Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I start I want to stress that I have experienced miscarriage very recently. Two in 2019 and one in 2020 plus an additional threatened miscarriage. So I know the pain all too well.
BUT I do not believe her for one minute.
She told us they weren't trying ages ago that that journey had ended. She now tells us that they weren't trying but weren't avoiding pregnancy either. If that's the case why on earth is she taking fertility meds? I reckon the meds are an old photo. She attends a fertility doctor? Got an appointment immediately. How? I was private when pregnant and I still couldn't get an apt with my consultant within 24 hours. Now she's claiming she got an apt almost immediately despite not being an active patient of said consultant.
She's telling people to relax that it will happen for them. Is that really all it takes? If you've had 5 alleged miscarriages you'd be acutely aware relaxing isn't what makes it all happen plus it's utterly impossible to relax about fertility if you've experienced multiple miscarriages.
I'm convinced she's just trying to come in on this topic now cos so many other well known people are talking about miscarriages and she wants to be the face of that too. I've no doubt shes speaking from experience but I do not think it's as a result of a miscarriage within the last week or two.

On another note I often got headaches during my pregnancies, not the ones I miscarried and the doctor never had any concern about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
why hasn’t she done ivf?for somebody crying wanting a third child at her age that much after all these miscarriages why wasn’t ivf on the table. At any point. ?

Reactions: 7
why hasn’t she done ivf?for somebody crying wanting a third child at her age that much after all these miscarriages why wasn’t ivf on the table. At any point. ?
I’d say the only reason she wants another child would be so that azhar might stick around for a bit longer. There is no way he would pay for IVF treatment at this stage when he already has loads of kids.

Reactions: 9
Yea. I’m sorry I think her dr. Is a bleeping idiot. Or else tigs doesn’t really say what her dr. tells her.
I'm inclined to think the latter as she likes to embellish. I would hope a fertility expert would know more than Tigs.

Azhar is about 60 odd, she is 45. It was never going to happen easily if ever. She already said she wasn't going to try again so her story makes no sense by showing a clinic, drugs and a pregnancy test.

I'm very sorry for all the posters here who have experienced miscarriage and loss or are having a tough time with conception and other factors.

Tigs is absolutely shameless with this particular story. I'm disgusted about how self absorbed she is and pawning it off as trying to "help others by sharing our story".

Countdown in 3, 2, 1 to having wine/gin to comfort herself and thanks for all the messages of support.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes, I hope I didn't come across as minimizing miscarriage. I have serious misgivings about her (in many, many ways), but I don't doubt her miscarriages have been horrendous for her. This occasion seems a bit odd. However, my main issue is just the fact that she's using it for content. The pics of bruised arm, waving the pregnancy test, showing the doctor's surgery. It doesn't sit well with me.
I agree, there is something amiss with this for whatever reason.

Reactions: 6
I’d say the only reason she wants another child would be so that azhar might stick around for a bit longer. There is no way he would pay for IVF treatment at this stage when he already has loads of kids.
She wants an accessory. A bump to dress in her big flowy beach dresses and her famous Gucci hat. She wants the photos and the free baby room and accessories and content.
She was doing this the last big wave of instahun pregnancies too.
Has her Dr. not told her what a chemical pregnancy is? Because shes had at least two before they were not all miscarriages. It’s not even an embryo at that stage it’s a chemical release and then your period . Maybe it would help her cope better that she wasn’t actually pregnant ?

Reactions: 3
Ivf over 40 has a low success rate unless with donor eggs

Reactions: 1
I have to say I'm finding this thread really triggering, not even the Tigs stuff but people talking about chemical pregnancies in IVF. I have been there too, I have had miscarriages after my embryos had been transferred but I can tell you now I will never ever class those as being "chemical"...it was an embryo. It may not have been strong enough to attach but it was there and it was mine and my husbands. It was the start of a pregnancy.

I don't know what to believe with Tigs anymore, so I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. She may have appeared to have been drinking, but was she? I don't watch her much anymore but do we know if it was non alcoholic stuff? If they haven't been trying then she may well have been drinking. I won't slate anyone for that, plenty of people drink without knowing they were pregnant. I also know multiple people who have thought they were going thru the menopause only to find out they were pregnant. Regardless it's good to talk about miscarriage and fertility issues, but I think she needs to take some time for herself

Not sure what the overall point of my post is but I feel better now I wrote it all down!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it very strange to be trying for your third child at the age of 45? Surely she’d know the odds are against her. This isn’t like Pippa, Denise & Rosanna at all. She’s simply to old to conceive

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has (had) much problem getting pregnant it’s more problems maintaining a pregnancy

I find it very strange to be trying for your third child at the age of 45? Surely she’d know the odds are against her. This isn’t like Pippa, Denise & Rosanna at all. She’s simply to old to conceive
Well she said she wasn’t actually trying - she stopped trying a couple of years ago from what I can remember

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she has (had) much problem getting pregnant it’s more problems maintaining a pregnancy

Well she said she wasn’t actually trying - she stopped trying a couple of years ago from what I can remember
Yes I get that. But ivf also is a way to eliminate a lot of miscarriage issues. If she did it. The embryos not strong enough won’t make it passed blastocyst stages. Also you can do genetic testing on the embryo so your not transferring embryos that have issues which is usually a massive reason for miscarriage at that age. That along with all the medication and controlled environment she’d have a much better chance than what she’s been trying for years at her age.

Reactions: 2
I’m learning so much here and I’m sorry to anyone who has gone through miscarriage and fertility struggles. My heart absolutely goes out to anyone facing this, it honestly must be heartbreaking, I can’t imagine.
I suppose Tigs doesn’t have to explain to anyone what’s going on with her but this time I’m so confused. She said months and months ago that she was accepting that it wasn’t going to happen and was closing that chapter etc. Then she wasn’t trying but why was she on all the meds if she wasn’t trying. The whole thing just makes me not want to even look at her anymore, it’s very unsettling to think that she may not be being 100 transparent here about an issue like this. I hope I’m wrong but something just doesn’t seem right with it.

I have to say I'm finding this thread really triggering, not even the Tigs stuff but people talking about chemical pregnancies in IVF. I have been there too, I have had miscarriages after my embryos had been transferred but I can tell you now I will never ever class those as being "chemical"...it was an embryo. It may not have been strong enough to attach but it was there and it was mine and my husbands. It was the start of a pregnancy.

I don't know what to believe with Tigs anymore, so I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. She may have appeared to have been drinking, but was she? I don't watch her much anymore but do we know if it was non alcoholic stuff? If they haven't been trying then she may well have been drinking. I won't slate anyone for that, plenty of people drink without knowing they were pregnant. I also know multiple people who have thought they were going thru the menopause only to find out they were pregnant. Regardless it's good to talk about miscarriage and fertility issues, but I think she needs to take some time for herself

Not sure what the overall point of my post is but I feel better now I wrote it all down!
I guess that’s your perspective on it. I’ve been there too. I’ve gotten positive home pregnancy test at home early that I should not have taken and thought I was pregnant. When I went for my blood test at the clinic my numbers were not high and it was explained to me it was a chemical pregnancy. The fact it didn’t attach I do not class this as I was ever pregnant there for not a miscarriage. It was an embryo yes because it was made one through ivf but if i was to class all my embryos as my babies my head would explode with the amount of miscarriages I have had so and the babies I currently have on ice and do not intend to use. It is no doubt disappointing when it does not work out but how I class it and my perspective on it is very clinical and based on a more science side of things but that does not mean I did not cry my eyes out every time my ivf cycle failed and that embryo did not take.
Im not here to minimize disappointment but I’m just looking at it In a more factual way.when I had my chemical going through ivf my answer to my friends was I thought I was pregnant but I wasn’t.
sorry for any losses you’ve had. It’s a witch.

• Heart
It’s all very odd! I’ve been through the whole fertility route, had success on my 1st round and that 1st trimester I could barely see for the migraines, and this was a result of the hcg hormone more than doubling every 48 hours, went on to have a healthy boy.

My next pregnancy as a result of treatment ended in a miscarriage, I didn’t have any headaches and just knew it didn’t feel right, and sure enough the hcg wasn’t doubling.

This is why I find her story today so strange, why would a dr tell you headaches indicated something was wrong?! I’m inclined to agree with a lot here and think she is looking to join in on the fertility/miscarriage talk that’s happening a lot on sm now.

I’m not saying her previous losses don’t give her the right to speak about it but think it’s poor taste if she has created this for attention. Also she did say in January 2020 that she was ending that journey because I sent her a messsge back then so checked the date!

Reactions: 8
Look it’s all very odd. It is a very sensitive topic. I actually feel very sorry for her. A few months ago she said that chapter was closed. I actually think maybe it’s the realisation she’s not a young honey anymore. I’m menopausal…. It really is the end of an era and my sense of being a woman altered. It’s still a taboo topic socially. But it certainly is only a change. Not the end. I’m upbeat positive and getting on with it. Maybe if I was taken on as the younger woman I’d feel it more acutely but my legal husband, not having dumped a wife and 4 kids, still adores me and we’re very happy in our forever home. To wrap this up…. The woman is suffering. From what I’m not sure. It smacks of jumping on a bandwagon and being ill informed. But if she really wanted to carry a baby …. There was always egg donation and fertility treatment. At 45 and a much older partner why put yourself through the trauma?

Reactions: 14
It’s all very odd! I’ve been through the whole fertility route, had success on my 1st round and that 1st trimester I could barely see for the migraines, and this was a result of the hcg hormone more than doubling every 48 hours, went on to have a healthy boy.

My next pregnancy as a result of treatment ended in a miscarriage, I didn’t have any headaches and just knew it didn’t feel right, and sure enough the hcg wasn’t doubling.

This is why I find her story today so strange, why would a dr tell you headaches indicated something was wrong?! I’m inclined to agree with a lot here and think she is looking to join in on the fertility/miscarriage talk that’s happening a lot on sm now.

I’m not saying her previous losses don’t give her the right to speak about it but think it’s poor taste if she has created this for attention. Also she did say in January 2020 that she was ending that journey because I sent her a messsge back then so checked the date!
Yeh I get the whole we aren’t trying but are kinda route. Lots of people do that. But not when you’ve been previously in a fertility clinic and have been told you have major issues. Why would you just wing it if you’ve had all these miscarriages. But then comes the counter top full of fertility vitamins as I call them cause I don’t ever see much actual medication( correct me if I’m wrong ) soooo were you not really trying or in full on clinic/ medication not trying ? I’m lost. She does not owe anybody any explanations but if your going to jump on the fertility bandwagon with your stories then get it straight. I’m with everyone else here. Something fishy.
pippa told her story recently and had a good conversation about it.

• Angry
I guess that’s your perspective on it. I’ve been there too. I’ve gotten positive home pregnancy test at home early that I should not have taken and thought I was pregnant. When I went for my blood test at the clinic my numbers were not high and it was explained to me it was a chemical pregnancy. The fact it didn’t attach I do not class this as I was ever pregnant there for not a miscarriage. It was an embryo yes because it was made one through ivf but if i was to class all my embryos as my babies my head would explode with the amount of miscarriages I have had so and the babies I currently have on ice and do not intend to use. It is no doubt disappointing when it does not work out but how I class it and my perspective on it is very clinical and based on a more science side of things but that does not mean I did not cry my eyes out every time my ivf cycle failed and that embryo did not take.
Im not here to minimize disappointment but I’m just looking at it In a more factual way.when I had my chemical going through ivf my answer to my friends was I thought I was pregnant but I wasn’t.
sorry for any losses you’ve had. It’s a witch.
I guess we all deal with it in our own way, I felt sad for every single embryo that didn't make it thru to blastocycst stage. All the what ifs. But I really grieved for those that were transplanted and never took. I took those losses as badly as I took seeing heart beats at the early scan and it not being there the next week. You are right, it is a witch and I'm so sorry for anyone that has to go through it x

Reactions: 3
How did she manage it with Ahzar in a separate bedroom, if indeed living in the house at all?
Sorry, I know that’s bitchy, but it just shows how insincere she comes across, as I don’t think she is genuine and is just attention seeking.

I guess we all deal with it in our own way, I felt sad for every single embryo that didn't make it thru to blastocycst stage. All the what ifs. But I really grieved for those that were transplanted and never took. I took those losses as badly as I took seeing heart beats at the early scan and it not being there the next week. You are right, it is a witch and I'm so sorry for anyone that has to go through it x
Oh I hear you. I cried every time. It’s all about the what if’s and your expectations and getting hopes up when going through all that you go through during ivf etc. I was going into a retrieval and it was cancelled I think I cried more that time than anything. I don’t know why. I was sad every time it didn’t work out and every time another embryo didn’t attach etc. it’s a process.my mind frame was a clinical rollercoaster I went through a lot but I was not pregnant until I was pregnant in my head. I couldn’t allow myself to class every embryo as me being pregnant and loosing it , it was hard enough to take on board it didn’t work without burdening myself calling it miscarriages if you get me ? . I just feel this one isn’t being honest and it really rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
Tignum's fertility doctor is an assisted fertility doctor. He does follicle tracking and assists with fertility. There is no IVF involved. He tracks your cycle, different stickers on different days, get bloods done on Day 3 and Day 21, sperm analysis, he prescribes supplements and vitamins. He can also prescribe tablets to help egg development and a trigger shot to assist with ovulation. He assists you to assist nature. I have no idea what she would have been doing there with her pregnancy test. She must have been attending with him all along.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.