Tiffanythinks #26 very important organs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing the silence on here I take it there is no bullshit this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I looked and I am a bit surprised that she has not posted anything. There is no way the recovery from this surgery would not permit her to sit up and edit etc. She had that surgery probably one to two weeks at least ago and is back home "resting". Sunday is the $$$ day and the $$$ is even better now with 100,000 so just late maybe. Given she posted that update (in a sort of strange spot) it would seem odd to come on with a trip to the hospital etc. She pretty much has to come on in recovery mode and speak about the surgery...or maybe not with this strange girl/woman.

Reactions: 5
I looked and I am a bit surprised that she has not posted anything. There is no way the recovery from this surgery would not permit her to sit up and edit etc. She had that surgery probably one to two weeks at least ago and is back home "resting". Sunday is the $$$ day and the $$$ is even better now with 100,000 so just late maybe. Given she posted that update (in a sort of strange spot) it would seem odd to come on with a trip to the hospital etc. She pretty much has to come on in recovery mode and speak about the surgery...or maybe not with this strange girl/woman.
Maybe she is pacing herself. She knows soon there will be no medical content (whilst continuing to mention STAGE 4 CANCER in every title in the future) so she will drag it out. She will post pre-recorded surgery vlogs throughout November whilst filming vlogmas 🎄🤶🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she is pacing herself. She knows soon there will be no medical content (whilst continuing to mention STAGE 4 CANCER in every title in the future) so she will drag it out. She will post pre-recorded surgery vlogs throughout November whilst filming vlogmas 🎄🤶🎅
I think her timeline is just perfect. She can ramble ahead till half november about the recovery of her surgery, later on vlogmas, and after christmas there will be another medical issue to pop up. It's still stage 4, she won't run out of medical issues to vlog about, spread of her cancer will continue to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I is rather insulting again to the TT fam. The "update" said nothing about the success of the surgery..just that she is sleeping a lot a lot.
And some crap about living your life etc. which could mean anything.

• Sick
I is rather insulting again to the TT fam. The "update" said nothing about the success of the surgery..just that she is sleeping a lot a lot.
In the movies they call this a cliff hanger;

• Haha
I think her timeline is just perfect. She can ramble ahead till half november about the recovery of her surgery, later on vlogmas, and after christmas there will be another medical issue to pop up. It's still stage 4, she won't run out of medical issues to vlog about, spread of her cancer will continue to happen.
You are right. If there is something she is good at then it's her ability to ramble about nothing.
---
It's embarrassing when she tries to give people advice and be motivational. Her of all people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Seeing the silence on here I take it there is no bullshit this evening.
Ah mate, she is rumbling on until the best ching ching. She reads here and knows that she is rumbled. She said on her last vlog that her next one would be her journey to the hosp - it - al. I think even she knows that ship has sailed if she had the cheek to post that now weeks later even her stan/Dolt Cult people would see through it.

Plus she likely didn't have a private room to vlog with Ha's sandwiches or her creepy mother having to "snooze/dance" with her .

Bummer.

She is going to move directly to the 100k stage 4 cancer celebration parties and soon after vlogmas ching ching ching 🎄

She's building up!

• Haha
Ah mate, she is rumbling on until the best ching ching. She reads here and knows that she is rumbled. She said on her last vlog that her next one would be her journey to the hosp - it - al. I think even she knows that ship has sailed if she had the cheek to post that now weeks later even her stan/Dolt Cult people would see through it.

Plus she likely didn't have a private room to vlog with Ha's sandwiches or her creepy mother having to "snooze/dance" with her .

Bummer.

She is going to move directly to the 100k stage 4 cancer celebration parties and soon after vlogmas ching ching ching 🎄

She's building up!
I agree. Her silence is not random. A future tattle thread should be called '100k stage 4 cancer celebration party'. 🎉🎆🎖🏆

• Haha
I agree. Her silence is not random. A future tattle thread should be called '100k stage 4 cancer celebration party'. 🎉🎆🎖🏆
She will be listening to her body and putting herself first for a change because she never,ever does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tiffany left a post in the Instagram stories saying she is fine and she knows she has not posted for a while but has some videos she will edit and hopefully she will post one this week.
She is probably waiting for the 100,000 subscribers youtube prize to arrive maybe?
Now that she reached her goal of 100,000 subscribers she is not in a hurry to post videos it seems…

Attachments

• Sick
Tiffany left a post in the Instagram stories saying she is fine and she knows she has not posted for a while but has some videos she will edit and hopefully she will post one this week.
She is probably waiting for the 100,000 subscribers youtube prize to arrive maybe?
Now that she reached her goal of 100,000 subscribers she is not in a hurry to post videos it seems…
She is probably filming her big stage 4 cancer celebration party too. With the whole family. There will be balloons, a cake, and unboxing of the stage 4 cancer plaque 🎈🎂🎆🥳👯‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
curious to see what this "starved for attention princess" actually posts....the trip to the hospital for a surgery weeks ago? I think it take YT some time to send out those plaques. This is all such a $$$ game for her.

curious to see what this "starved for attention princess" actually posts....the trip to the hospital for a surgery weeks ago? I think it take YT some time to send out those plaques. This is all such a $$$ game for her.
Surely even she could not subject everyone to a travelling to the hosp it al in the merch video that was so long ago... but then it is she so anything is possible!

• Haha
Thread Title Suggestion: TiffanyThinks #27 - Tales of Cliffhanger Tiff

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.