Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
After reading new comments under TS's and Tiffany's latest videos, I believe there could be a new meaning, or implication, to Tiffany's earlier Instagram post saying that she is happy and complete. What she might be implying is that Matt didn't propose, but she is happy and complete as is and doesn't need to be married. If Matt had proposed, she would have made a video of the engagement ring itself from umpteenth angles.
Anyway, I think it's a bit silly to expect Matt to propose on a vacation. If Matt really had the desire to marry her, he could just propose at a restaurant on 'date night' or whatever they call their dinner outings. In fact, it would be even more of a surprise because getting a proposal in a rather ordinary setting would be an unexpected event.

Reactions: 11

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Heres a sneak peak of todays dialogue:

So so, happy happy, work work, alot alot, sad sad, friends friends, situation situation, eye-liner eye-liner, hand bag hand bag, walk walk, likkle likkle, talk talk, did did, drive drive, organise organise, diagnosed diagnosed, always always, say say, everything everything, twice twice .....

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
One of her followers sent her $22 so her & Judith can have a coffee. She must still have the donate button active. Disgusting Feral Rodent
01FE4C4D-219C-4B69-A271-87062B6755C7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

LeonorG

VIP Member
I've been saying the same thing in thread 31 and/or earlier about why she wants the vacation with Matt before all of the weddings. Other reasons she might want the vacation with Matt before the other weddings:

1. She wants to come to an agreement with Matt as to how to answer the inevitable questions of "Why aren't you two married yet?" She needs to coach him so that his answer will jive with hers. She will practice her learned coaching techniques with Matt, and ask variations on that same theme to test him. (The correct answer, of course, is hers, no matter what she comes up with for marriage excuses!)
2. She wants to have a recent, glorious trip somewhere so that when she and Matt are asked 'the question', she and Matt will easily divert attention to "Guess where we were last month?". Then, she will be able to brag all she wants about her trip as a convenient pivot from the marriage questions she and Matt are likely to get.

Of course, if he proposes, then her answer will be 'Look at the 1 carat diamond ring Matt bought in Italy for me!"
I agree. She is a pompous pretentious bitch so these things are very important to her. Shallow and superficial. She is completely empty inside.

There is nothing there.

1714674742371.png

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Video of No Virgin No Fanny wiggling her Fanny has been removed. There is more to this slut than she wants her stans to see.
The video still plays when viewed directly from Paolo's post. Why she isn't wearing pants or at least capris is unknown. Parading in front of her brother in law like that is weird. Tiffany definitely has a 'thing' for threesomes, the threesome here being Tiffany, Barani, and her sister.

• Sick
  • Haha

H&N

VIP Member
She talks again about hate comments, people don't like her, blablabla... it does affect her big time, if it doesn't bother you just keep your dry mouth shut about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Tiffany doesn't seem as interested in Ella as she does Astin. Anyone else notice this?
now that you mention is yes that is true. Developmentally Astin and Chitee (?) about on the same level....he is far less interested in their interactions that is very noticeable.
---
About my latest post...I wasn't serious about a child curing depression, but being a little facetious. I don't think Elodie should 'carry' any other child than hers and her husband's, and her husband is Barani. I think Barani should have psychological help if he is depressed. That applies to Astin as well. Let's see if Tiffany can manage even one scene where Astin isn't grumpy.
What I do hope, though, is that Tiffany gets a thorough reaming from Barani if ever she even suggests that Elodie should or has any obligation whatsoever to 'carry' Tiffany and Matt's child.

That MadamePopova who made the surrogate comments should pop over here and read the truth about Tiffany, starting from the first thread. Let it be her summer reading venture. Fate had it that Tiffany can no longer bear children, though she might have been able to earlier if she had been a more serious person and Tiroy had married her. Fate also had it that Tiffany is too immature and doesn't have the energy to take care of a child full time. She rarely even manages a full day of work, but completes part-time work half- or partial- days at a time. Aside from that, human beings aren't commodities and should never be treated as such.
my worst fear is that TT and the Matt would take on a pet of any kind let alone a child. It is just not possible.
---
That first comment 🤣 Matt singing lullabies to Tiff's blossoming belly...that granny is beyond stupid.. but our dear Matt, he doesn't understand biologie either, I think Tiff can convince him she's actually pregnant... it's God's work Matt, we prayed a lot a lot a lot and miracles happen all the time... after a few months her blossoming belly turned out to be tumor growth... I can already see the 3 of them in the car after that doctor's appointment... how is this possible? I really felt the baby, Matt, you felt it too... how can this be? Maybe we should just wait and see what happens... please someone make a parody vlog about this😂
I have not listened fully to any of the videos lately....are TT and doorMatt actually talking about pregnancy...did I miss this or just wayward pathetic comments from the losers on YT?

H&N

VIP Member
I call BS to your comment, Tiffany knows exactly what love is, she loves me, myself and l alot alot.

Get yourself someone who loves you as much as Tiffany loves herself 😉
Sorry I got it wrong, of course she loooooooves herself above anything and everyone 😂 She's so full of herself, talking in the mirror admiring herself is what she does best. Buying tons of make up, stationary, clothes, crrreeaaaam for her drrrry skin, tea, coffee, sandwiches, tip ex nails ... all for Tiffany the princess of bowel cancers.
She never buys something for doorMatt, and doorMatt only buys rubbish for her, like toothpaste. She hates spending money on someone else, those upcoming weddings we will hear a lot a lot a lot of complaining how much it costs her to attend. She's someone who would never give money in an envelope to a bride and groom... she will donate a lamp she bought months ago and wanted to send back but lost the receipt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
After reading new comments under TS's and Tiffany's latest videos, I believe there could be a new meaning, or implication, to Tiffany's earlier Instagram post saying that she is happy and complete. What she might be implying is that Matt didn't propose, but she is happy and complete as is and doesn't need to be married. If Matt had proposed, she would have made a video of the engagement ring itself from umpteenth angles.
Anyway, I think it's a bit silly to expect Matt to propose on a vacation. If Matt really had the desire to marry her, he could just propose at a restaurant on 'date night' or whatever they call their dinner outings. In fact, it would be even more of a surprise because getting a proposal in a rather ordinary setting would be an unexpected event.
Judith has absolutely no notion of proposing or ever doing the right thing. Self confessed he "takes every day as it comes".

Which is all very well when you are in your 20's or even 30.

Matt is now approaching 34 and I believe he has backed himself into such a tight corner that his anger and frustration at the hands of this girl child will at some stage boil over.

Like how long can he allow himself to be seen in this way. It is pathetic especially for someone from his background.

The absence of his mother - no idea what happened to her - may feature in him being so vulnerable to the nonsense that is she.

His grabbing, groping and aggressive tickling is also suggestive of something not right.

She thinks her options are limited. Gonzo/Judith's are even more so now.

• Haha
  • Heart

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Judith is definitely not a catch, below average at best. So unmanly looking - effeminate. He looks like a schoolboy with too tight blazer & crooked tie. I don’t think there is enough beer goggles in the world for me to even contemplate going anywhere near his wee Irish sausage. Your welcome Fanny
I've never thought him attractive at all. Very wimpy, IMO. And he sure doesn't seem to know mhow to seduce a woman. I've long believed both of them are asexual. In a perverted sort of way, Ts surgery was a godsend to both of them. Can't have sex now which seems to suit them both. And I realize there are other ways to pleasure a partner, but there is NO WAY Princess T would ever do anything even remotely requiring tongue or hands. Ha neither.

• Haha
  • Heart

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Ha likes it because there are no sexual pressures on him. Both of them seem asexual to me. Ha can go on vacays, buy things, eat Amma's meals, do his own thing with friends and all he has to do is bear hug the Twit, watch girly TV shows and cook for her. He doesn't even have to buy her nice things. And with her surgery, HA is home free in regards to doing the dirty deed. Which is exactly how he likes it, IMO.
I would feel very stupid and embarassed if my boyfriend saw vlogs from just 5 years ago where I talk about someone as the love of my life, I admire him sooo much, we have the same goals, yay I'm gonna spend my whole life with him... and now she says EXACTLY the same stuff to HA. Makes you wonder what HA is for her... someone to help her reaching her "goals"? It makes it even more cringe when those "goals" have everything to do with money, and owning properties. So she needs someone to help invest in her goals and keeps HA tight to her by acting like a child (what he clearly loves) and saying the basic stuff he wants to hear (love you sooo much, we are sooo good together, we have the same mind set,...)
So HA, think about it, is she sincere? Or will she whisper exact the same sweet talk to another guy in about 5 years?
---
So, no Tuesday With The Twit (TWtT) today. She really is devoid of any interesting content. Unless cancer returns or she stays on permanent vacay, nothing she offers up is even remotely interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
In one of Tiffany's videos from Lake Garda, which showed her on the last day there, she said that she had received a message perhaps on Instagram from a couple in Italy who live near there. Apparently, they had invited her and Matt to meet up, but since Tiffany is always on social media, of course she didn't see the message until the last day and so couldn't oblige!
I guess Tiffany did it on purpose to say on the video that she of course didn't connect to social media until the LAST day and so couldn't possibly meet up with those folks. Maybe she read the message much earlier and purposely didn't respond, then lied on the last day about when she actually read the message. I can't picture Tiffany interacting with people on a friendly basis who are outside her Tamil community. If it weren't for Matt, I don't think Tiffany would have any acquaintances who are not Tamil.

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
She's going shopping for hangers because she ran out of hangers. I'm not kidding.

Pro tip TiffanyThinks: Buy less cheap fast fashion dresses and you'll need less hangers.

She also mention having a “urine infection” not a urinary tract infection

She’s the dumbest person on the internets.View attachment 2984236
She says these expensive hangers have ‘felt’ on them … it’s cheap foam Ms know-all!
---
Several people are telling her to get real treatment for god's sake. Mmm this might have been her intention.
The pressure cooker is heating for that explosive trip to the ED for the likkle pee pee infection!
I can hear the lid on the cooker rattling 🚑 !

Last edited:
  • Haha

pooch&mutt

As far as veganism is concerned, I have never seen or met a healthy one:
Crocks in the Kitchen: Both still overweight and both have or had cancer.
Jenny Apple: Cancer and deceased
Mr. Apple: Overweight
Elodie: Overweight

Omnivore:
Matt has a healthy weight and is athletic.
Barani seems to have a normal weight.
Tiffany has a normal weight even though she isn't athletic

The omnivores here are healthier than the vegans!
Wow!!!…you’re normally so rational with your opinions how can you surmise that vegans are unhealthy citing the above people to back up that argument…for a start the krocks were seriously obese meat eaters who went vegan to lose all the flab and it worked up to a point until they got her diagnosis and weren’t as fussy (they admitted this) about what they were eating probably becoming junk food vegans..which is what Elodie clearly is if she isn’t knocked up again then she seriously needs to overhaul her diet and become more of a whole food vegan as that is the only way she’ll lose that flab cos the vegan labelling ain’t gonna sort her problems out there..I personally have been a meat eater, vegetarian and now vegan and guess what I was always slim because I have slim genes courtesy of my mum and her mum and that is a big part of Elodies problem her genes are dictating her shape and probably her predisposition to lay fat quicker and in all the wrong places making her look permanently chubby..being an engineer one would think she had some sense regarding her nutritional needs and her general health but as we know people can have degrees but are lacking in other areas in degrees of intelligence…remembering 3 of the above in the clown car shenanigans….and you may personally not know of any healthy vegans but we are many and growing..growing numbers of uk footballers are vegan numerous elite athletes are vegan including top tennis players even weight lifters..and yes we do take supplements: Nutritional yeast sprinkled on everything but breakfast for the B12..Zinc..iodine..D3+K2..and iron..
you need to watch the doc Game Changer for a start before dismissing us unhealthy frail vegans and accept that actually the future probably will and should be vegan..and Brad Pitt isn’t looking too bad on it😂 so you have seen at least one healthy one..
---
Barani has inherited Cookie Monster hair!
Otherwise he’s been lying way too close to the floooooofy 🤯
---

They look like a clan of incestuous mountain people 🦍
I believe that’s a combover of sorts and it has the added bonus of making him a bit taller..😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
When she was in the car with Matt in this video ('Out of My Control'), she said she was going to return some shoes. If she bought those shoes in the store and not online, she would have tried them on, presumably. If they didn't fit or she didn't like them, why did she buy them?
I wonder if she is returning worn shoes! Since I've never returned shoes before, I don't know if worn shoes are accepted for returns. Maybe she just kept them in the box and found another pair she liked somewhere else. For someone whose videos are about mundane things, she could at least have said if the shoes were worn or not.
Tiffany says she is going on walks rather routinely. To the Tiffanythinks viewers who are living in Tunbridge Wells, feel free to mention meeting Tiffany in the comments sections if it happens! Surely, Tiffany would be so happy to have fans meet her during her routine walks with Matt! Make sure to indicate the exact date of the meeting as well!
To the Tiffanythinks viewers who are living in Tunbridge Wells - And keep your eyes out for Sevenoaks and Tonbridge where the two lunatics waak. Well waaak very sporadically.

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
The first picture is hilarious!! Matt, darling, I told you so many times don't play with your little sausage, now look what you've done... but ok it will moisturize my drrrrrrry skin.
Free Zinc ;)
---
Yes she is interested in the hotel room, the views from it and that's about it. Then coffee and food. And when I say food it's not some culinary greats but basic crap she eats at home.
She acts like she's got an addiction to caffeine. I think she must say the word Coffee in every video.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Given the entire dysfunctional group reads here on TL...Elodie is not going to be happy that she was videoed and people questioning if she is pregnant...not happy at all.

• Haha
  • Sad

ladyt7087

VIP Member
She is such a simpleton. You can't control things to such an extent that you live in Disney World 24/7. This is exactly like a child would react. She's also desperate for content. Hence the buildup to the scans.

• Heart