TiffanyThinks #30 I can see beneath your beautiful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to my buddy … perfect 👍🏼!
---

You’re right! He was absolutely the idiot who believed it may just ‘disappear’ never to return! The true face of the clown 🤡 convo !
There is so much evidence of him being an uneducated fool. When he attempts to explain something medical to his developmentally delayed girlfriend ... It was better when he was quiet in the videos. We didn't know how ignorant he was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How about combining the two title suggestions?
Listening to my buddy and putting myself first

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How about combining the two title suggestions?
Listening to my buddy and putting myself first
Yes currently it's Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change
---
Guys, suggest titles for the next thread.

We have so far:

Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first!!! (by me hihi)

A good, Catholic, butter wouldn't melt, all knowing police woman of thought and comments. (Andi. Suggested by koalabells. It has the highest votes so far)

JoeButt out the backdoor, doorMatt at the front door and buddy sitting high and dry on the hill (Daisychain. Not put forward as a title but I love it)
Oops I took credit for the first one. I stole it from Andi's post actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Listening to my buddy … perfect 👍🏼!
---

You’re right! He was absolutely the idiot who believed it may just ‘disappear’ never to return! The true face of the clown 🤡 convo !
If anything, I think he is an absolute d*ck across the whole thing. I didn't think that at the start.

He is worse than her. He is an enabler.

"Show me your company and I will tell you what you are" is a saying in Co Derry.

It is hard to pick across the two of them but they are both well matched.

He is a farty pants Irish disgrace.
---
Yes currently it's Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change
---

Oops I took credit for the first one. I stole it from Andi's post actually.
It matters not lol xx

• Heart
  • Haha
And the bleeding was not just a little bit. It was alot alot. How did they not usher her to the hospital the next day? And she is not one who keeps it a secret. She loves to talk about bleeding, vomiting, bum bum, green poop. She would have told everyone of the excessive bleeding.
I assume butthead and bum bum had sex during the time she was ignoring her bleedings? How could he not notice this?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anything, I think he is an absolute d*ck across the whole thing. I didn't think that at the start.

He is worse than her. He is an enabler.

"Show me your company and I will tell you what you are" is a saying in Co Derry.

It is hard to pick across the two of them but they are both well matched.

He is a farty pants Irish disgrace.
---

It matters not lol xx
I thought he was an okay fella at the beginning. Maybe because he wasn't allowed to shine in her videos back then. We had no idea what kind of a person he was.

• Heart
I assume butthead and bum bum had sex during the time she was ignoring her bleedings? How could he not notice this?
Of course they did. Riding all round.

Their pretence is some other level of hypocrisy.

But needed to bring in the family economic sympathy and the bible belt contingent who fool themselves into thinking poor Matt and Tiff are and always have been celibate together.

Like two Saints infact.

A 33 year old Catholic/Tamil religious couple that share a bed and a home, two beds and two homes infact and just cook fajitas and drink coconut milk and return furniture, just to hold hands.

Aye, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a big eyeball on the wall behind her when she was doing her top secret recording under the desk at work 🤣
Ok, Ok I had to go look again since nobody saw it. If you start at the 3:44 mark on the Wish I was Diagnosed Earlier video, the phantom eyeball on the wall starts to come into focus. At least I hope you all see it too... 😳

And while over there I noticed she's replying to all the comments about how expensive car mirrors are to replace, saying she can wait it's not that bad, and it's a lot of money...hmmm, maybe just don't buy juice and coffee out for a few weeks or... I don't know, actually go to work like everyone else and you'll have the money. Easier for someone to send it to her though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok, Ok I had to go look again since nobody saw it. If you start at the 3:44 mark on the Wish I was Diagnosed Earlier video, the phantom eyeball on the wall starts to come into focus. At least I hope you all see it too... 😳
That thumbnail :sick: :sick: 🤮

I'm trying to watch (obviously on mute).

Yes there is an object on the wall behind her resembling an eye.

When you were all reporting that she put her rodent face close to the camera, I had no idea it would be THIS CLOSE!

Her nose is literally stuck to the camera 🤢 That is one disgusting sight. How are you all able to watch this? She makes me sick.

You are right, Sarah! She bores us all.

saa.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course they did. Riding all round.

Their pretence is some other level of hypocrisy.

But needed to bring in the family economic sympathy and the bible belt contingent who fool themselves into thinking poor Matt and Tiff are and always have been celibate together.

Like two Saints infact.

A 33 year old Catholic/Tamil religious couple that share a bed and a home, two beds and two homes infact and just cook fajitas and drink coconut milk and return furniture, just to hold hands.

Aye, right.
When she talks about going to church on sundays, praying, the necklace and the rosary in the car.... what a shitshow; She lies, she's disrespectful to her mother and to many other people, she's selfish and egocentric, her life is about money and materialistic stuff... she's a great example of a hypocritical christian. Oops I didn't even mention she lives in sin with her Irish darling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The nasty witch stopped showing off her doorMatt to prevent him from getting ridiculed (coward blue balls) but is happy to exploit her baby niece. She is doing it for views as she knows people will comment a lot about her. She now has literally noone else (noone who can consent) to exploit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The nasty witch stopped showing off her doorMatt to prevent him from getting ridiculed (coward blue balls) but is happy to exploit her baby niece. She is doing it for views as she knows people will comment a lot about her. She now has literally noone else (noone who can consent) to exploit.
Well she could go back to Amma and give her another go? Perhaps her vocab of two words has progressed to three! That would be cause for celebration 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
daal is hilarious!

farty.PNG

Vee Hopeless defended doorMatt's fart. Daal responded.

hahaha.PNG

• Haha
"repeat repeat yourself constantly... Y bore me now" (maybe Tiffany realized the fart was the only interesting thing in the video and that's why she didn't edit it out)

All hail sarah harris 4139, the truth teller!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why wouldn't Matt have told her to see a doctor if he noticed her bleeding out her backside? And why wasn't Fanny concerned enough about it to go and see her doctor?

It's well known that some people think sex before marriage isn't a terrible sin so long as it doesn't involve anything that could be considered behavior that could cause procreation.

Which causes one to wonder if perhaps doorMatt DID notice but since he was parking UP in her bum bum he was proud of his wee weapon for doing some damage and erroneously thought little of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Why is Amma always at their flat? When she isn't, she's at Elodie's or else T is at Amma's. It's like a 3 ring circus. Why does Ha put up with Amma constantly being over at the apartment? I swear, the family dynamics are weird. T is still tied to Mumsy's apron strings and both T and Mumsy like it that way, IMO.

• Haha
Why is Amma always at their flat? When she isn't, she's at Elodie's or else T is at Amma's. It's like a 3 ring circus. Why does Ha put up with Amma constantly being over at the apartment? I swear, the family dynamics are weird. T is still tied to Mumsy's apron strings and both T and Mumsy like it that way, IMO.
You are so right!
They are a weird mixed up bunch of rodents. Just like rats, I’m sure they all enjoy nesting together. Something is not right with Amma’s genetics so Amma and her two daughters are crackers!
HA chooses to reside with complete fruitloops so that is a good enough demonstration of his IQ.
That Clown 🤡 Car Convo never had it so right!

• Haha
she's awkward and not genuine around her niece, with Aston she basicly treats him like an adult.

• Haha
I swear, they are trying to kill Amma with the constant back and forth. Amma has to drive to Bumbum Wells, then to the cookie monster's. She has babysitting duties and continues to cook and clean for the spoilt princess and probably for the cookie monster too. Get a grip, you two overgrown babies.

• Sad
  • Sick
I skim the videos so don't remember much other than the nonstop tight shots of her face and hands....is there anything in those shots that indicate for sure it is a workplace?
I had seen the Sussex Vision chart strategically placed on her desk "at work" but that doesn't mean anything.
Screenshot_20240320_194628_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240320_194621_YouTube.jpg

This is what we see of her "at work" she could be in the toilets at M & S!
Screenshot_20240320_194633_YouTube.jpg

---

And while over there I noticed she's replying to all the comments about how expensive car mirrors are to replace, saying she can wait it's not that bad, and it's a lot of money...hmmm, maybe just don't buy juice and coffee out for a few weeks or... I don't know, actually go to work like everyone else and you'll have the money. Easier for someone to send it to her though.
OMG yes l see it!!
Screenshot_20240320_195918_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.