Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stewpot

Chatty Member
I LOVED this!! I couldn’t stop watching it 🤣 all though Joe clearly had some problems I would say his heart was in the right place 😬 he was definitely encouraged to make wrong decisions by the guys who wanted his zoo. Do we all think the rumours about carol were true?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just finishing the last episode. What do people think is the true story? I think it's possible Joe was tricked/ encouraged into incriminating himself by Jeff and his cronies . He seems much smarter and more cunning. Also how gross is that bit at the end about him choosing a nanny? The fact he doesn't event really try to hide his intentions makes me think his indiscretions must be vast. His poor pregnant wife "some potential nannies are bilingual, that would be good" OK keep telling yourself that's why he's picking them love...
The nanny selecting was horrible! All I could think was that his wife looked like his daughter.
I thought a lot of the zoo owners were really arrogant and narcissistic, I think they would have loved being filmed and the fact it would be watched by so many people on Netflix.

a crazy show! Need to watch the Louis Theroux documentary now.

Reactions: 9

Stress Ball

Are they cruel to the tigers?
If you are sensitive to animal suffering I wouldn't watch it. It didnt show anything graphic but tigers in a cage and on chains was enough for me. I wasn't able to make it past the first episode.

• Sad

Team JCM

VIP Member
Wow. The “business model” between the cult of Bikram Choudhury and Bhagavan Antle are hideously evident in watching these two documentaries. Even down to now both being fat, sick fucks with long greasy ponytails 🤮🤮🤮 #womenbeware #predators

• Sick

karenjet

VIP Member
It was crazy! But the way Joe snatched the tiger cub away from its mother as soon as it was born disgusted me.

I don’t get how someone said if Carol has fed her husband to the tigers there would be bones left. My moggy cats can completely devour an entire chicken wing bone. Not a trace left of it. So how couldn’t a tiger eat human bones?

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
...and yet Donald Trump junior didn’t get exactly why Joe was in prison and he has asked his Dad to look into it and possibly pardon him!😱😱

Yeah I suppose Mr Lewis could’ve and probably would’ve had money elsewhere, I genuinely couldn’t see that Carol was as bad as the rest made out and I think that Don probably treated her like crap too, hubby number 2 was devoted to her and you could tell, I also think that she treats the animals better than anyone else did, well asides from John Reinke.
I must respectfully disagree. I think Carol is a complete nutcase as many are that are involved with PETA. She kept those animals in extremely small cages and very often did not have enough to feed them. I think she as guilty for being an animal abusing nut as they all were.

Reactions: 8

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’m on episode 3 - about the missing husband. And WOW it’s hard to know where to even start. It certainly doesn’t go where you expect. Episode 3 could be it's own Netflix series really. I've got to say she looks guilty as sin, but I'm sure there's another perspective to it. The daughters and ex-wife are the epitome of the bitter spurned first wife and children, so i find them especially untrustworthy. Ah but this isn't really what the show is about is it?

Says alot about this documentary that a mans disappearance without a trace, with his wife is the chief suspect is only a subplot.
i think Carole killed her husband, she’s shifty and seems to laugh at totally inappropriate times?!

the whole show was crazy but I was surprised at how binge worthy it was. Feel so sorry for the poor animals,especially the chimpanzees at the end 😔

Mememememe

I've slipped to the end...
Why the hell isn't Jeff lowe in jail...
Carole deffo killed her husband.
Doc antle is defo running some kind of sex cult.

varyingborders

VIP Member
I LOVED this!! I couldn’t stop watching it 🤣 all though Joe clearly had some problems I would say his heart was in the right place 😬 he was definitely encouraged to make wrong decisions by the guys who wanted his zoo. Do we all think the rumours about carol were true?!
Definitely true!! I want that septic tank dug up!!

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Definitely true!! I want that septic tank dug up!!
Or did she use him as tiger food?! She’s got a screw loose for sure, didn’t seem to care about her ‘missing’ husband at all and why was his will changed to say ‘in the event of my disappearance’ ? So fishy

IndominusRex

VIP Member
This series is the only thing that's managed to hold my focus other than coronavirus in the last couple of weeks. It seemed like every episode just got more and more crazy. By the end I just wished that all of them had been eaten to be honest. I couldn't believe the statistic at the end that there are 4,000 tigers in the wild and between 5-10,000 living in private captivity in the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Wow, just wow. I binged watched the whole thing. It's absolutely barking mad, I hope there's a second season! 🤣

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I watched the Louis Theroux documentary. It seemed highly suspicious the number of amputees that were working there that had freak 'accidents that meant their limbs had to be cut off!