TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... The real reason why the trip is in may and not september, she wants that engagement happening before all the upcoming weddings. Italy... a lake... churches... proposal at the lake and afterwards burning a thank you god candle in one of those chapels;
I've been saying the same thing in thread 31 and/or earlier about why she wants the vacation with Matt before all of the weddings. Other reasons she might want the vacation with Matt before the other weddings:

1. She wants to come to an agreement with Matt as to how to answer the inevitable question of "Why aren't you two married yet?" She needs to coach him so that his answer will jive with hers. She will practice her learned coaching techniques on Matt, and ask variations on that same theme to test him. (The correct answer, of course, is up to her, no matter what she comes up with for marriage excuses!)
2. She wants to have a recent, glorious trip somewhere so that when she and Matt are asked 'the question', she and Matt will easily divert attention to "Guess where we were last month?". Then, she will be able to brag all she wants about her trip as a convenient pivot from the marriage questions she and Matt are likely to get.

Of course, if he proposes, then her answer will be 'Look at the 1 carat diamond ring Matt bought in Italy for me!"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been saying the same thing in thread 31 and/or earlier about why she wants the vacation with Matt before all of the weddings. Other reasons she might want the vacation with Matt before the other weddings:

1. She wants to come to an agreement with Matt as to how to answer the inevitable questions of "Why aren't you two married yet?" She needs to coach him so that his answer will jive with hers. She will practice her learned coaching techniques with Matt, and ask variations on that same theme to test him. (The correct answer, of course, is hers, no matter what she comes up with for marriage excuses!)
2. She wants to have a recent, glorious trip somewhere so that when she and Matt are asked 'the question', she and Matt will easily divert attention to "Guess where we were last month?". Then, she will be able to brag all she wants about her trip as a convenient pivot from the marriage questions she and Matt are likely to get.

Of course, if he proposes, then her answer will be 'Look at the 1 carat diamond ring Matt bought in Italy for me!"
I agree. She is a pompous pretentious witch so these things are very important to her. Shallow and superficial. She is completely empty inside.

There is nothing there.

1714674742371.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣 😂 😄 ⚱ 💀
Four Weddings and a Funeral
😄💀🧛‍♀️
It keeps coming to my mind as she drones on and on about all the parties and weddings. She will get a trip to talk about but a diamond ring bought in Italy...no way. I think she put alot alot of pressure on doorMatt on this liddle trip. He might enjoy a biking excursion in that area of Italy and maybe will venture out but in general watching her put on makeup, not wash her hair and deal with the stoma and hrt is not what a dream trip is made of.

• Heart
It keeps coming to my mind as she drones on and on about all the parties and weddings. She will get a trip to talk about but a diamond ring bought in Italy...no way. I think she put alot alot of pressure on doorMatt on this liddle trip. He might enjoy a biking excursion in that area of Italy and maybe will venture out but in general watching her put on makeup, not wash her hair and deal with the stoma and hrt is not what a dream trip is made of.
And don't forget her annoying voice and personality! That's not what a dream trip is made of. I decided that doorMatt is as stupid and empty as her. There is no way a normal person would be able to stand her. Tiroy managed cause he did not see her that often.

Alternatively, Matt Ferris is gay and very closeted and she serves as his beard. He can still be stupid and empty but being with her is a transaction. He has his men on the side (those likkle trips throughout the year) and then goes back to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That comment that said "all the best with the chemo" and good riddance to that rats nest! That should get its smug face off You Tube. 🔥
---
Her face is soooo dryyyyy, the stuff that comes out of Matt's pee pee has loads of vitamin E, might help the dry "situation".
View attachment 2911401
She needs to talk to his pee pee, like the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to talk to his pee pee, like the last time.
That pee pee will get some going over in Lake Garda. He'll have nothing left for his bum bum boy when he comes back.

No Fanny on the Aitch RT will be rampant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pee pee will get some going over in Lake Garda. He'll have nothing left for his bum bum boy when he comes back.

His bum bum boy must laugh hard upon seeing NoFanny's videos.

• Haha
That comment that said "all the best with the chemo" and good riddance to that rats nest! That should get its smug face off You Tube. 🔥
---
Her face is soooo dryyyyy, the stuff that comes out of Matt's pee pee has loads of vitamin E, might help the dry "situation".
View attachment 2911401
I'd be scared too if I looked into the camera and saw myself a 32 year old woman looking like this!
---
His bum bum boy must laugh hard upon seeing NoFanny's videos.

Yes the "aitch rt or haych rt" is going to be major theme.

• Haha
I'd be scared too if I looked into the camera and saw myself a 32 year old woman looking like this!
---

Yes the "aitch rt or haych rt" is going to be major theme.
Too funny!
Over here the pronunciation depended on your junior schooling … the Catholics saying haych and the public kids saying aitch. Always a good topic for discussion and a laugh 🤣

• Haha
She talks again about hate comments, people don't like her, blablabla... it does affect her big time, if it doesn't bother you just keep your dry mouth shut about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone suggested a new product for Tiffany's merch section. The perfect item for those watching TT's videos.
Vomit bags in 'We got this' blue!
I have made a suggestion regarding this wonderful opportunity to make more $$ on her most recent video.
As an added bonus all the health care professionals that watch and give advice to this "likkle girl" might be able to claim the vomit bags on tax 👍
The Fanny's fox must be sleeping on the job, your comments still there.
Screenshot_20240503_104750_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A new video our by our zen chem aka frumpy fox!

omg.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
The transcript on her latest video hasn't translated very well so l made the corrections on what TT was saying:
Screenshot_20240503_105442_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_105932_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_110321_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is such a liar she bragged going thru her chemo that she didn’t loose much hair, and she was lucky that the chemo she was taking was not one that would make her loose a lot lot. Then she says my hair is up in a towel soaking wet ??? the whole front and bangs are perfectly dry . If the comments bother her so much then stop doing you tube crawl back in to your rat home and shut up

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.