Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villanelly

VIP Member
Is it someone pretending to be TS with this live?? It's self absorbed nonsense!! WTF has the craic gine Worse BS than Tiffany Thinks.

Stopping watching now. Off to watch a gardening programme or something.
I unsubbed. Nobody has time for that bullshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LeonorG

VIP Member
What is surprising is that there are no short videos by Tiffany and no pinned comment. If she is fine physically, (the 'no big deal' scenario), then it is clear that Tiffany has zero regard for her subscribers. Feeling fine, having time to delete comments, yet not writing even one sentence of update is just Tiffany being egotistical and demonstrating her disregard for subscribers, some of whom are health professionals, elderly folks, and cancer survivors or people with cancer.

If Tiffany really is in a bad situation with another lung metastasis, then I understand her absence. She probably wouldn't know what to say. In this case, she would be a psychological disaster and would need time to go through the stages of grief, with emphasis on 'why', denial, and anger being her predominant states of mind. She probably would move back in with her mom in order to spend the maximum amount of nice days with her and close to her sister and niece and nephew in Croydon.
I don't think she would stay in Tunbridge Wells with Matt if she got the 'ultimate' diagnosis.
I think if she had another lung metastasis and they were doing something about it, she would be quick to put out a video about it. She loves medical emergencies as they equal a lot of ching ching.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
I saw this woman's story on IG a while ago.

She explains things so well.

A rare appendix cancer. Received the mother of all surgeries - cytoreductive surgery with hipec.

Just brutal.

Glad she is cancer free.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
StellaFerris is on a roll.
She's a trowel that's for sure.
And Fluffy has no idea or is playing dumb.
There's that many of the family involved now again that they are tripping up all over the place in their haste to get NoFanny back on track.

Beavering away in attics all over Croyden and surrounding areas. Munching on Mutton deep fried rolls as they type furiously.

They've even run out of names at this stage 'Stella Ferris'😆. She wishes. Judith has already had the milk. He'll not want to buy the cow Stella.

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
She wishes she was in hospital. She must feel that she hasn't had proper attention and tears from people around her and her granny cult.
---
Can you link the "Rushing to the Hos pit al" short?
Rushing to the hospital with Nora!!! They want to remove my likkle noodle!!! (EMOTIONAL)

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
agree I just don't get it.
---

that's right I forgot about the court trial. That one was very funny.
Its just a way to run a live chat so the 'trowels' can communicate in live time. The game play was just a way of opening up a live chat.

Saydee

VIP Member
Thanks Saydee I learn a lot from your detailed explanations. What you say makes a lot of sense. Cancer cells can spread through blood vessels or lymph vessels. So if a new tumor appears in a new “distant” (from the original cancer) area then it means cancer cells have spread through blood or lymph vessels and one tumor seen on a scan MIGHT mean there are many cancer cells that escaped the chemo process meant to kill them so they are spreading but haven’t yet multiplied enough in any one location to be seen on scans as tumors.

There is a saying in the US about someone fruitlessly trying to eliminate something that can’t be eliminated - people say someone doing that is “playing whack a mole.” Years ago there was an arcade video game called “Whac a Mole.”

I have heard of surgery to remove distant mets being done to reduce the side effects of the mets - rather than from trying to cure the cancer. In the US it’s called “debulking surgery.”
Yes, debulking surgery is often done here in the UK and on the NHS if the tumour is causing a problem such as impacting an organ or causing an obstruction. The bulk of the tumor is removed as a 'palliative treatment'. Many with brain mets have the bulk of tumors surgically removed. Radiotherapy or similar is then used to attack the part of the tumor left behind.

For stage 4 kidney cancer patients in particular here. A few years ago they used to try to remove the primary tumor along with the kidney, even if a patient had metastatic disease (usually in the lung or liver) The thought was that it would extend patient's life. Sadly, it turned out to be quite the opposite, it was shortening patient's life. Why? Immunotherapy and systemic anti cancer treatment couldn't be offered for a few weeks before surgery and for a few weeks after surgery, because the patient wouldn't heal from surgery. While patients waited for surgery and then recovered from surgery, they had weakened immune systems. During that time their cancer disease had a free reign and took advantage.
Now they use systemic treatment immediately to try control disease. If systemic treatment (immunotherapy or tyrosine kinase inhibitors) controls disease causing shrinkage, surgery (removal of the primary tumor) is discussed at MDT meetings.

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
😂 "V" for 'Vomit For Great Britain' !! If this candidate doesn't win in the UK, why not send him or her across the Channel for Sunday, for the second round of the French legislative elections. Surely, Tiffany is a registered French voter, right? I doubt it. She wouldn't know how to register herself at the consular office for any of that, but she should. She could start a new party herself: The Rodents of Wells.

1720022970514.png

• Haha

AlwaysScience

and when you compare her YT videos to Jenny Rice. Last video Jenny did it is a very basic review on her stoma and differences etc. She could be a great help to people in this situation. And then you have TT lying about a simple result.
Yes Jenny Rice has provided more useful information about pelvic exenteration surgery and life after than anyone else online.

Bowel Babe did a wonderful thing by refusing to be embarrassed by bowel cancer and raised a lot of money for the cause.

I don’t think every cancer patient owes it to people to disclose the details of their treatment or to raise money for research or treatment, but it bothers me that TiffanyThinks makes tens of thousands a year from putting her cancer information on YouTube but then claims hers is not a cancer channel as if it has not brought her enough income to stop working as an optometrist.

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
There was certainly a lot of commenting going on Tiffany's channel earlier today and most of it was negative. Which of course brought out the 'cute little puppydog' aka Fluffyfox. I have a mental picture of her in her new 'dress'. A rabid looking dog with a crazy expression and tongue lolling to one side.
:LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 3027244
A lot of the negative comments have since been removed but I did grab screenshots of most of them. Tiffany is obviously still monitoring her channel unless someone else is deleting those comments on her behalf.
I hope these screenshots stay in order.
Hahaha, they are all completely loosing their sh1t over there 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Thinking about it (no pun intended lol-i.e. Tiffanythinks) I think @Make Sense of It and @Turaj are correct! There will be no video today. She will make everyone wait until payday Sunday 😂
---
Although Fluffy is expecting a Tea with Tiffany lol
If she does do a Tea with the trollop, it will be a passive aggressive rant about the channel being "my life" and it's not a "cancer channel nor a business" 👍
---
How are these looney tunes able to create scores of alter egos and change their names every 5 minutes to 'comment' under different usernames?? Does YT not catch on?

Asking for a friend.
Clearly these people (fox) have far to much time on their hands. Honestly l couldn't be bothered, it's just bumping TT videos up in the YT algorithm and lm not about to enable the biatch to gain ££ for my engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
I can’t find her short. Is it on YouTube or Instagram?
Can't find it either. She's in hospital cos of Nora the nodule noodle... the poor thing probably got dehydrated by her host... let's hope they will take Nora out of her buddy; Free Nora!

• Haha
  • Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Too late to add on to my above comment but I strolled through the comment aisle while I was over there today and wow...it's bat shit crazy. It's like a wild west free for all.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Some evidence on how her dolts talk about her medical team. We might need this at some point.
They criticise her doctors and assume the worst about them instead of a person who has no knowledge of cancer, does not do her research, does not ask pertinent questions and most importantly, is known to lie.

Negligent ill-prepared doctor.

View attachment 3018736

View attachment 3018737

View attachment 3018738

View attachment 3018740

View attachment 3018741

View attachment 3018742

Dolts.

View attachment 3018743

View attachment 3018747

View attachment 3018751

View attachment 3018753
View attachment 3018762

View attachment 3018767

View attachment 3018769

View attachment 3018771

View attachment 3018773

View attachment 3018775

View attachment 3018777

Doctors enjoy torturing patients.

View attachment 3018756
It is all just so revealing these comments. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that whoever came into the appointment with Ms. T. put two scans up to show the last one and this one and told her exactly what if anything had changed. It is just that simple.
---
I looked at the comments and it is horrific how many TiffanyThinks followers believe that the Royal Marsden doctors failed to do the obvious review of her prior scans when her latest scan showed a “new” lung module.

It’s emotionally difficult for doctors to care for cancer patients given how many patients die from cancer. The Royal Marsden doctors being burdened by unfair accusations of incompetence from people on YouTube who are getting inaccurate information fromTiffanyThinks is horrific. If TiffanyThinks had any integrity she would have deleted her latest video to get rid of those comments and posted a new video that better explained the situation.

TiffanyThinks is damaging the credibility of her Royal Marsden doctors to maximize the money she makes from YouTube. I don’t think RM will, take any action on this because they would not want to be perceived as “attacking” a young cancer patient. This is far far worse than her clickbaiting and delaying medical updates to get more video views.
while some on YT pay attention to what TT says doubt RM would expend much energy on a patient such as TT or even pay attention to it. Most of the potential patients going there or being treated have never heard of TT.

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
What is surprising is that there are no short videos by Tiffany and no pinned comment. If she is fine physically, (the 'no big deal' scenario), then it is clear that Tiffany has zero regard for her subscribers. Feeling fine, having time to delete comments, yet not writing even one sentence of update is just Tiffany being egotistical and demonstrating her disregard for subscribers, some of whom are health professionals, elderly folks, and cancer survivors or people with cancer.

If Tiffany really is in a bad situation with another lung metastasis, then I understand her absence. She probably wouldn't know what to say. In this case, she would be a psychological disaster and would need time to go through the stages of grief, with emphasis on 'why', denial, and anger being her predominant states of mind. She probably would move back in with her mom in order to spend the maximum amount of nice days with her and close to her sister and niece and nephew in Croydon.
I don't think she would stay in Tunbridge Wells with Matt if she got the 'ultimate' diagnosis.
The day she put out her last video she had already spoken to the medics again about her scan given her well known time delays.

So she knew what was happening with the alleged 'noodle'. Nothing.

Even if it was something she was still fit to post and end her nonsense with the passive aggressive giving out to people for wanting to know her results.

She is taking pleasure in her narc punishment and loving their scrambling around.

It has worked backwards though as she has lost control of the channel and the comments.

Careful what you wish for Tiffany. Your 'stans' have been allowed to reveal themselves for the lunatics they are.

• Heart