Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I dont understand the love for Joe either tbh. I watched the Louis Theroux documentary with him from a few years back and he seemed more normal then and like he actually cared for the animals. I'm definitely convinced Carole killed her hubby though 😂😂
Yeah he definitely isnt as mad tongue Louis doc. The point is made at the end of the documentary that Joe did genuinely care for the animals until the money started rolling in. I dont know about that he was always seemed to be exploiting them. There is a good podcast on it by wondry ite part of their over my dead body series. Its really good. I listened to it last year

Yeah he definitely isnt as mad tongue Louis doc. The point is made at the end of the documentary that Joe did genuinely care for the animals until the money started rolling in. I dont know about that he was always seemed to be exploiting them. There is a good podcast on it by wondry ite part of their over my dead body series. Its really good. I listened to it last year
Predictive text arghhh

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I haven't seen the interviews yet, bust tonight but I will watch tomorrow. yeah...they are all hard to believe, every one of them.

ponyta

The first episode of the podcast sheds a little bit of a backstory to Joe's character. It's actually pretty sad in my opinion.

Horatio

VIP Member
Or did she use him as tiger food?! She’s got a screw loose for sure, didn’t seem to care about her ‘missing’ husband at all and why was his will changed to say ‘in the event of my disappearance’ ? So fishy
I had this thought about the will but then conceded that it could just as much be that he faked his death ? Nothing’s too far fetched for this!
That said she does seem guilty as sin from the evidence shown.

Koalalalala

The nanny selecting was horrible! All I could think was that his wife looked like his daughter.
I thought a lot of the zoo owners were really arrogant and narcissistic, I think they would have loved being filmed and the fact it would be watched by so many people on Netflix.

a crazy show! Need to watch the Louis Theroux documentary now.
please watch it so I have someone to discuss it with 🤣. I found the monkey people on the Louis doc even more disturbing than Joe

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I think so! Think he had lots of ‘husbands’ whenever he fancied.
Seems to be a common theme with the zoo guys. Doc Antle has a weird sex cult and many girlfriends, the other guy openly got with other women despite having a pregnant wife.
Bizarre
If you read the Twitter thread mentioned on the 1st page by Robert Moor it says he had another husband before John and Travis.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Love Louis! His wee face when he thought he was going to get attacked 😳

Agree Joe seemed different in this documentary. Wonder if it was filmed before Tiger King? Think they were filming Tiger King for years so were with Joe and everyone for ages
Reckon its before he got hooked on the meth. Dont think Travis features on the Louis one either

Web30

VIP Member
The reaction to his shooting himself on CCTV was abit odd, I dont know what I would do if I saw that right infront of me... but I dont think I'd just sit there with my mouth wide open x
Just watched that ep last night and the reaction seemed so odd! Almost fake?

Also, his husband wasn't gay?! What!!!