Tiffanythinks #26 very important organs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the last vlog and she is a lot more subdued and certainly had the Anne of GreenGables act knocked out of her. This is going to get very serious very quickly and she knows it and it's written all over her face 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who cleans the house? Hihihi, Amma does! She can clean soooo good, she has to teach me sometime, but not now I'm always too tired to do anything around the house. And Amma doesn't mind, I guess it gives her something to do and not think about me and the whole situation as much. Amma and Matt have been struggling so bad, so it's good Amma can clean and Matt can cook to clear their heads. I will do my make up tutorials and put 23 lip balms on, and talk to you guys of course, my amaaaazing loving Tiffany Thinks family!
Princess's not get involved in mundane chores such as cooking or cleaning. That is why they have "people" to do those things for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the last vlog and she is a lot more subdued and certainly had the Anne of GreenGables act knocked out of her. This is going to get very serious very quickly and she knows it and it's written all over her face 😟
She's a B grade actress giving the loving TT family what they want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am psyching myself up to watching this later. As some of you might recall, I can only watch them alone in the dead of night with some good unhealthy Tiff-style snacks to hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

44 MINUTES!!
I was just about to ask if we are expecting a pay day Sunday upload of very important questions 🙃
---
I am psyching myself up to watching this later. As some of you might recall, I can only watch them alone in the dead of night with some good unhealthy Tiff-style snacks to hand.
I prefer anything with an alcohol content to get through them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's talking herself into a depri mood, she starts with I feel so different today and I want to meet up with my friends, keeps on rambling on and on and on;.. until she says I want to stay home and stay in bed. Girl really seek a psychiatrist, you need one to process this all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some early key takeaways
She was SOOO close to googling stage 4 cancer but didn't.
Said doesn't matter stage 3 or 4, then quickly said, yeah I guess it does.
When she vlogs about feelings it's like it's a big secret because once someone comes into the room she changes her voice and the subject.
Haven't finished yet lol
She's nearly out of lipgloss so she said what shade and where she got it and that she needs to stock up.
Her favorite thing about being an optometrist is explaining something to her clients!! OMG...I can't :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Some early key takeaways
She was SOOO close to googling stage 4 cancer but didn't.
Said doesn't matter stage 3 or 4, then quickly said, yeah I guess it does.
When she vlogs about feelings it's like it's a big secret because once someone comes into the room she changes her voice and the subject.
Haven't finished yet lol
God can change statistics... not a big deal it's just a number, stage 4... :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's talking herself into a depri mood, she starts with I feel so different today and I want to meet up with my friends, keeps on rambling on and on and on;.. until she says I want to stay home and stay in bed. Girl really seek a psychiatrist, you need one to process this all.
She needs a psychiatrist to help her stop talking about herself in 3rd person!!
---
Wise words from fluffstir.
Screenshot_20231002_044617_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.