TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video of No Virgin No Fanny wiggling her Fanny has been removed. There is more to this slut than she wants her stans to see.
The video still plays when viewed directly from Paolo's post. Why she isn't wearing pants or at least capris is unknown. Parading in front of her brother in law like that is weird. Tiffany definitely has a 'thing' for threesomes, the threesome here being Tiffany, Barani, and her sister.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The video still plays when viewed directly from Paolo's post. Why she isn't wearing pants or at least capris is unknown. Parading in front of her brother in law like that is weird. Tiffany definitely has a 'thing' for threesomes, the threesome here being Tiffany, Barani, and her sister.
Imagine a scenario in your SIL living room when you are wiggling your Fanny- literally- in front of your BIL and your nephew with a tee shirt millimeters from your actual Fanny.

This grifter has no shame and Blue Balls has been getting more action than we thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For sure!
Sewer rats like her would lap-dance any beast within eyesight … she is one mixed up, kinky, nofanny 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's the first thing that crossed my mind. Why is she not wearing any pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For sure!
Sewer rats like her would lap-dance any beast within eyesight … she is one mixed up, kinky, nofanny 🤯
Only if she was getting paid for it though - in cash or in kind. She wouldn't get out of bed for less than a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She likes to play games with her brother in law, to seduce him and act all innocent after the boy's mind and peepee are all over the place.

Just found out the mother is 64 years old, her birthday was in february. Isn't that the time for people to retire?
Retirement age is getting older and older here in US. Many work until at least 70. I don't think Stella has enough assets to consider retirement. She seems happy to be back at work....
---
That's the first thing that crossed my mind. Why is she not wearing any pants?
i assume she was as she must have said 100 times about how much she was bleeding all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She wasn't even living there then like she was during Covid.

She's wearing the We Got This tat so had her own grey box by then.

Sure just go round to someone else's house even though you don't live there and take of your clothes and wiggle around in front of the boys and shake those likkle droopy boobies as well.

I might need to vomit - alot alot alot.

• Haha
  • Sick
She wasn't even living there then like she was during Covid.

She's wearing the We Got This tat so had her own grey box by then.

Sure just go round to someone else's house even though you don't live there and take of your clothes and wiggle around in front of the boys and shake those likkle droopy boobies as well.

I might need to vomit - alot alot alot.
Can I share that vomit bag please… our rodent is one vile nauseating beast

• Haha
Can I share that vomit bag please… our rodent is one vile nauseating beast
I actually feel sorry for cookie monster with the jezzibel sister flaunting her bleeding arse and her likkle girl socks in Elodies living room.

Pretend Catholic Virgin No Fanny has no shame. But sure we already knew that.

Inc her live in lover who was just there to provide 'care' for the invalid.

Aye, right.

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for cookie monster with the jezzibel sister flaunting her bleeding arse and her likkle girl socks in Elodies living room.

Pretend Catholic Virgin No Fanny has no shame. But sure we already knew that.

Inc her live in lover who was just there to provide 'care' for the invalid.

Aye, right.
Bum hole, Fanny hole, buddy hole, pee pee hole …
Our Virgin girl is just one big belly arsed bleep whole hole 🫣

• Haha
Haha … she must be trolling the corridors here!
Oooh she removed it now, after all these years it's been up??? She really doesn't care what we, the trolls say about her and she really ignores negativity by us the trolls... this proves it again :ROFLMAO: Happens very often when people say I don't care... they do!!!

• Heart
Oooh she removed it now, after all these years it's been up??? She really doesn't care what we, the trolls say about her and she really ignores negativity by us the trolls... this proves it again :ROFLMAO: Happens very often when people say I don't care... they do!!!
I'm not on tit shock so l wouldn't know if it's been removed or not, you can still watch it via the post here though.
I went to have a likkle look at her tit shock, this came up first, l did vomit and moved on fast.

---
BTW This is just MY LIFE lm sharing, it IS NOT a BUSINESS OK 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Also her Tik Tok......
Screenshot_20240505_210643_Chrome.jpg

---
Let me just pop this here and l will be done with my tik tik tik tok scrolling.
Screenshot_20240505_211705_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She removed the no pants tik tok? Just after us talking about it?

• Haha
And this was back when she still had several fannies and potentially even used them. Her good catholic girl act is a sham.

• Haha
  • Heart
These videos get sadder and sadder...how can someone be this self centered? She acts as if she gave Amma her life back and Matt too...sees herself as the center of everyone's universe. That couple that came over must be desperate for friends....and all of them sitting in a line up on the couch so TT can film them...who does that?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.