Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
I Loved Erik's reaction to being compared to Vince Neal “Oh God,” he groaned. “Fucking hate Mötley Crüe. They’ve never been my thing. Uh-huh, no. Too plastic, man.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Horatio

VIP Member
I do question the amount of access... they seem to have practically everything on film
Even the really shocking thing they get the reaction to on cctv,you know what I’m talking about (won’t say more, tho it feels so crass to call it a ‘spoiler’)
Not that I think it’s fake. But they seem to have got so much conflict on camera...

KateESJ

VIP Member
Watching the louis theroux documentary with Joe on netflix. Shame because he seems like a nicer guy here. Think it all just got to his head...

Louis doesn't half crack me up though lol

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I agree! And when they said that the huge new zoo was going to be built in 6 months?! Is that safe?!
I would imagine not but they’re all nutjobs so don’t think health and safety is on their radar!
I felt sorry for all the ‘staff’ they all seemed to be vulnerable misfits living in squalid accommodation and only had manky Walmart meat for food 🤢

Reactions: 6

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I dunno, he seemed to have changed his tune a bit too... didn’t he say he went back to work as soon as he could after the accident to keep the heat off joe? But now he was playing down that old loyalty in a big way. Understandably when he and the head keeper guy are still employed by Jeff so of course had to come down heavily against Joe ... I feel the ex manager with the prosthetic legs was a more reliable voice because he quite and didn’t have a job to protect. His perspective was basically “a plague on both your houses” which seems about right....

Interesting they couldn’t get doc Antle but he agreed to talk to true Geordie. Of course he’s got his own version of events too but I don’t believe a word of it. He accused the female director of hitting on him near the beginning which kind of killed his credibility for me....
The double leg amputee can't be trusted because in the Louie Theroux doc he says his legs were injured in a freak rollercoaster accident but then changes his story in the Tiger King episodes... Very odd bunch of people!

I also felt the interview episode was quite pointless as some of the 'cast' hadn't even watched the show and there was no involvement from Carole or Joe who were the main stars.... disappointed!

Last edited:

Horatio

VIP Member
I watched it but I don't get the hype. I don't get why everyone thinks Carol killed her hubby and I don't get why everyone loves Joe exotic.

I do appreciate the memes though
Ah I definitely don’t love him. While it does seem he was set up by Jeff he still is an exploitative narcissistic creep. But an entertaining one ! Can’t deny it

Emoji

Chatty Member
Just finished watching this. I had no idea people kept large cats in their HOUSES! Wtf!
I’d love another series with updates if any of the other crazies got prosecuted. It’s a limited series though so 😭
Definitely something untrustworthy about Carole Baskin 🤨

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel that this period of time will be remembered for coronavirus but also for Tiger King. What a pop culture moment this documentary is having!

Joe is completely narcissistic and self centred. In my opinion Carol looks to have killed her husband.

Also, I’m loving the creativity of this video! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Gross aren't they! Basically having to sleep with Antle to get out of the disgusting excuse for accommodation and hope to have better living conditions. That girl that escaped had been forced into having a boob job as well! Just horrendous.
I trained under Bikram. The documentary on him is v accurate. As soon as the first legal case came out against him by Sarah I quit teaching and practising his “yoga” he disgusts me. He is a repulsive pig. Too many parallels with Doc Antle and elements of Joe (shiny stupid costumes/ clothing, hiring vulnerable people, not paying them properly, threatening work environment) threatening behaviour it’s unreal. On my training there was a girl with an alleged similar boob job story. No one ever contemplate being associated with this man or his yoga especially young, vulnerable women.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I do question the amount of access... they seem to have practically everything on film
Even the really shocking thing they get the reaction to on cctv,you know what I’m talking about (won’t say more, tho it feels so crass to call it a ‘spoiler’)
Not that I think it’s fake. But they seem to have got so much conflict on camera...
Apparently it’s because they were there for years - which is insane in itself cause I’d want to leave after 5 minutes in their crazy company 😩

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I was getting mad just at that last night, why would you want to vist some where like that.
We go to our local wildlife park but that's so different to this hillbilly side show.
So many children taken along as well and even though they're photographed cuddling wee tiger cubs it's still dangerous! Wouldn't fancy being swiped by one of their paws or even bitten.
I think it sets a bad example of how you treat animals. At least with zoos and wildlife parks in the UK they're cared for and you learn about conservation etc.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Do we believe her meat grinder is as small as she says it is? Maybes some of him is tiger food and the rest is under the tank! Howard wants to watch his back!!
That’s why hubby was so complimentary and simpering towards her. Scared he’s next up!

Agreed the cages were awful for the animals. I’m maybe being really dim but they look quite flimsy considering they house a shitload of tigers?

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Just finished this. OMFG it’s the most utterly bonkers thing I’ve ever seen! I can’t even begin to get my head around it! 😳
Someone mentioned earlier that Louis Theroux did an episode about exotic pets in the US which featured this guy so I just watched that on iPlayer. Very interesting after you’ve seen the docu-series.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Watching the louis theroux documentary with Joe on netflix. Shame because he seems like a nicer guy here. Think it all just got to his head...

Louis doesn't half crack me up though lol
Louis is bloody brilliant.

How he keeps a straight face sometimes amazes me!

Reactions: 5