Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
There was certainly a lot of commenting going on Tiffany's channel earlier today and most of it was negative. Which of course brought out the 'cute little puppydog' aka Fluffyfox. I have a mental picture of her in her new 'dress'. A rabid looking dog with a crazy expression and tongue lolling to one side.
:LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 3027244
A lot of the negative comments have since been removed but I did grab screenshots of most of them. Tiffany is obviously still monitoring her channel unless someone else is deleting those comments on her behalf.
I hope these screenshots stay in order.
While so many are negative TT loves the results...more comments...more engagement and if views are down at least engagement rating is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

H&N

VIP Member
It's horrible. Very gaslighty. Let her worry about the nodules. She should worry. Telling a stage 4 colon cancer patient that
everything will be fine?
That's what she wants to hear; Every other comments are labeled as "hate"; She truly thinks she's cancer free and ready to go for a long and healthy life. And this rat went to college... if someone told her I just saw snow white at the hospital, the rat would believe it.

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Has anyone ever seen a field of sheep implode? Asking for possible future reference.
Has anyone ever seen a pair of 'blue ones' implode? Maybe it's Matt at the hospital getting evaluated for a 'blue-ones-ectomy'! HA! has been having the blues for lots and lots of time, and the situation became too hectic for him. He decided to take refuge in the local hospital under the assumed name of 'HA! Judith', and wishes to remain in seclusion in these very trying moments. Please, folks, give him (and his blue ones) the space he needs.

now I have to say I will be surprised if she continues this game and post nothing on £££Sunday?
---
Hospitals better add staff on the phones....the TT fam will be calling again.
Oh, forget the phones! 😊The local Croydon and Tunbridge Wells sheep will be in various waiting rooms of various medical establishments, simply because curious minds want to know. Even sheep have a minima of minds!

Tiffany, now is the time to break out the fluffy fox or cute puppy camouflage as you head to the hospital to tend to HA! Surely, you wouldn't want to be recognized by any of your loving Tiffanythinks family going into and out of the hospital.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
You are correct and I am not judging her current medical team. If they offered surgery, I am pretty sure Tiffany would agree. What I wondered was in case surgery wasn't YET on the table with her team AND she wanted it removed or a second opinion about removal vs. just wait for the next scans, THEN she should get a second opinion. If she, or any patient anywhere, feels she isn't getting timely treatment, Tiffany is well-poised financially to get a second opinion about surgery vs. waiting for future scan results.
What I mean is that different oncologists might have different opinions and levels of experience that affect the treatment decisions they make on patients. My post wasn't meant to say that private was better. I don't know if she could get a second opinion for free within the NHS system, which is why I mentioned private oncologists.

Remember her initial cancer diagnosis was different at the first hospital. The first hospital had said that the FIRST lung nodule (and, presumably, the only one she had at diagnosis) was a metastasis and that she had Stage 4 cancer. Then, she switched to the Royal Marsden, which said that the lung nodule was benign and that she was at Stage 3, although there was one doctor during one appointment who said she was at Stage 4. Remember that Tiffany had blurted out in the parking lot at that time "Stage 3 or Stage 4, it doesn't matter!" and that she was visibly upset that one doctor had said Stage 4 at the RM.

As it turned out, her first lung nodule was cancerous, and thus the diagnosis from the first hospital was correct from the onset. For this very reason, I would be wary of an 'all-clear' by the RM on the lung nodule. I would probably go back to that first hospital, make an appointment, and have them look at the scan of her second nodule to see what they say.
I am assuming RM being a very large institution (similar to one that I am familiar with here in USA) is that the decisions are made by more than one doctor. I remember Jessica Krock who has one doctor say no way for surgery and another say yes to the surgery...both at Mayo. In retrospect that surgery gave her piece of mind but they found no more cancer so maybe the first one was right.
But nothing makes much difference for TT because she will tell the tale in the light most promising for £££.

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
FrumpyFox and Fluffy Fanny are clearly plants and probably TT herself. Can you imagine sitting around creating these names and posting just to try to get sympathy on a YT channel and steer the comments to more adoration from her "fam"?
I guarantee you that FumpyFox is NOT Tiffany! Find FrumpyFox's latest post on Tiffany's video, click on the channel, and see what is posted. That's the channel that gave the scientific information about plastic nails harboring dangerous bacteria and that even washing doesn't clear that bacteria off in the majority of cases under controlled studies. (Washing does clear off the majority of bacteria on natural nails, though.)

• Haha
  • Wow

LeonorG

VIP Member
Likkle princess is continuing with her dirty likkle game.

In the meantime, check out Judith's face in this.

He couldn't look any more shifty. And like he is thinking this is stupid 😂

• Haha

Andi6009

VIP Member
She might do No Tea With Tiffany ?

It is the start of the month (although with her you wouldn't know which month) and she loves loves loves to talk down to us all about how wonderful she is, how brilliantly she lives her life and of course as mentioned above to get in her passive aggressive digs.

The stans will wet themselves if she pops up this evening to do her sermon and plaster cream all over tha
---
She might do No Tea With Tiffany ?

It is the start of the month (although with her you wouldn't know which month) and she loves loves loves to talk down to us all about how wonderful she is, how brilliantly she lives her life and of course as mentioned above to get in her passive aggressive digs.

The stans will wet themselves if she pops up this evening to do her sermon and plaster cream all over tha
That dryyyyy mush

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
25 for me is almost jumper and boots 🤣!
Like @pinkbubblegum, our winter temps are in the low to mid 20’s and at this temperature, I feel cold if the wind blows too strongly.

Complete change of subject here, but does anyone remember NoFanny saying a few months back now that she got the question right for the UK series of 1% Club?
😆😆😆

View attachment 3020610
@Cutelittlepuppydog
14 minutes ago (edited)
Hi I’m new to this channel and I’m so sorry to see all the hate you have been getting. Those nasty people should feel ashamed of their horribleness. Praying that the noodle won't be cancer View attachment 3020611
The "noodle" haha
---
TT comment section is hilarious 🤣
View attachment 3021764
Thats surely got to be VEE gawping at her gums? Yuck

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
TT reminds me of some sadistic puppet-master pulling strings and tricks to elicit the feelings as above from her "family". I think she feels really powerful. Back in the day with only a rare negative comment she would be back today with more crap. As her channel implodes she has to resort to more and more YT tricks.

• Heart

AlwaysScience

A lung nodule wouldn't cause breathlessness. When nodules turn into large tumours they can put pressure on the airways which causes a dry cough and breathlessness.
The one nodule (if cancer and that's an if) wont cause no harm remaining in situ. Spread doesn't occur from spread. Spread all occurs from the primary. I posted a paper on the evolution of metastatic spread in recent posts which showed spread patterns and how scientists tracked and mapped spread.
If they are suspicious of that node then T won't be moved to 6 monthly scans, she will remain on 3 monthly scans.
Why wouldn't they rush to offer surgery? Because surgery wouldn't be extending life. If the nodule was already on her previous scan back in march?
If a nodule was growing and remained 'stable' with no further spread appearing, surgery can and would be considered.
Am I making sense
Thanks Saydee I learn a lot from your detailed explanations. What you say makes a lot of sense. Cancer cells can spread through blood vessels or lymph vessels. So if a new tumor appears in a new “distant” (from the original cancer) area then it means cancer cells have spread through blood or lymph vessels and one tumor seen on a scan MIGHT mean there are many cancer cells that escaped the chemo process meant to kill them so they are spreading but haven’t yet multiplied enough in any one location to be seen on scans as tumors.

There is a saying in the US about someone fruitlessly trying to eliminate something that can’t be eliminated - people say someone doing that is “playing whack a mole.” Years ago there was an arcade video game called “Whac a Mole.”

I have heard of surgery to remove distant mets being done to reduce the side effects of the mets - rather than from trying to cure the cancer. In the US it’s called “debulking surgery.”

Saydee

VIP Member
Someone had been commenting about finding a foster home for foxes, with reference to Fluffy.
Maybe this person knows Fluffy personally. I don't recall Fluffy previously mentioning having been in foster care, but I also didn't read all the comments under Tiffany's videos since the beginning of this saga.
Generally if someone says they grew up in care, it is referring to care homes. Foster care they would refer it to living with a foster family.

Reactions: 6

Turaj

VIP Member
I unsubbed. Nobody has time for that bullshine.
agree I just don't get it.
---
TS seems to be playing a game live. I like the look of it cause its scary and creepy.

I guess not everyone will be into this cause it's literally watching someone play a video game.

Maybe it's relaxing to TS cause I saw that she has been under the weather.

And she is giving the trowells a place to discuss live. I see them there discussing haha.

I hope TS will finish part 2 of the court trial series.
that's right I forgot about the court trial. That one was very funny.

It's hot today ladies and gents.

Remember to drink your water :)

Tiffany won't be replying, her and Matt will be busy watching Love Island.
It's so funny when you UK people start saying it's hot and it's still under 30. It was 27 today here where I am in Aus and it's Winter.

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Thinking about it (no pun intended lol-i.e. Tiffanythinks) I think @Make Sense of It and @Turaj are correct! There will be no video today. She will make everyone wait until payday Sunday 😂
---
Although Fluffy is expecting a Tea with Tiffany lol
If she does do a Tea with the trollop, it will be a passive aggressive rant about the channel being "my life" and it's not a "cancer channel nor a business" 👍
---
How are these looney tunes able to create scores of alter egos and change their names every 5 minutes to 'comment' under different usernames?? Does YT not catch on?

Asking for a friend.
Clearly these people (fox) have far to much time on their hands. Honestly l couldn't be bothered, it's just bumping TT videos up in the YT algorithm and lm not about to enable the biatch to gain ££ for my engagement.

• Haha