TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments, both on TT's channel and TS's channel are gold, like Katikeskyla's.
And like make sense of it has said, the fluffy one must be sleeping on the job. There's a few negative comments still on the last couple of videos.
My apologies, these are out of order.
---
I did a Google search on Matt and Tiffany and look at the first two results.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My apologies, these are out of order.
---
I did a Google search on Matt and Tiffany and look at the first two results.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
OMG l just did the same, l Googled Tiffany Thinks and Matt Ferris and bam got this FIRST.
Screenshot_20240503_224648_Google.jpg

Then l did Matt ferris and Tiffany thinks and bam its a two for two, my work here is done and so is Matt's future career and relationships 🀣
Screenshot_20240503_224720_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Barani is so unhappy these days. But Barani wasn't always this miserable ...
Screenshot_20240428_215010_Instagram.jpg

There used to be something that could make him smile. I wonder what it could have been on this day that made him smile? πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm reading back on some of the older TT threads and found this comment on Thread 19.
I had to chuckle because of how the term 'pee pee' has become part of this thread.
I cannot (well actually l can) believe we are here a year later talking about Matt's Pee Pee. Pure Gold.
---
View attachment 2914282

There used to be something that could make him smile. I wonder what it could have been on this day that made him smile? πŸ€”

View attachment 2914286
Me thinking he may want to "wiggle wiggle" and "dribble dribble" over Tiffany rather than Elodie πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Matt will put his pee pee in any random gay hole in any public toilet! Remember gay sex is very promiscuous. Not a slow burn as in the hetero world. No paying for dinner - just a grinder hook-up. Go the Irish Stallion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Matt will put his pee pee in any random gay hole in any public toilet! Remember gay sex is very promiscuous. Not a slow burn as in the hetero world. No paying for dinner - just a grinder hook-up. Go the Irish Stallion.
Hook-up? πŸ€”πŸ€”
The only thing he’s clever enough to hook-up is the big bag over buddy's face !

• Haha
View attachment 2914282

View attachment 2914286
View attachment 2914282

View attachment 2914286
Errrr no wonder Astin never smiles.... if this is the nonsense he is exposed to. Come on... imagine being a young boy seeing your mum, dad and aunt stood there practising a kiddies dance routine.
---
Why doesn't she have pants on??
Good question!

• Heart
  • Haha
That photo of a grown woman is disgusting with her BIL. Yuck.
It's worse than a photo, it's a video 🀒 Play it and see her jiggle jiggle her half naked buddy beside her BIL. Very yuck indeed.

• Sick
It's worse than a photo, it's a video 🀒 Play it and see her jiggle jiggle her half naked buddy beside her BIL. Very yuck indeed.
wow just watched it. 20 seconds that I will never get back. I now remember this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why doesn't she have pants on??
She likes to play games with her brother in law, to seduce him and act all innocent after the boy's mind and peepee are all over the place.

Just found out the mother is 64 years old, her birthday was in february. Isn't that the time for people to retire?

• Sick
I watched her latest on my phone in bed and woke up with my thumb fast forwarding.
Doesn’t she have one friend to tell her how boring she is and to stop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.