builder must be selling the gaff since it’s a great time to make some money with house prices the way they are

Reactions: 15
Is Azhar the eldest? It would be quite expected of the oldest son to take care of close female family in his cultural background. His widowed Mam or unmarried sisters etc. So I am sure they moved in with the MIL

Reactions: 4
Left almost overnight said goodbye to nobody, there’s celebrations on their road. The latest update is that Azhur had been parking their other car that survived the last attack around the corner once they arrived back a week later and ALL the neighbours felt it was out of line, if he felt it wasn’t safe for his car to be parked outside his own house, they did not want it outside their driveways. He was even warned by the garda not to do it and still tried it every night from after midnight and would pick up before 6/7am it made the neighbours so uncomfortable. His precious Porsche Cayenne that Tiggy loved to post pics with is toast so they’ve def moved to an apartment in the hopes they can keep their nidge mobile safe. She complains about her privacy 🤣 the clown used to post pics of her kids in the bath/her front door/post with address….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t understand how she says she removed her kids from the gram because people were saying bad things about them. She was literally sharing her son in his school rugby kit a few days ago, she wouldn’t know privacy if it slapped her in the face. I am glad she has decided to stop showing her kids, lesson learned - now for all the other blaggers to do the same

Reactions: 10
Something is not adding up here. As one poster pointed out, she can’t go to the toilet without putting it on her stories...and she was quiet about moving house?
Still, at least Tattle is getting the blame for something, I’m surprised it wasn’t our fault she moved, nothing do with the fact that she invades her kids privacy and shares EVERYTHING!!!!!
She got a bollocking from Azhar about oversharing and she reads here all the time, so that’s why she is toning down what she shares. She is so thick, it will last a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What a cop out! 🙄🙄 I don’t think anyone on here has ever been mean about the kids apart from saying one could be mortified by her antics and one being a touch spoilt! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t understand how she says she removed her kids from the gram because people were saying bad things about them. She was literally sharing her son in his school rugby kit a few days ago, she wouldn’t know privacy if it slapped her in the face. I am glad she has decided to stop showing her kids, lesson learned - now for all the other blaggers to do the same
She showed Seifs face yesterday at lunch in DTC! She is the biggest liar. Complete drama queen. Idiot!

Left almost overnight said goodbye to nobody, there’s celebrations on their road. The latest update is that Azhur had been parking their other car that survived the last attack around the corner once they arrived back a week later and ALL the neighbours felt it was out of line, if he felt it wasn’t safe for his car to be parked outside his own house, they did not want it outside their driveways. He was even warned by the garda not to do it and still tried it every night from after midnight and would pick up before 6/7am it made the neighbours so uncomfortable. His precious Porsche Cayenne that Tiggy loved to post pics with is toast so they’ve def moved to an apartment in the hopes they can keep their nidge mobile safe. She complains about her privacy 🤣 the clown used to post pics of her kids in the bath/her front door/post with address….
He sounds as entitled as she is. So his precious car was burnt out? Who the hell is following him,?

• Haha
But don’t worry guys, they’re only there temporary… it’s Temporarily Melissa 🙄
I'm just going to leave this here as I’ve been sent it this morning and this tea is too hot not to spill… public information so anyone can look up. Simply search Azhar Bari in defendant section.
Ongoing court case with owner of house (I’ve blocked out the address as not sure if you can share addresses here.)
Oh hunny, you didn’t move, you were kicked out.
Her poor kids. Take yourself offline completely Melissa.
Who knows what the fires were in relation to, there’s so many dodgy attachments at this point between her old Tullamore connections as someone said here and whatever the hell Azhar is up to. All I know is that their home was repeatedly attacked, the neighbours were freaked out and they’re now gone. Hip hip hurray🥳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Swigs, putting an emoji over your kids face but still posting their every move is not
“keeping them off the internet” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How am I supposed to work today!!!?? The pure tea! This woman is the gift that keeps giving but honestly I can’t believe she ploughing on without addressing what is clear to everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But don’t worry guys, they’re only there temporary… it’s Temporarily Melissa 🙄
I'm just going to leave this here as I’ve been sent it this morning and this tea is too hot not to spill… public information so anyone can look up. Simply search Azhar Bari in defendant section.
Ongoing court case with owner of house (I’ve blocked out the address as not sure if you can share addresses here.)
Oh hunny, you didn’t move, you were kicked out.
Her poor kids. Take yourself offline completely Melissa.
Who knows what the fires were in relation to, there’s so many dodgy attachments at this point between her old Tullamore connections as someone said here and whatever the hell Azhar is up to. All I know is that their home was repeatedly attacked, the neighbours were freaked out and they’re now gone. Hip hip hurray🥳

Sorry I'm too thick for this. What does it mean please!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.