Tiffanythinks #26 very important organs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will post a video on Sunday where most of the video, I think ,will be about she celebrating reaching 100,000 subscribers, thanking her TiffanyThinks sheep family and girly smiling “ we got this”, “ tik tik tik”, while awkwardly swinging from left to right while doing those ridiculous hand moves. Big smiles from Amna and Darling in the background of course.
No that would be current day and Our Girl doesn’t do current day. We still have the trip to the hospital and post op then back home. 3 wks worth. Then perhaps the plaque dance. 🤮 :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will post a video on Sunday where most of the video, I think ,will be about she celebrating reaching 100,000 subscribers, thanking her TiffanyThinks sheep family and girly smiling “ we got this”, “ tik tik tik”, while awkwardly swinging from left to right while doing those ridiculous hand moves. Big smiles from Amna and Darling in the background of course.
I predict she will draw out the hosp - it -Al stuff a likkle longer. We will endure the trip to the hospital - tick tick tick - i always say when we go to the hosp - it -al we have to wear the we got this merch - there is always a link below - the squirmy behaviour etc etc for a few more vlogs.

Surprised though that she posted to a stan that she was at home recovering (which we here already knew) therefore blowing her cover.

We know she avidly reads on here so you may be right that she will skip to the recovering at home. This would be out of character though.
---
No that would be current day and Our Girl doesn’t do current day. We still have the trip to the hospital and post op then back home. 3 wks worth. Then perhaps the plaque dance. 🤮 :sick:
Great minds 😆 lol

• Haha
I predict she will draw out the hosp - it -Al stuff a likkle longer. We will endure the trip to the hospital - tick tick tick - i always say when we go to the hosp - it -al we have to wear the we got this merch - there is always a link below - the squirmy behaviour etc etc for a few more vlogs.

Surprised though that she posted to a stan that she was at home recovering (which we here already knew) therefore blowing her cover.

We know she avidly reads on here so you may be right that she will skip to the recovering at home. This would be out of character though.
---

Great minds 😆 lol
the whole version: trip to the hospital tick tick tick - I always say when we go to the hosp- it- al we have to wear the we got this shirt. Amma is wearing the green shirt today - focus the camera on Amma, while the mother says "hello" in her bad English accent. If you want a we got this sweater I will put a link below; Now we got to look for a parking spot, the last time we got to park in front of the DOOR of the hosp-it-al. Ooooh the weather is bad, stormy, is that normal for november? I can't remember rain or a storm happening in november, can you? So happy to see the new hosp-it-al and the new staff, everyone is so nice and everyone really want to get to know me. Darling look, this hosp-it-al has many DOORS!!! I always like doors, especially when they open... it's soooo exciting when a door opens. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what she posted "

Pinned by tiffanythinks

@tiffanythinks
17 hours ago
Hey my loving tiffanythinks family. I just wanted to say I’ve had the surgery and I’m just resting up. I’ve been sleeping so much - I think it’s all the medications making me super drowsy. I just wanted to let you know I’m okay
emoji_u1f499.png
I hope you’re all okay and living your best life. Remember to do things that make you SUPER happy. Thank you so much for all your love & prayers xx we got this"

I doubt too many will see it there and it really does not say if she is still in hospital or home. Probably say she was in much longer than she was..my guess is 2 nights max.

• Sick
This is what she posted "

Pinned by tiffanythinks

@tiffanythinks
17 hours ago
Hey my loving tiffanythinks family. I just wanted to say I’ve had the surgery and I’m just resting up. I’ve been sleeping so much - I think it’s all the medications making me super drowsy. I just wanted to let you know I’m okayView attachment 2550039 I hope you’re all okay and living your best life. Remember to do things that make you SUPER happy. Thank you so much for all your love & prayers xx we got this"

I doubt too many will see it there and it really does not say if she is still in hospital or home. Probably say she was in much longer than she was..my guess is 2 nights max.
Super fake as always.
Yes I'd be surprised if she stayed more than one night.

Reactions: 8
Super fake as always.
Yes I'd be surprised if she stayed more than one night.
Yeah couple of nights max. Thoracic wards don't hang around, they have patients mobile asap. They want the lungs expanded quickly. No laying around on those wards.

• Heart
@tiffanythinks
17 hours ago
Hey my loving tiffanythinks family. I just wanted to say I’ve had the surgery and I’m just resting up. I’ve been sleeping so much -.....
Resting UP? or Resting DOWN? Whatever happened just to plain, simple, RESTING?
That's another pet peeve of mine: The unnecessary use of UP to follow certain words.. Resting UP. Parking UP (What is 'parking down', then??) 'We're parking up' or 'parking up the car' (as they are looking for a parking space.) What does that even mean?? It's just 'We're parking.' Period!!
(" 'Parking up' a car " means that someone is parking UP, physically, a car--that they are moving UPWARD along a car!!)
Like: Climbing UP a hill. That means, physically, climbing along and atop a hill. This is a correct use of UP after a verb. However, 'UP' following many other verbs makes NO sense...like 'cooking up a meal'. It's just 'cooking a meal'!!!
If I ever have enough free time and make the effort, I am going to collect Tiffany's misuses of English, and 'video-up'. Figure out what that means, Tiff. It's YOUR LEVEL of vocabulary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's another pet peeve of mine: The unnecessary use of UP to follow certain words.. Resting UP. Parking UP (What is 'parking down', then??) 'We're parking up' or 'parking up the car' (as they are looking for a parking space.) What does that even mean?? It's just 'We're parking.' Period!!
(" 'Parking up' a car " means that someone is parking UP, physically, a car--that they are moving UPWARD along a car!!)
Like: Climbing UP a hill. That means, physically, climbing along and atop a hill. This is a correct use of UP after a verb. However, 'UP' following many other verbs makes NO sense...like 'cooking up a meal'. It's just 'cooking a meal'!!!
If I ever have enough free time and make the effort, I am going to collect Tiffany's misuses of English, and 'video-up'. Figure out what that means, Tiff. It's YOUR LEVEL of vocabulary!!
Awwww I remember the days when you enjoyed hearing Tiffany talk and suggested she would make a good radio host :) Have you had a change of heart? :)

• Haha
Rest up is perfectly acceptable to the OED.

IMG_4118.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the whole version: trip to the hospital tick tick tick - I always say when we go to the hosp- it- al we have to wear the we got this shirt. Amma is wearing the green shirt today - focus the camera on Amma, while the mother says "hello" in her bad English accent. If you want a we got this sweater I will put a link below; Now we got to look for a parking spot, the last time we got to park in front of the DOOR of the hosp-it-al. Ooooh the weather is bad, stormy, is that normal for november? I can't remember rain or a storm happening in november, can you? So happy to see the new hosp-it-al and the new staff, everyone is so nice and everyone really want to get to know me. Darling look, this hosp-it-al has many DOORS!!! I always like doors, especially when they open... it's soooo exciting when a door opens. 😂
I wonder how she reacts to a revolving door..I’m guessing excited toddler tiff surfaces and her poor family have to wait until she goes around a few times..😂 like an actual toddler would insist on doing..😂
---
Awwww I remember the days when you enjoyed hearing Tiffany talk and suggested she would make a good radio host :) Have you had a change of heart? :)
I remember that comment and I also remember thinking that’d have to on radio Gaga..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another Tiffany Tik Tok masterpiece from November 2022. Please watch before having dinner, you are warned ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Rest up is perfectly acceptable to the OED.
mmmkay....It's still superfluous to add and 'up' after the verb 'to rest' because it doesn't change the meaning in any way.
For example, to say "The dog is fed' vs. 'The dog is fed up' have two different meanings altogether. In the case of 'fed', placing the word 'up' afterwards changes the meaning entirely and, thus, is necessary and not superfluous.
Sorry that I am a little OCD about English. I had tough English teachers, but I appreciated them all lots and lots and lots!!
Oh, @Saydee, you really have great memory. Yes, I still think that Tiffany has a beautiful radio voice, and I am not being sarcastic. The problem is her English grammar at times, and the content of what she is saying. She is now boring, repetitive, yet oddly cheerful. Good for her, really, because she does seem satisfied with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another Tiffany Tik Tok masterpiece from November 2022. Please watch before having dinner, you are warned ;)
This video was filmed in a private room. Tiffany got her private room, once again. Did she pay for it?

• Sick
  • Wow
mmmkay....It's still superfluous to add and 'up' after the verb 'to rest' because it doesn't change the meaning in any way.
For example, to say "The dog is fed' vs. 'The dog is fed up' have two different meanings altogether. In the case of 'fed', placing the word 'up' afterwards changes the meaning entirely and, thus, is necessary and not superfluous.
Sorry that I am a little OCD about English. I had tough English teachers, but I appreciated them all lots and lots and lots!!
Oh, @Saydee, you really have great memory. Yes, I still think that Tiffany has a beautiful radio voice, and I am not being sarcastic. The problem is her English grammar at times, and the content of what she is saying. She is now boring, repetitive, yet oddly cheerful. Good for her, really, because she does seem satisfied with herself.
Wow. I think you need a study break. It’s also superfluous to add an extra dot to your ellipsis…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This video was filmed in a private room. Tiffany got her private room, once again. Did she pay for it?
This is no surprise. The little princess needs her rest, and her christmas lights in her room along with a few gonks. Princess can't be in a room where she can hear other patients moaning... it gives her PTSD to be confronted with other people having cancer. She's special, God loves her (let's all pray a few rosaries) and God has a plan for her. God descended down to earth to make sure her first operation went perfect. Oh wait, it didn't went perfect after all... her TT religious freak family need to pray much harder :p

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is no surprise. The little princess needs her rest, and her christmas lights in her room along with a few gonks. Princess can't be in a room where she can hear other patients moaning... it gives her PTSD to be confronted with other people having cancer. She's special, God loves her (let's all pray a few rosaries) and God has a plan for her. God descended down to earth to make sure her first operation went perfect. Oh wait, it didn't went perfect after all... her TT religious freak family need to pray much harder :p
Are we getting the anticipated ching ching video today including all the doors that doctors come through?

• Haha
That video above was from 2022. I don't think there is any way to know what kind of room she has for this short stay. I don't know what to expect today other than some glee over 100,000. As to the real outcome and prognosis after this surgery your guess is as good as mine!!
---
this video is a year old.

That video above was from 2022. I don't think there is any way to know what kind of room she has for this short stay. I don't know what to expect today other than some glee over 100,000. As to the real outcome and prognosis after this surgery your guess is as good as mine!!
---

this video is a year old.
Yep I agree, she will blabber about reaching her goal. Brace yourselves for the baby voice and some awkward dancing. :sick:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.