Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessssss! Love this idea!! KC could present the reunion show. And they'd have big bowls of Sweet King on the table. Maybe a splinter show TV3 budget style with Julie and a few of the Cark ones too. Possibilities are limitless!
[/QUOTE]
OMG KC as the host, perfect with the sly digs and questions like "so who's nose did you want to break the bridge of this season". Everyone but Pippa and JJ with their clothes inside out so you could see the Xs labels. Pippa and JJ ringing their agents to get them out of the contracts ASAP.I

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TV3 need to do a housewives of Instagram show. Pippa with the genuine forever home, vow renewal, just Jordan with her business the non drinker, family orientated. Tignam the dodgy one getting drunk, Little Bow pip and the notions, faces by grace the hippy, spiritual, fad follower. All in a room together attending events pretending to love each other. You could throw in the single Xs superstyle sabby, celeb hairdresser and full time mad bas**Rd, fainting because of covid. The chaos😁
Hook it to my veins- I’d be bet into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a really horrible sinking feeling… the house next door to me, which would be right up her street on a few fronts, became available for rent this weekend😱😱😱. I wouldn’t be able for it lads. Please god she’s in the new house now and not a hotel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a really horrible sinking feeling… the house next door to me, which would be right up her street on a few fronts, became available for rent this weekend😱😱😱. I wouldn’t be able for it lads. Please god she’s in the new house now and not a hotel.
I'll light a candle that shes not your new neighbour 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus!!! RUN!! Save yourself…..just sell up 😂😂 Can you imagine!!

Or maybe stay actually, You’d have all the inside info for us!!!!! You could be her new Ingetto!!! Best Fwends!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sell sell sell!!! You could be part of her new gang knackerdrinking ahem social gatherings on the front street!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Or maybe stay actually, You’d have all the inside info for us!!!!! You could be her new Ingetto!!! Best Fwends!!
Hello the new Joy Porto. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His dad has just passed away. Could they have inherited a property. Or possibly moving into her muls house at his behest.

Reactions: 6
Yep.

You literally couldn’t make this tit up, and the people that live near her could care less before now as it wasn’t their problem really and it wasn't fully clear that they were being targeted until this year. Once that became crystal clear and there was a Garda presence on the road daily the neighbours wanted them gone. I understand why people here may not believe all, as it’s shocking to think, but the jig is up for her. The rumours are true. She’s as fake as her wedding ring.
Have they given any explanation to the neighbours or apologised for all the trouble they’ve brought to the estate??

Reactions: 2
Tignams follower count
Ouch. That will kill her. Andrea Roche should give her, her P45. Her time is up.

@Harper Riley where have you been?! Jeez, put your life on hold for a few hours and get busy catching up 😂 😂 we got lots of goss from you which was amazing. Stay with us!

Reactions: 8
I'll light a candle that shes not your new neighbour 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗
Hugely appreciated but I think this is Novena time 🙏🏻

Look lads IF it happens… you’re welcome to sit in my not overlooked garden and listen to the fishwife next door screaming at the kids🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.