Tiffanythinks #26 very important organs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing a q&a soon, check her insta stories.... I bet she will discuss her relation status/family planning... and I'm very sure this all are "hints" for prince darling. I can see her saying oh no I don't know we talked about it but he still has to ask so yeah I'm still waiting:)
that IG tease is nothing more than a ploy to get viewers...she will answer a few carefully selected questions that will be about the surgery or met and nothing about Matt. It is just a gimmick. Now if she did a LIVE and had questions coming in that would be different. Hard to believe all this YT stuff is so important to a woman with these issues on the table.

Reactions: 14
Looks like I have A LOT of catching up to do
Hello and welcome back 👋
---
that IG tease is nothing more than a ploy to get viewers...she will answer a few carefully selected questions that will be about the surgery or met and nothing about Matt. It is just a gimmick. Now if she did a LIVE and had questions coming in that would be different. Hard to believe all this YT stuff is so important to a woman with these issues on the table.
It's called priorities 😉👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok…I don’t want to sound like a witch just bitchin here but why does she go out of the house with absolutely no concealer under her eyes when she is obvs sleep deprived and doing a really good raccoon impression..and especially when she starts flapping her hands about that’s what I see..😂 I know Matt prefers the less make-up look but considering it’d take her all of 1 min to apply why would you not want to look that little bit healthier..and it’ll be interesting to see what she puts in or makes up for her q&a session…

Reactions: 6
Looks like I have A LOT of catching up to do
Long time no see! Welcome back. 👍🏻
---
Ok…I don’t want to sound like a witch just bitchin here but why does she go out of the house with absolutely no concealer under her eyes when she is obvs sleep deprived and doing a really good raccoon impression..and especially when she starts flapping her hands about that’s what I see..😂 I know Matt prefers the less make-up look but considering it’d take her all of 1 min to apply why would you not want to look that little bit healthier..and it’ll be interesting to see what she puts in or makes up for her q&a session…
Everything for the drama for our girrrl.

• Heart
That would be good if she answered medical questions. But even if she does, it will be as vague as possible. I think she will answer trivial "lifestyle" questions. I really don't care about her and HA's relationship status or marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That would be good if she answered medical questions. But even if she does, it will be as vague as possible. I think she will answer trivial "lifestyle" questions. I really don't care about her and HA's relationship status or marriage.
people will be asking about the surgery, plans for the liver spot and I think very few are interested in future trips..although would not put it past them to ask about Ha or both of them going to Ireland. She will tailor the questions to get out whatever info she wants out there. Absolutely a gimmick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Questions for Tiffany:
Did you (and/or Matt) buy a house in Ireland?
What was your weight before your surgery, and what is it currently?
What is your body mass index?
Why don't you exercise?
If you were to embark upon a fitness program, what sports or activities would you first attempt? (i.e., yoga, swimming, fast-paced walking, pilates.)
Why don't you (and Matt) join a health or fitness club as an incentive for you to exercise? (Maybe there would be a family membership, and even Amma could tag along and try out the snazzy exercise machines!)
Did you ever renew your membership at the garden centre? Why or why not?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Questions for Tiffany:
Why don't you exercise?
If you were to embark upon a fitness program, what sports or activities would you first attempt? (i.e., yoga, swimming, fast-paced walking, pilates.)
Why don't you (and Matt) join a health or fitness club as an incentive for you to exercise? (Maybe there would be a family membership, and even Amma could tag along and try out the snazzy exercise machines!)
How many air fryers do you have?
Where are all the gonks?
Are your plants still alive outside on your patio?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll answer questions like

Viewer; hey lovely Tiffany! What is your favourite meal?’ Give Matt, Amma and yourself a little cuddle for me!! Also, my friend had lung cancer, easy fix, surgeons removed it and she’s cancer free for 10 years now!!

T; oh anything in the air fryer, especially my darling’s ham and cheese in a croissant! I love having a toastie with my coffee and just nibbling it throughout the morning, it makes me feel all warm and cozy!! link below! (Doesn’t acknowledge the other comments)

Viewer; hey sweet girl!! what’s your favourite pastime activity? Praying for you all the way from Michigan, USA!! 🇺🇸 💙

T; definitely writing in my bullet journal with my pen similar to the one I had when I was a schoolgirl. I write down all my appointment dates in the journal.. so I’m organized.. yes I write down all my dates and all important discussions with my god surgeon (she actually doesn’t write in it) and the journal is in a ‘we got this blue’ link below!

Viewer; what is your go to fashion style these days? Also, my eyes have been hurting lately, what do you think it is? We got this!!! 💙

T; I always say when we go to hospital, we have to wear the ‘we got this’ merch,. but it has become my entire wardrobe because of this cozy, fall weather. Love wearing it especially when I have my coffee from my favourite cafe where I request it to be extra hot … You can still get one, link below! 💙

🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of 1min? Have you seen her apply make-up, that's at least 20mins just on the base 🤪
---
Questions for Tiffany:
Why don't you exercise?
Yes to all of the above! I'd like to know that. Also Tiffany would you discuss your life long disordered eating.
---
She’ll answer questions like

Viewer; hey lovely Tiffany! What is your favourite meal?’ Give Matt, Amma and yourself a little cuddle for me!! Also, my friend had lung cancer, easy fix, surgeons removed it and she’s cancer free for 10 years now!!

T; oh anything in the air fryer, especially my darling’s ham and cheese in a croissant! I love having a toastie with my coffee and just nibbling it throughout the morning, it makes me feel all warm and cozy!! link below! (Doesn’t acknowledge the other comments)

Viewer; hey sweet girl!! what’s your favourite pastime activity? Praying for you all the way from Michigan, USA!! 🇺🇸 💙

T; definitely writing in my bullet journal with my pen similar to the one I had when I was a schoolgirl. I write down all my appointment dates in the journal.. so I’m organized.. yes I write down all my dates and all important discussions with my god surgeon (she actually doesn’t write in it) and the journal is in a ‘we got this blue’ link below!

Viewer; what is your go to fashion style these days? Also, my eyes have been hurting lately, what do you think it is? We got this!!! 💙

T; I always say when we go to hospital, we have to wear the ‘we got this’ merch,. but it has become my entire wardrobe because of this cozy, fall weather. Love wearing it especially when I have my coffee from my favourite cafe where I request it to be extra hot … You can still get one, link below! 💙

🙊
Pissed myself laughing, that comment from Michigan USA 🇺🇸 is BANG ON

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tiktok hug looks pretty awkward. Lot of daylight between the two of them but maybe that’s due to stoma?

Where are all the gonks?
I'd answer these. They're cute and tongue in cheek. T, they're just fun questions. Here let me provide the answers to make it easier for you, T.

You know what, I always say, air fryers are a game changer.
My darling Matt... Do you want to say hi?
M: Heylo!
T: *crinkles nose in baby voice* my darling makes the best sandwiches. *dances* Sandwiches Sandwiches Sandwiches.
Link down below on which airfryer I've got.

Where are are all the gonks?
*laughs in baby* Aww you guys are the best. You know I love Chrirstmas Gonks alot alot alohhht. Oh where are the gonks. My gonkies are in their cosy attic. They'll come down...am I allowed to have the Gonks down before Christmas? You know, I might just do that. They're my gonkies and I do whatever I want with them .

They're there (but dead)! I'll show you. Oh wait let me finish the Q&A and put it up on my instagram. You can see them on my Instagram. Amma's been taking care of them, haven't you Amma. I need a trip to the Garden Centre to get 1 or 2 more.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd answer these. They're cute and tongue in cheek. T, they're just fun questions. Here let me provide the answers to make it easier for you, T.

T: *crinkles nose in baby voice* my darling makes the best sandwiches. *dances* Sandwiches Sandwiches Sandwiches.

*laughs in baby* Aww you guys are the best. You know I love Chrirstmas Gonks alot alot alohhht. Oh where are the gonks. My gonkies are in their cosy attic. They'll come down...am I allowed to have the Gonks down before Christmas? You know, I might just do that. They're my gonkies and I do whatever I want with them .

They're there (but dead)! I'll show you. Oh wait let me finish the Q&A and put it up on my instagram. You can see them on my Instagram. Amma's been taking care of them, haven't you Amma. I need a trip to the Garden Centre to get 1 or 2 more.
Please answer more!!!! You are giving her the script for the "A" part of her q & a 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Who cleans the house? Hihihi, Amma does! She can clean soooo good, she has to teach me sometime, but not now I'm always too tired to do anything around the house. And Amma doesn't mind, I guess it gives her something to do and not think about me and the whole situation as much. Amma and Matt have been struggling so bad, so it's good Amma can clean and Matt can cook to clear their heads. I will do my make up tutorials and put 23 lip balms on, and talk to you guys of course, my amaaaazing loving Tiffany Thinks family!

• Haha
  • Angry
I would ask these questions to 'Our Girl':
What is two plus two?
What does a consultant do?
What does 'oncology' mean?
Why do you say 'isn't it?' after absolutely everything?
Why can't you produce a vlog that actually educates people about cancer?
Why is your diet so dreadful when you have advanced rectal cancer?
Why does Amma look scared of you?
Why do you start every vlog with the wrongly-emphasised 'how are you ALL?'
Etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Which door did you come in through?
Which door did the doctor come in through?
Why do you insist on saying ‘vomit’ instead of sick?
Why does your lip gloss finger make me want to VOMIT?
Why do you pronounce ‘here’ like a cast member from Made in Chelsea?

• Haha
So many excellent questions from her loving Tattle Life Family 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1. I came in through the door I'm allowed to come in through. You know, in hospitals, not all doors are available to patients, so it's important to read all the signs so you know which doors are OK to use if you're a patient.
2. The doctor always comes in through the doctor door. These are special doors reserved for staff, and I think some are only for doctors, but I'll have to check on that and get back to you.

3. The reason I say 'vomit' instead of 'sick' is because someone told me that vomit is a lot more precise than sick. And I want to give you ALL the best information I can. Like, you can be sick and not vomiting, you know, and sometimes you can vomit and not even be sick! That's happened to me many times, like when I show you how I really struggle drinking the fluid they give me before certain scans. I tell the nurse 'I'm vomiting', not 'I'm sick', because if I tell her I'm sick, she might cancel the scan.
4. My lip gloss finger? What's that? I don't use lip gloss fingers, whatever they are. I just use a really expensive lip balm with a French name I probably don't pronounce right! Who cares about pronunciation because I have it linked in the description box below! :)
5. About my pronunciation of 'here'. Well, I learned that from watching lots of television, and mixed it up with my mum's accent, so I really thought I had my very own accent. I always say it's important to have your very own things, even accents, to help you feel cozy in this world of really difficult things. There are so many difficult things and hectic times in life, so whenever you have something that can make you feel cozy, I say go ahead and treat yourself to that!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.