Eamon and Bec

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting this thread for them, since there's been a lot of chatter since their most recent cryptic video.

Reactions: 4
Their "moving to Toronto" video that ends on a cliffhanger is almost at a million views in a matter of a week.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for starting the thread. I looked for one after last weeks video.

I hope all is ok with her & the baby. I don't think the family would of rallied to have the house ready unless she was actually delivering her early. She was due like Christmas day wasn't she ?

At this point, it seems like they’ve lost the baby. Even if she was in the NICU, they would’ve said something. Since it’s been radio silence, that’s the only explanation. That and that Bec’s cancer is back. It really was pretty irresponsible to not wait to get pregnant, since increased estrogen is likely to get you back where you started.

Reactions: 2
At this point, it seems like they’ve lost the baby. Even if she was in the NICU, they would’ve said something. Since it’s been radio silence, that’s the only explanation. That and that Bec’s cancer is back. It really was pretty irresponsible to not wait to get pregnant, since increased estrogen is likely to get you back where you started.
I hope not that’s awful

Yes, but.. like a lot of people online have said, they purposely used a cliffhanger about the state of their baby (many people have figured she didn’t survive due to them not posting anything about the birth at all and then going dark for 3 weeks). It’s very manipulative to let people assume your baby has died (because no normal person wouldn’t just post something as simple as.. “baby is here and we are recovering”). They are a manipulative pair.

Of course this does mean that something is wrong with Bec and, as many predicted, it must mean her cancer is back and is likely at stage 4. It was a really really bad decision to have a baby this early after cancer remission.. just like her doctors have told her. Honestly, so selfish.
---
20B988EE-D694-4FB3-8DC4-B5970EB9CDDB.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Yes, but.. like a lot of people online have said, they purposely used a cliffhanger about the state of their baby (many people have figured she didn’t survive due to them not posting anything about the birth at all and then going dark for 3 weeks). It’s very manipulative to let people assume your baby has died (because no normal person wouldn’t just post something as simple as.. “baby is here and we are recovering”). They are a manipulative pair.

Of course this does mean that something is wrong with Bec and, as many predicted, it must mean her cancer is back and is likely at stage 4. It was a really really bad decision to have a baby this early after cancer remission.. just like her doctors have told her. Honestly, so selfish.
---
View attachment 2649199
What makes you say something is wrong with Bec? Have I missed something?

---
View attachment 2649199
I don't think it's fair to call her selfish after all she's been through. They wanted a baby. With Becs chemo they weren't even sure she could get pregnant and as someone who had 2 rounds of IVF to get pregnant every embryo doesn't mean you get a baby. I said I was relieved because I was relieved it all went well. Birth isn't easy, especially when baby is born premature. All of this talk of a baby dying is making me uncomfortable. That's a massive conclusion to come to immediately. Maybe they did do a cliff hanger, but it's also possible baby was in NICU & online was the last thing on their mind.

---
View attachment 2649199
the baby was early and they posted the update on due date when hopefully all is looking good and healthy. They may have felt it was bad luck to post any updates until they felt baby was healthy enough. I hope they’re all doing okay

Reactions: 3
I was so worried for them and their baby, I was checking in every day and felt so relieved to see that baby was okay. I can see why some people felt manipulated because they could have done a very quick post just to say baby is here but in NICU or something to that effect as the last video they did with Bec crying worried a lot of people. I know it's their right to privacy etc but in that case maybe they shouldn't have said anything in the first place about baby needing to come earlier than planned and just took a social media break until they knew everything was okay. That way, people wouldn't have been left wondering and just assumed they were preparing for baby's arrival. I'm just thinking out loud, I know they don't owe anyone anything but so many people are invested in their lives and especially after everything they have been through already, people naturally worry. I'm so happy for them that the baby is okay and I hope they are enjoying their baby bubble. They deserve some happiness after the time they've had.

Anyone see this ? I also seen a photo that was taking down shortly after being posted and Bec had a large lump on her head. All this points to the cancer being back. Hope I am wrong but it does seem serious. I hope she is doing ok. She really has been through it & post partum is no joke.

Attachments

Their fan base is not happy with them at all, obviously they have every right to not be present as I’m sure what they are going through is so hard but then again the silence is just fear mongering.

Their fan base is not happy with them at all, obviously they have every right to not be present as I’m sure what they are going through is so hard but then again the silence is just fear mongering.
I think from this Eamon wants to post but Bec isn't allowing it yet ? But I seen a comment someone said they understand now from this comment & they should out something like this on their YouTube because of the ending of the last video(a lot of people worried about the baby who thankfully seems ok)

Exactly, the bread crumbs are annoying and seem dramatic. Just take the time off, give the clarity don’t make it seem like something is so awful it can’t be shared just to make people have even more questions. Idk