TiffanyThinks #30 I can see beneath your beautiful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it be crazy if our princess doesn't work at all anymore and she's just rambling about work to make it seem like she's putting an effort + to gaslight her followers so they don't get the impression they follow a lazy witch who lives of youtube money? I think it's strange she's not listed as staff, even with a part time job you're part of the team.
---

And all her car drives and parking in... to ahum work... probably to get a coffee instead of going to work 🤪
that is "parking UP" and I think the phantom job could well be a reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys, suggest titles for the next thread.

We have so far:

Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first!!! (by me hihi)

A good, Catholic, butter wouldn't melt, all knowing police woman of thought and comments. (Andi. Suggested by koalabells. It has the highest votes so far)

JoeButt out the backdoor, doorMatt at the front door and buddy sitting high and dry on the hill (Daisychain. Not put forward as a title but I love it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooops, sorry:)
---

We have so far:

A good, Catholic, butter wouldn't melt, all knowing police woman of thought and comments. (Andi. Suggested by koalabells. It has the highest votes so far)

JoeButt out the backdoor, doorMatt at the front door and buddy sitting high and dry on the hill (Daisychain. Not put forward as a title but I love it)
listening to my buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree.
It's more likely that she doesn't work at all anymore than that she goes whenever she (and her buddy) feels like it once per week.
It is not possible for her to listen to her buddy and work at the same time.

She needs to thank her loving youtube family for allowing her to be a lazy bum bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

listening to my buddy!
I think something with "buddy" is key these days for a title..really all content boils down to "her buddy" really what else is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think something with "buddy" is key these days for a title..really all content boils down to "her buddy" really what else is there?
Why did I start singing that old doll commercial song My buddy, My buddy...Wherever I go heeeee goes 🤣 🤣

• Haha

We have so far:

Listening to my buddy gets my vote 👍

• Haha
Listening to my buddy gets my vote 👍
Yes "listening to my buddy" and as an aside she is constantly telling her "loving TT fam" to listen to their buddys!!! If "your girl" had spent just a liddle less time filming muckbangs with all sorts of junk food and makeup videos and more time listening to her "buddy" early on when it was telling her something was very wrong she might not be in this situation today. She said that herself in recent video.

• Haha
  • Heart

We have so far:

The first one. The others are funny but a bit too long for a title

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tiffany does show scenes of herself in a supposed back room of the optometry clinic where she works. This area is where Tiff goes to take a break and several of her latest videos do show her there. So far, I don't think she is faking going to work at all.

Tiffany does show scenes of herself in a supposed back room of the optometry clinic where she works. This area is where Tiff goes to take a break and several of her latest videos do show her there. So far, I don't think she is faking going to work at all.
Well both days she has been there she likely isn't. Mind you the camera is nearly down her throat so who knows.
---
The first one. The others are funny but a bit too long for a title
I think we should add "for a change" at the end lol

• Haha
Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first!!!
I think we should add "for a change" at the end lol
Yes, that's my vote Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

I saw a big eyeball on the wall behind her when she was doing her top secret recording under the desk at work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her buddy also sums up every important organ she has... so her buddy is key! 😂 🤪

• Haha
I skim the videos so don't remember much other than the nonstop tight shots of her face and hands....is there anything in those shots that indicate for sure it is a workplace?

Her buddy also sums up every important organ she has... so her buddy is key! 😂 🤪
Another thought, doorMatt is one stupid asshole, also fo a change. So this dick dates a girl for 5 years (that's what she says) and never saw her symptoms or ignored her symptoms??? What was he thinking? that it's normal for women to have bum bum bleedings every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another thought, doorMatt is one stupid asshole, also fo a change. So this dick dates a girl for 5 years (that's what she says) and never saw her symptoms or ignored her symptoms??? What was he thinking? that it's normal for women to have bum bum bleedings every day?
And this guy looks after people's eyes and wouldn't think to say to his missus you have lost weight and you are bleeding from your bum bum and so insist on in with the docs himself.

But then this is the guy who told the missus the cancer is likely gone after the tumour was so big they couldn't get to it so let's wait and see ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I skim the videos so don't remember much other than the nonstop tight shots of her face and hands....is there anything in those shots that indicate for sure it is a workplace?
I did not note any detail that would indicate it is the backroom of an optician's office. There is no noise, she speaks softly, and whatever can be seen of the walls is plain. There is also nothing to indicate that it isn't a workplace. I guess one has to take that at face value.

Reactions: 5
And this guy looks after people's eyes and wouldn't think to say to his missus you have lost weight and you are bleeding from your bum bum and so insist on in with the docs himself.

But then this is the guy who told the missus the cancer is likely gone after the tumour was so big they couldn't get to it so let's wait and see ffs
And the bleeding was not just a little bit. It was alot alot. How did they not usher her to the hospital the next day? And she is not one who keeps it a secret. She loves to talk about bleeding, vomiting, bum bum, green poop. She would have told everyone of the excessive bleeding.

• Heart

Maybe Matt thought that menstruation occurs via all orifices of the bottom bum-bums. He does seem to be rather ignorant of medical issues. Maybe he thought that there was, like, this valve that re-routes 'things' from one to the other, kind of like with guys the urinary tract and the 'other' stuff. Maybe he thought that valve was broken and just needed fixing to keep the blood going through the proper middle-bum orifice.

• Haha
  • Sick
---

listening to my buddy!
Listening to my buddy … perfect 👍🏼!
---

You’re right! He was absolutely the idiot who believed it may just ‘disappear’ never to return! The true face of the clown 🤡 convo !

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.